BREAKING: EXPERTS GIVE 10% CHANCE OF NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE WITHIN 12 MONTHS

asiafinancial.com/analysts-warn-of-nuclear-apocalypse-risk-over-ukraine

>Russian leader Vladimir Putin’s commitment to regime change in Ukraine carries a significant risk of nuclear annihilation, according to a new report.

>Analysts at BCA Research believe Putin is past the point of no return in his invasion of Russia’s neighbour and even if he succeeds the resulting insurgency will drain Russian resources.

>“Although there is a huge margin of error around any estimate, subjectively, we would assign an uncomfortably high 10% chance of a civilisation-ending global nuclear war over the next 12 months,” a BCA team led by chief global strategist Peter Berezin concluded.

Attached: 1-nuclear-bomb-mushroom-cloud.jpg (1180x585, 112.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/d/gktsoC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is a lot lower than I thought it would be. They're probably giving conservative estimates. No one know the geopolitical intentions of the world players, but we do know they all probably fear nuclear war more than anything else.

Attached: E9017D10-EDD1-4670-A69D-2E098229CAEB.jpg (500x330, 28.91K)

We need to get to the vault. Call vaulttec and order some stimpacks

>experts

>“Although there is a huge margin of error around any estimate, subjectively, we would assign an uncomfortably high 10% chance of a civilisation-ending global nuclear war over the next 12 months,”

notice how they don't give the margin of error, because it's a made-up estimate

Naw that’s on the agenda for the 13th. Jews love their mystical numbers

Don’t care call me when the “nukes” are about to hit or glassed israel, then I might care. Simply put: proof?

The source is a joke article.

It's much higher than that lol.

>glowniggers will set off nuke(s) if it looks like their loss is unavoidable
ftfy
>they need something to blame the vax side effects on anyway

>EXPERTS
Not again.

What can be done to bump up these numbers tho?

Dancing
With tears in my eyes…bros.

Attached: 46F87018-A009-471B-A23D-D6416A6EC082.jpg (480x360, 6.72K)

The very last thing I want every single brain dead Lib-shit to think as the bombs drop is “fuck I really should have voted for Trump.”

They don't. It's why they play with our lives so recklessly. The assholes causing this shit have no risk or consequences. The going gets tough, they fuck off to their bunkers and all their luxuries. Then, when it's over, they come back up and get to inherit the whole world. Basically there is no downside for them and they win no matter what. We should have fought them a long time ago. Now it's too late. Good job, pussies.

>only 10%
please god do a 10x on that, i dont want to wageslave for 50 years in this half judaized half negrified hellscape neo-brazil

If a missile lands in Russia or NATO tries to enforce some kind of no fly fag zone…then we will probably be 24 hours from nukes flying.

Attached: AB119CE5-5304-4EBE-8B60-3A2D8C2077CA.jpg (769x1024, 239.04K)

>kikexperts say

Attached: 1618448850818.jpg (684x684, 44.45K)

Until they die and either go to hell or return to Earth reincarnated as a mutant Somalian goat shit eating terrorist that gets necktied…Everyone has to pay the price one way or another!

>10% chance of a civilisation-ending global nuclear war over the next 12 months
I wish
more like 0%

Rollen for 100% nuclear annihilation

At least we can enjoy the old songs
gofile.io/d/gktsoC

>bulge area

Are these the same experts that told us to vaccinate and wear masks?

you don't have vaulttec programs nigger, you have lgbt tranny programs instead, and spic nigger welfare support. You are miles away from being the US from vaultt tec fallout series.

>experts say
stopped reading right there

I’m sure billionaires would rather continue to enjoy their mansion’s and yacht’s in the Mediterranean rather than being confined to a bunker for years and having to be a post apocalyptic warlord for the rest of their life. I’m sure there is a few that would get off on the power trip but for the most part our leaders are decadent fucks, there’s nothing to gain from nuking the world.

Time delay nukes. They come back out of their bunkers and another nukes drop guided by satellite designed to detect human activity over a given area.

>10% chance
that's it? looooool

Nukes are fake. Always have been. massive Dirty bombs with nuclear waste embedded within conventional explosives. Enough to register radiation dispersal (small amount), but not a "nuclear blast". Atomic fission cannot become explosive or happen in an instantaneous "chain reaction".
9 countries in the world claim they have Nukes - it's unclear if they all collude on this, but they must have an understanding, perhaps unwritten, that if a country seriously claims to have nukes and stands by that claim, they must know that nukes are fake. Who knows how it works. But anyway, nukes are fake.

I'll give two weeks

There will never be nuclear war, that's dumb.

Good.

Attached: injured good.jpg (800x450, 63.55K)

roll 10 for nuke

Meds

So what, it's equivalent of 21and a half hours to midnight? Big deal.

my bday is at the 11th march
all kind of stupid shit happend on the 11th march.
if there is no nuclear war on the 11th march, then we will all be fine.