Celtic American South appreciation thread

I recently connected dots in my ancestry that I should've connected sooner and realized southerners aren't Anglo at all, we're celts.
This explains so much about our history and our culture and why we continue to be distinct from the rest of the country. We're an entirely different tribe. We're barbarians from ancient Britain! Hell yeah!
But seriously please share artwork or facts about celts, I'm tickled pink over my discovery.

Attached: 01e81a57563dad5d5d42846d2410c7a7.jpg (1099x721, 252.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oeralinda.nl/
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw
youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY
youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4
youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I'm tickled pink"

Bong detected.

Attached: 74834756_2561793014066966_4425088132005756928_n.jpg (1080x1080, 172.77K)

The origin if the celts are discussed in the Aryan Scriptures. Interesting stuff.

The great Aryan awakening is here

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (six spoke wheel).

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

Audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 1573287639091.jpg (595x960, 71.98K)

Nope. 100% American southerner. We still have phrases we use in common with England though, we also say "reckon" like they do

>southerners aren't Anglo at all, we're celts
Stop being retarded. The whole of America except the Midwest was settled by Anglo-Saxons and Scots that were even more Germanic than the English.

Attached: 1505505706626.png (869x815, 299.46K)

Two types of southerners:
1. Cavaliers (or Planters): Anglo aristocracy who were upset they weren't part of the Norman ruling class. Saw an opportunity to in a fresh land to restart and reclaim their position as a ruling class. Civilized, educated, and godly.
2. Borderers (or Scots-Irish): The Celts you're talking about. Come from the contested and lawless England-Scotland borderland. Fiercely independent and distrustful of government and any aristocracy. These people settled primarily in Appalachia.

But Appalachian Celts are fucking nigger tier retards. I wouldn't be proud.

Attached: 1622897902128.jpg (782x1000, 119.63K)

Fuck off already. Your thread is on page 9 and nobody in years cares about your neopagan LARP fest.

Thank you user. I can't believe they took this knowledge from us. They took our identities

No, southerners are anglo, you just happen to be a celt.

We are going to get it back together brother.

One race, one religion, one land

>Gael/Anglo border reviers are Celtic
Kek fucking mutt education at its finest.

Attached: A1F97F04-DABD-4D03-BBD7-07B8940AC24B.gif (403x360, 112.12K)

Obviously, it's 2022 and there's been a ton of immigration within America and intermarriages (I'm personally married to my ancient blood enemy, a descendant of Romans, it is what it is).
However, there's a ton of families like mine that descend exclusively from celts who didn't keep written records which makes it very hard to trace which led to lots of confusion before I finally made the obvious celtic connection. I'll spare you the details

I'm the second type and my family settled in one of the gulf states.
Actually hearing scotch-Irish (i know it's scots but my family has always pronounced it scotch) is what led to so much confusion. When we traced our ancestry, we found we only had Briton blood. It was like part of our history was taken.
Now I've discovered that our ancestors simply moved and called Ireland and Scotland home for awhile

And I like our hillbillies. Theyll fuck a fed up in a heartbeat.

Some things I read differentiate between the two, plus they're part of the reason my ancestors fled Britain. We're obviously white (Aryan) brothers but historically the difference does matter

We're fucking trying bong, shut up

user I've been in the movement for some time, trust me, the celtic-South hypothesis does not hold water. Even the lowland Scots of the borderlands were Germanic, as were most of the Ulster-Scots. You've embraced anglophobia from a lifetime of American and ZOG training to hate the British and the British Empire.

You have to be kidding user. The guy is a hack who's been spamming the orae linda book for ages. It's bunk and always has been. Don't be dumped by such a low level grifter.

What's the point of these threads?
At any rate, a plurality of those who settled the South were English. Others settled as well but English made up the single largest group.

this is true. people who know history know this

why do British people pretend to know better yet are always wrong? fuckin embarrassing yourself m8.

I'm fucking excited I finally made sense of my literal DNA vs what I heard from family and our celtic roots literally provide the answer to every blank my family was drawing?
Jesus fuck i was just hoping to save some new paintings or something, instead I'm just being lectured by autists who think they know my background better than I do.

You're being lectured because you're trying to substitute your personal family history for 400 years of Southern history.

>You've embraced anglophobia from a lifetime of American and ZOG training to hate the British and the British Empire.
I'm neutral about Anglos, hell I thought I was one.
All my ancestry and all family names are exclusively from ancient Britain. We were always told we were scots-irish despite this, because we're celts. Who moved to Ireland and Scotland before they came to America. It's not a coincidence that what my family has always told me just so happens to line up perfectly with the movements of the ancient celts.

Then can we focus on the ones who are of celtic blood???