As a Romanian citizen i am kinda scarry from the recent event...

As a Romanian citizen i am kinda scarry from the recent event, even tho we are a NATO i hope that in a bring of the war our western allies won't abandon us because we went all in against russia there is no middle ground, Bulgaria and Hungary somehow had kept a decent relation with ruasia but us we gave everything we had to NATO allies, and i am afraid that in case a russian occupation the red bear won't forget this and they will want retaliation against us

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8.59K)

nigger

Faggot

Does Romania have any ultras or based lads that could use this war as cover to remove some of the gyps that plague you?
Turn lemons into lemonade my guy.

Why would you be afraid? Just induce schizophrenia if something happens (which never does), so you're unfit for draft; ideally you should fatmaxx too.

Aftre russia will finish ukraine they will seek retaliation and us and Poland are in the first on the list, i have a feeling that our nato allies will abandon us to not risk a nuclear war

>>Does Romania have any ultras or based lads that could use this war as cover to remove some of the gyps that plague you?
No, but I assure you some will leave; ideally the state should sterilise the ones that are niggers, and leave the ones that are normal people be.

I would give up Russia for small entente again, just do not stab us in the back like in 1941 please

>our western allies won't abandon us
you will be the battlefield most likely

Attached: 1499704536_678873_1499759604_noticia_fotograma.jpg (1034x1104, 269.29K)

At this moment i am sure you could 1vs1 them.
And even if. Poles and Balts are inching tear russia throath out, we would help you just to kill russians.

>As a Romanian citizen i am kinda scarry
are you a teenager?
wtf is wong with you

the russians just want crimea, and an independt dpr and lpr

Yeah Russia is doing well so far so why doesn't open a second front in Romania right?

>i am kinda scarry

NGMI

We never had sent forces to fight the russians even in ww2 and they still took us over via communism, they won't forgive you OP

Honestly I'd choose a bit of ruskie boot instead of the globohomo and their destruction. After all, no Russian was involved after Revolution in eroding and selling the country. Did we have bad relations in the past? Yes. Should we improve them? Absolutely. It would be good to leave the EU though.

LOL we left our own STRANDED in Afghanistan and there are still allies left stranded there… those we’re supposedly our people and our allies. We left them in the fucking dust.

What do YOU think the west will do?

At the beginning of the year i never imagine that russia would have the balls to go on a full scale attack against Ukraine and look how the things have turned out, also if they want crime what the hell are they doing in kiev?
Russia has a strong army don't underestimate their army

Is it true that Ukraine is moving their jets to Romania?

Im 100% sure that western world won't risk ww3 and nuclear for an eastern europe, and frankly i wouldn't blame them for this

Pat?

As far as i know there was only one fighting jet that landed here in the first day of invation witch took off for Ukraine few days ago

Nice quads, also NATO is required to aid you in case of an attack. If they don't help then NATO doesn't stand for anything

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER FAGGOT I HOPE WE GET FUCKING NUKED TO HELL SO FAGGOTS LIKE YOU GET OBLITERATED

Attached: dbf.png (660x751, 569.7K)

LOL, with how much russian struggle with Ukraine, propbably baltic states + Est Slavs nations would be enough to wipe the floor with russians. And we would help, we have a blood fued against fucking troglodytes.