Average Toronto after tax income: $55K per year ($78K pre-tax)

>Average Toronto after tax income: $55K per year ($78K pre-tax)
>Average house price: $2 million dollars

How is this not the #1 political issue?

Where boomers had housing prices about 4-5x average annual salary, today its 20x average annual salary, making family formation completely unattainable to the average educated young man. This is fundamentally unstable for society and matters way more than gas prices.

Attached: 2022-03-07 12.07.35 www.thestar.com 1ec9fd612219.png (1036x1014, 733.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/63233-repost-bubble-bursts-first-snows-of-k-winter/
investopedia.com/terms/c/crackup-boom.asp
houseprices.io/?q=l8&p=2
asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Society/China-s-largest-ghost-city-booms-again-thanks-to-education-fever
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have your whole life to pay for it

It is though? This is Pierre's main running point.

Who is buying?

Remove Trudeau and this all stops.

Abolish taxes, central banks, boot niggers and sandniggers. Utopia achieved.

90% crash in house prices coming all across the globe.
housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/63233-repost-bubble-bursts-first-snows-of-k-winter/
Posted in 2007 and said it would take 16 to 18 years to play out.

Attached: hemlineindex.png (882x919, 396.37K)

Somebody post the post WWI Germany hyperinflation copypasta

>looking at housing in shitty towns 30 minutes or so away from my shitty town
>apartment listed in a town for $330,000
>last sold for 55,000 in 2017
>this is in municipality of 2000~

Yeah, the housing bubble can’t pop soon enough.

investopedia.com/terms/c/crackup-boom.asp
Rates will shoot up soon enough.

Attached: exterspyramid.jpg (613x613, 82.51K)

www.chaturbate.com sort by Male models.

Already seeing 50% off some properties in the UK.
houseprices.io/?q=l8&p=2

Attached: earningsmultiple.png (680x395, 146.59K)

Chinks and hedgefunds

It will never be solved, people with money own all the rentals and land so its not a problem to be solved for them. The only way to fix it is to plan for the future like China did when they noticed their population becoming more and more urbanized. Need a government program to not just build a block or two of """"affordable""" housing, but literally commie block an entire city. However that will never happen because they don't actually want to lower the prices of housing, because why would they want to lose money for themselves and help out the working man? Their self interest is in fucking you like a whore until you are a shattered nothing bug who works 12 hours a day just for food and rent.
asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Society/China-s-largest-ghost-city-booms-again-thanks-to-education-fever

We don't have leaders, we have business men taking every penny from us they can.

Attached: chillin35better.png (750x782, 151.68K)

Is blackrock buying houses in canada too? They've been spending about 30% over asking, and that is roughly 31% over asking.

"you will own nothing"

It was not 4-5 times the average salary in most areas.

It was even in most of NJ and NY it was around 3 times the average salary

Jews

The 30 year fixed rate mortgage payment on a 2 million dollar house is fucking 9 thousand a month.

How are you gonna pay 9 thousand a month on your mortgage when you make 55k a year?

Its not just blackrock doing it. Lots of hedge funds and other investment firms involved in pension funds are doing it. In the US I think its 1 in 5 single family houses are being bought by these types of investors.

That's what scares me. Real estate is being treated like a speculative market by some people now.

By charging 8k in rent to working class plebs as you rent out a single room (not a 1 bedroom suite, a single room with shared living space) for 1k each.

Too bad you can only be approved for a $350k mortgage

Didn't they buy out a bunch of homes in finland too?
I heard they destroyed Finlands entire economy by buying a bunch of homes and not selling them, leaving a normally working economy completely in shambles by removing that resource from the communities.

I could have the country wrong.

Boomers are still alive and they are the bag holders. That's why it's not a mainstream issue.

Attached: Lauryn (1).jpg (901x1200, 161.24K)

Just have lots of money so you can make more money by enslaving your fellow citizen for a 15x10 box :^)

>By charging 8k in rent to working class plebs as you rent out a single room (not a 1 bedroom suite, a single room with shared living space) for 1k each.
You think these houses have 8 rooms in them?

Or are you selling people 8 bunks in a single room?
Do they all share one bathroom?

Attached: 200.gif (341x200, 183.21K)

Anecdotal evidence but in a medium sized US city I haven’t seen a single house listed in a 50 mile radius in the ~2 or so weeks since the Ukraine Russia conflict started.
I wonder if that will somehow end up being what bursts the bubble

I remember hearing about that. It destroyed any upward mobility and intergenerational wealth for middle and low income people.

>How is this not the #1 political issue?
Because most voters are not broke ass dumb Any Forums incels and we actually own fucking houses you stupid fucking broke ass nigger.

You don't know what its like here mutt, people turn garages and shed into "bedrooms". Someone was renting his fucking RV parked on his property for $1200 a few weeks ago. I know a guy who buys houses and literally just chops up living rooms into added bedrooms, renting out each room for $1100 each. I see "micro suites" which are less than 100sqft go for like $1500. Man made horrors beyond your comprehension.

>How is this not the #1 political issue?
Because it requires deregulation and libtards are allergic to deregulation

>Do they all share one bathroom?
Yes. And they use car floor mats for bath mats.

I am a bag holder and a boomer. I helped both of my children buy homes. Your parents are niggers.

did you think "yu vil live in the ze pod" was a joke or what?