Redpill me on the Shia/Sunni conflict

Is one side clearly more correct than the other?

Attached: _87474685_shia.jpg (624x560, 39.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A6T5DaTlCLY?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=cEI38qscWag&ab_channel=دررسماحةالشيخياسرالحبيب
youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but you will never know who is right before you die.

Sunnis put bombs in train stations
Shias don't

Simple

shia are pro lgbt
sunnis are anti lgbt

Attached: 1624528248999.png (1086x610, 689.98K)

Shias are more based because they're majoos zoroastrians or cryptochristians like the alawis instead of just being muslim

>Is one side clearly more correct than the other?

depends on what you mean by "correct", theologically they are both retards, historically Sunnis are clearly in the wrong and should off themselves

technically speaking shia is the one that says that jihad is a necessity

it's persians and krypto-christians versus all the other arabs basically

>t, murtad brainlet who know nothing about what the sunni stand for in historical terms
you probably think that sunnis are pro umayde and anti ali

This "conflict" was a non-issue for several centuries until America invaded the middle east and employed a divide and conquer strategy.

>shia are cryptochristians
>shia are also pro tranny and sodomy
checks out

shia and the jews are one and the same

they spread divison, degeneracy, legalizing sodomy, std's, self-harm, mental illnesses, etc.

It's like what is the difference between horse shit and vow shits

>t. Assad El-Sunna Shiekh A7a
plz read the actual history of early Islam, then absolutely kys

>theologically they are both retards
Then who isn't?

Sunnis are basically dumb niggers who have no problem beheading and burning their own countrymen and then blame it on "muh usa" or "muh iran"

Also they have been normalizing with the kikes lately

Attached: 23754.jpg (1200x1200, 346.49K)

you retard i read more about the history of early islam then you ever did you Absolut retard sunni scholars position was always from the start to being neutral on the conflict and consider it fitna and that both side where in the wrong for fighting each others not just that but all suni put ali at far higher position then muhawiya and all sunni scholars call out yazid the son of muhawiya you probably learned about the sunni position form kings and generals like the moron brainlet that you are

he is probably a brainlet murtad midwit from plebbit who will soon get his head shopped when america and the west are not there to save him

Aisha fights ali as, causes mass muslims death and you're not allowed to not like her according to sunni. Sahaba fight each others but all of them are good according to sunni total mental damage.

you retard the ones normalizing are kafirs secular murtads and not sunnis actual sunni mujahids are the only ones who are actually killing the mutts and jews unlike shias who didnt kill a single american or jew in the last 10 years

yeah you moron because they aren't perfect people they still served islam to their last breath and where the reason of it rise

also allah him self prise and defend aisha and the sahaba that the shia hate

sunni is the wef style stakeholder capitalism of islam - perverted to serve the needs of elites and not the pious public

"Actual mujahid" like who exactly?
Also >when sunni do bad thing, they're not real sunni
You really can't use that excuse when its 5 fucking countries normalizing

Shias are majoos
Their doctrine is similar to Christianity and is far from Islam
From worshipping a man to self flagnating to inheriting sin to accepting trannies and queers
All the dumb shit Christians do.
Also they are fucking savages they caused a 1000 dead in a stampede in Saudi Arabia
They bomb themselves in Afghanistan and blame it on sunni
Killed millions of suni in Syria
Claim to hate the Israel and America while doing nothing against
Vabid Russian cock suckers

God I hate them with burning passion

also shia trannys like you even hate and attack sahabas who had nothing to do with the fitna such as abu bakr , and your biggest retardation is you worship of the blood of ahel al bayte you even put alli above prophets

Takfirisare only bombing shia mosques when atheism is eating their countries. Could always target mutt puppets but they go after civilians and cuck under every atheist leader. They're only dividing islamic world and weakening it. Could start fighting atheism instead of their shia hatred mental illness programs.

Kek didnt you guys normalize with Israel? KWAB
>killed 6 gorrilion Sunnis
T. John bolton

It's completely dumb and makes the entire region unstable and miserable for everybody. It's like the 30 years war in Germany. Complete waste of recources and lives.

>you worship of the blood of ahel al bayte you even put alli above prophets
Don't lie faggot
90% of what you said is lie.

>when sunni do bad thing, they're not real sunni
you moron the leaders of most islamic countrys are obviously secular and even hate islam and fall in the nullifiers of islam that make them kafirs all mujahid takfir this tawaghits even before they normlized their relations with isreal
youtu.be/A6T5DaTlCLY?t=76

write down your address if you dare faggot

Who cares. They will all get conquered by Turkey.

You know how catholic church has always tried to keep up with the times and how protestants kept burning people alive for centuries after catholics stopped burning corpses? Sunni are the protestants of islam.

why are you jewish

I think the least retarded were/are the Mu'taziles. Sufi mystics, like Ibn Arabi, had some interesting ideas too if you're into that

Egypt only normalized diplomatic relations, kike, don't lump us with KikeAE and Kikerocco

>i read more about the history of early islam then you ever did you
since you clearly haven't killed yourself yet, I know this is a lie

this.

Not a single country practice sharia plus majority of people aren't with betraying muslims for kikes.

Your moms pussy. Ugly arab

Shia were never the most prominent denomination. Your analogy is retarded.

What did Shias do for Islam?
What land did Shias conquer for Islam?
None, All you do is kill SUNNIS blaming us for something that happened 1400 years ago?
FUCK YOU

nobody here cares about you kike, begone

Saudi. The day you realize mohammad’s religion has nothing to do with the one true God יהוה. Is the day you will want to become a Jew.

you do faggot your taqiya dont work with me i know what are the beliefs of shias
youtube.com/watch?v=cEI38qscWag&ab_channel=دررسماحةالشيخياسرالحبيب

What you're for in this life then? Atheism or like I don't know kind. Do you like the globalhomo shit or what. Arab secularists are worst since they''re mindless followers of western shit

Can you sandniggers speak in a way that makes sense or are you both fucking retarded?

We still remember that you enslaved us.

Mu'tazilites believed universe had no beginning while also believing God to be the creator of all things.

Thank God a Sunni Persian came to unfuck the Greco-Roman stupidity from theology.

Killing Sunnis like ISIS and FSA yeah, although you will still parrot this meme by CNN and fox news that shias are killing muh 6 trillion sunni civilians. Saddam attacked and used chemical weapons on Iran, and yet Iranians do not whine about him at all, and Saddam actually has documented and recorded attacks

>since you clearly haven't killed yourself yet, I know this is a lie
not a argument you faggot murtad you need to go back

sunnis are real muslims, shias are infidels, kill them all, simple as.

Even your rabbis admit Islam to be Noahide. Only dumb secularist Jews hide that fact as they know little of their own religion (which they happily desecrate by treating it as a culture(

Muslim thread
>muslim thread
This destroys the muslim

youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng

Can anyone name ONE Arab or sunni nations that has been sanctioned as much as Iran? Because all I see from you motherfuckers is you house US troops and build nightclubs while whining about muh iran

So it is revenge for what saddam did? I don't see Iranian refugees everywhere.
Also answer this
What did Shias ever do for Islam?
What land did Shias conquer for Islam?

They're both wrong.

Honestly based just fucking kill all of us and conquer our land this way the land we occupy could be used for useful things, take the land fucking take it shlomo you deserve it more than us.

>the Mu'taziles
t.brainlets who thought that god didnt know every thing and that he was not able to do every thing
> Sufi mystics
t.schizo retards

>Shias are majoos
nigger, we were Shia before them

>write down your address if you dare faggot
kek, I know if I write it down nothing will happen because y'all are pussy cunts, while if you did Farag will have a new bitch tonight

so, I'll make you a better deal, give me your phone number, and I'll text it to you

Which ones are more right wing?

this Mu'tazilites where literal brainlets who copied retarded concepts from gayreek mythology and philosophy

You're the one exploding everywhere and bending to mutts and every atheist retard. We don't care much about you if you aren't trying to kill us and let us practice islam according to our way. Also Islam is one sects came later. Muslims should unit at least in military.
What's your last prophet jew? No more prophets coming according to you or just waiting for the third temple thing? Anyway most of you are foreign invaders and should be killed.
What taqqiya nigger? Imam Ali AS says i'm slave of muhammad slaves

sunni but shias aren't degenerates in comparison

Shi'a is wrong

Shias seem to be the only ones who attacks Jews.
Sunnis are busy slobbering on every jewish dick they can find. They're prostitutes, for foreign aid from "le great satan."

Absolute taqqiya and or cope.