WESTERNIZE UKRAINIAN SCRIPT

it is not enough to force everyone to call it київ, if ukraine truly wants to be western it should be persuaded to adopt latin script like it’s west slavic brothers, ukrainian is so similar to polish anyway. there is also historical precedent for trying to latinize ukrainian orthography. so let’s get it done. kijw! ucraina europtsa!

Attached: F6714996-7A59-4260-A96A-FF9C7AB556AD.jpg (202x119, 10.87K)

For what? They don't even write books, they're mostly truck drivers and prostitutes

>They don't even write books

Attached: gogol.jpg (1129x1280, 279.4K)

Change your letters so low IQ niggers can text your women.
No thanks Globohomo!!!

Gogol was culturally russian and ukraine was russia at the time

YWNBAW
(You will never be a Westerner)
YWNBE
(or European)

And that is bad somehow?

lol cyrilic was invented by bulgaria, a nato country, not russia

imbeciles

Invented by greeks (St. Cyril and St. Methodius)

they invended cyrylic and methodism

Cyril developed the Glagolic alphabet, brainlet.

Shit thread
They should use Glagolitic instead

Attached: Biserica_Ortodoxă_Croată.jpg (1316x637, 275.11K)

All his early work is saturated with Ukranian culture, and when he did move to St. Petersburg for a short wile, he wrote a few satires mocking Russia relentlessly, before moving to and travelling between Germany, Switzerland and Italy for 12 years while writing his best stuff.

Pleb.

>and methodism
kek

Фyк ypceлф

St. Cyril and St. Methodius created Glagolitic.

Cyrillic was developed at the Preslav Literary School in Bulgaria.

you could say similar things about texas or new jersey culture in regards to america, this does not mean ukraine deserves a nation state and I was trolling when I made this thread, fuck ukraine
t. great-grandparents ruthenian dialect speaking poles from volhynia

Attached: Ru_Gla.jpg (1000x1000, 630.7K)

Attached: Bulgaria_alphabet_origin.png (1884x1728, 772.45K)

There's a reason Glagolic never succeeded. It's too complicated and retarded.

>hurr durr Cyrillic is not totally original
Yeah, we know. The Greek alphabet is also based on the Phonecian alphabet.

But it actually looks more distinct, like the Georgian or Armenian script, not like modern Cyrillic which looks like a parody of Latin

To watch the hilarity of a country with zero resources waste a bunch of hypothetical future resources changing the alphabet on every sign in the country out of spite

abd phoenecian is derived from egyptian hieroglyphs

Then again, the dick letter in Glagolitic looks too silly, so maybe not.

You win the culture war by producing efficient shit like the Cyrillic, not Elfish shit.

This is the Ukrainian identity, being slave to the Pole

kek cmon guys you know we can get them to do it too, just frame it as a fuck you to russia the idea will gain traction. I also could have sworn at one point very very briefly they tried romanization, I remember seeing very old pictures of street signs in both cyrillic and latin

if that were the case I would be able to go to Lwów and not see Bandera’s faggot face plastered everywhere

Attached: 7BB2EF3E-6655-44F0-8F1A-B92DDA262744.jpg (860x1024, 156.95K)

>"...In the book... it depicts a man taken from our own state... He's taken more then to show the faults and vices of the Russian people, and not for his dignity and virtue, and all the people who surround him, from then to show our weaknesses, and shortcomings; the best people and the characters will be in other parts of the..." (N. Gogol, "To the reader of the writer", the Preface to the second edition of the first volume of "Dead souls")
>OUR weaknesses
Clearly refers to himself as Russian. Which is what all Ukranians are anyway.

what’s the real story in picrel? scumbag wiki trannies say “they called it ukraine because it had a ukrainian majority!!!” but I think it’s because we all know it means borderland and that was the far east outlands

Attached: E7880010-C425-4ECF-A98B-4436026B5A90.jpg (634x965, 327.46K)

here’s another map notice the two ukraines one on either side wow it’s almost like it really means border like it means something like hinterlands, outlands, way out there in the country, the edge, in every slavic language even the south ones that are not near ukraine at all

Attached: F270C171-8AE6-4A53-B7FC-82160202E465.jpg (750x591, 418.38K)