A new level of tax return jew

Holy sheeeit

Was expecting around $2500 back on my return. Instead I owe $1000. Anyone else noticing this new level of tax jew?

Attached: 20191040SR_1.jpg (768x994, 188.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-7.21-001-045:5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying taxes
take the neetpill

I got 10k back and made 106k last year. Have some kids?

Make sure you pay your taxes up to and including the actual day of collapse in USA, faggot.

>what is withholding
How do people still, in the current year of our Lord 2016+6, not understand what line to look at?

>made 106k last year
how? no one makes that kind of money in central Europe unless they're a CEO or in upper management

Post your social and income, let’s see if we can’t help you out there bud.

t. H&R Block tax rep.

Really? Because that's honestly not a ton. I do budget pretty hard and try my best to save 800-1200$ a month.

I'm 29 and just an L5 in corporate Amazon.

nigga I always put 0 witholding
they pulled some shit and changed the tax brackets without telling anyone. I'm seeing friend all say the same thing.

Nigger* hard Rs please sir

NIGGER

>Have some kids
/thread

What sort of retard pays taxes? Read the tax law and figure out how to avoid them. Stop being a retard.

So you know the stimulus wasnt free money right? Also if you have children and were getting the tax credit that was just an advance on your return.

That means it’s working. Unironically no refunds.

Imagine what would happen to our KIKE NOTE if we just stop paying taxes to the Jew?

Atta boy.

Attached: 1644292188621.jpg (618x818, 67.46K)

This.
Acceleration is the only option.

thats what you get for making money

Thank you newfaggot. Refrain from ever using ebonics and just write out nigger. Also, lurk more.

>Paying taxes
You get what you fucking deserve.

>read the tax law

That shit is Jewish arcane magik at this point. Good on your for having the ability to decipher it. I get irrationally angry when I read any tax law.

Child care is 3-5x that return. The tax incentive is a joke.

what the fuck man
I can't save anything, rent is too high

Trump did it

Fees gone up?

Cant you throw some money in an IRA and lower your taxable income? I think you have until april to make contributions for 2021.

Yes i was expecting 6000 but only got 2500. Apparently the government has been sending me $500 a month for some reason

>Produce more tax cattle?
How about you get rid of the niggers and fags in my country first, Mr. Shekelstein.

I'm poverty level so I got a grand back.

I got $4k back, if you don't learn to jew the jew in this society then you're dead

Attached: then_i_bust_out.jpg (500x284, 22.65K)

Made the exact same as last year.
Salary never changed. They pulled some kike shit and didnt tell anyone.

lol europoors. thats middle of middle class here.

illegal presidential election, why would i pay taxes?

Attached: tax paying.png (912x912, 79.36K)

If it makes you feel better when i budgeted for the first time and really put my head to it, all i could save was 30$ a month and that usually got obliterated by medical bills. Took me a few years, having kids made it harder but I also moved up at work.

Enjoy your "free healthcare" serf

Yup. My usual return flipped into a decent sized payment this year. Someone has to pay for the society they collapsed over a flu, crack pipes for junkies and body armor for Jewish comedians.

Thanks to divorce rape california and the IRS believe I have no kids, also the 10k in child support is my income and taxed. They did ask if I wanted to donate my refund to covid relief, homeless people, wildfires or just because at the end of it.

Read the 501 chapter and talk to an accountant on how to set up a revokable trust to manage your money.

>paying taxes

Attached: 661C02FF-E60C-4EA1-BD90-4A370CD69E5B.jpg (1024x1024, 48.12K)

Nope. Was expecting 4900 and got 4900. Sorry the jews ripped you off user.

>not willing to pay more to help white people kill each other on behalf of pedophiles
that's unamerican

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-7.21-001-045:5

Yeah it’s called they raised taxes and lied about it. Compare the total tax lines.

Imagine not paying taxes,
Then sending all your profits to a tax shelter country
Repeating process until the IRS audits you
Then leaving Kikemerica for a new life with all your money
Make sure you set up another citizenship someplace else.
If you making good money you can retire a millionare before the tax Jew catches up with you. America is going down the nigger shithole. So you might as well be planning your escape as soon as possible.
Besides you can tie up the IRS with court bullshit while you flee.

Jesus christ is american government incompetent

You had kids and got the child tax credit money during 2020. It was a scam, because you didn't get your taxes lowered, just got your money through the year.

Hunter Biden sold one of his "paintings" for $1000000, so be happy for him.

Ya got to do at least 1k and it's only significant if you are making alot of money.

Well...I agree with removing niggers, fags, and jews. But I'm having white children, and you are allowing der juden to convince you not to breed a white or latina woman.

No my slavfren, that's called lobbying.

>ancap
>pays taxes
Come on, we know you convert all of your shit into monero and then cash out in some central american shithole