Just confirming

Which side is globohomo again?

Attached: 1646681182016.jpg (750x652, 145.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viatcheslav_Moshe_Kantor
themoscowtimes.com/2020/10/27/putin-orders-government-to-improve-abortion-prevention-efforts-a71865
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both

this lmao

stop watching this dumb show

Russian Oligarchs are loyal to the Church. American Billionaires are pedophile satanists.

There's absolutely no way 42% of america attends church on a monthly basis lmao. Maybe 30% at most.

the one that believes everything the blue checkmarks with jewish names say

Both

A lot of AA/NA meetings are in churches.

I live in texas and theres no way 42% go to church, maybe 10%

>Which side is globohomo again?
WR HAVE TO WROSHIP THE JEWSUS

Attached: 1622090346317.png (501x710, 379.77K)

/thread

>Oligarchs loyal to the church
>Not like American Billionaires
my sides

The great reset is led by China and Russia is going to be the first country to go into it. Other countries will follow with the people being told they are getting free of U.S. controls but in reality, it's all theatre. 5G will be complete and Digital ID will be implemented with no one having privacy anymore. Thanks China!

FBPB
sad to see so many zoomers on here who are convinced the Russia is a sort of utopian anti-globohomo paradise. In actuality, ruskiland is an authoritarian, multi-ethnic shithole.

Well then the question needs to be clarified because "going to a church cause it's the only place that will host your druggie pity party" is not the same thing as "going to church to pray to god and listen to a pedo read from a book"

>Russian Oligarchs are loyal to the Church
hell yeah bro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viatcheslav_Moshe_Kantor

this

Attached: ukraine2.png (1284x1200, 625.98K)

>celebrating Russia killing Globohomo means you love Russia and want to live in Russia

Attached: IMG_8925.jpg (1024x453, 181.26K)

>he still believes democracy is real

Both, schlomo

like what this user said that stat must be more of a broader picture of americans being near a church. where I live churches usually the go to place to organize a public event or to have any kind of meetup. they have lots of big rooms and are very inviting of the local community to host their events and are usually right next to a city park.

even the jewish ones ?

Suddenly everybody is obsessed with Russia. Intresting what happened.

fpbp
And
spbp

If you go to church, it does not mean you are with God.
God must be in your heart and soul.

You can go to church without having God in your heart and soul. God is not with you.
You can not go to church, but you can have God in your heart and soul always.

Try to answer your own question

Source: Trust me bro.

>/check-mate thread

Dont care. You’re still a kike.

Well, we're fighting against abortions. You are promoting it.

I agree. These other meetings are the only way that number is that high. Even then it's a stretch.

Maybe that's the reason why Russia is so based. Christianity is a religion of faggots, to be completely honest with you. That's why Hitler hated it and all Nazi high-ranking guys

both retard, how do you still not get how this game works?

>In actuality, ruskiland is an authoritarian, multi-ethnic shithole.
It has been since the 1700s though, as soon as it went from Russia to Russian Empire it was inclusive, add in the USSR it will be that way until it breaks up, it is Euro-Asia.

themoscowtimes.com/2020/10/27/putin-orders-government-to-improve-abortion-prevention-efforts-a71865

>america has this go to church on weekend thing
>russia doesnt
Thats it. Our religious people are better because they are fasting properly. Try to make an american to undergo a fast.

hmm that's not what I said you ESL untermenchen faggot.
no amount of buzzwords will convince me to support either side, Mohammed.

In fact, Christianity is ironically very often used by Jews to justify their degenerate theories.

They’re counting recurring donations to megachurch cable channels and americas official religion, which is niggers.

OMG I thought Russia was based. They're more cucked than the globohomos. I hate the globohomos but they might be right about Russia.

So now it's both. Why aren't we mentioning Switzerland quite literally the capitol of Globohomo?

Oh boy you is dumb

Why do christians pretend they are "based"

Attached: 1646670260851-pol.jpg (1024x1024, 214.89K)

tell me just a single good Christian that has effectively fought against globohomo in the last 100 years... No one...

Which level of cope this is?

>USA isn't globohomo because it only murders N million babies instead of Y million and sodomites go to tranny lesbian LGBTQYIA++ friendly parishes

Attached: grim.png (208x224, 81.5K)

Fucking kek. 95% of russian oligarchs are jews.

Poland has a lot of churches but its President is a faggot haha the most cucked President in Europe. Just tell me how a christcuck is 'based'... it's totally the opposite kek