Sorry but if you are 30 yo and still dont own a house

You are a loser.
And no jewish "mortgage" shit
Fully owned house.

Attached: 1646590387467.png (552x518, 422.07K)

In croatia?

lol where the fuck even is that?

so do you only fuck guys who have a house at 30? is that your standards?

I live in a third world country
A house is worth my entire annual salary

sucks to be you, but you are wrong and gay, im almost 30 and i have my own house, building a third floor actually.

Attached: rare glasses pepe.jpg (640x633, 190.7K)

an average house here is about 10x the average annual salary

Eventually you have to sell your box

You probably lost all your friends because they couldn’t stand your insufferable bragging, so you decided to bring your shitty personality to Any Forums to try bragging here.

>no jewish "mortgage" shit
i dont believe in them but they are heavily tax advantaged in the usa - only autists like me avoid them. all pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-06 22-51-25.png (1157x399, 33.96K)

You probably inherited yours or still live with mummy. Faggot.

Attached: 41DTtajgE6L.jpg (500x362, 24.56K)

I don't need someone humble bragging to tell me I'm a loser, thank you very much. I am at the least a self-aware loser.

Third world shithole says something stupid. More on this breaking news at 11.

Attached: 1646236855318.jpg (1024x1024, 87.72K)

I'm 29 next month. Don't own a house or intend to. Ever. No point without a family. I also have no major debts to worry about. Life is comfy and routine.

Jesus Christ was not a loser.

At 10% inflation, the Jew is paying me with my 3% interest rate loan.

>Getting a gf whilst still living in your parents big house
>Having a kid with said gf while still living at your parents
>Go to work, come back see your gf and mom cooking together
>Dad outside playing football with the kids
>Parents growing older, it's fine cause you can take care of them + they are very happy to take care of their grand children (instead of getting a babysitter)
>Number of chores is divided between everyone, less work to keep the house tidy
>Your parents inevitably die (in their house, with their grandchildren at their side, peacefully instead of being in a sad elderly house)
>You literally get a free house
>Repeat with next generation

OR

>Wageslave for 40 years to pay a shitty cramped apartment
>If you get injured and can't work anymore, too bad gtfo the house

If you can't do the first option (my case) it means your parents really hate you and don't want to see you anymore

>only autists like me avoid them. all pic related
based autist, debt is slavery
>Fully owned house
reporting for duty

LOL I don't own anything, simply due to public spending, gene therapy research platforms and international energy profiteering, assets have been priced wildly out of control.

In 2000 you could have a gorgeous custom-built home for $120,000. That same home costs $800,000 today.

Lmao what was a "starter home" when I was 10 years old is now 12x yearly income. Median home value has gone from $80k to $500,000k.

I don't live in California or any sort of urban leftist hellscape. Just a low-tax place they can move to and flood with cash.

multigenerational household that's the word

Attached: file.png (1140x758, 802.03K)

I'm 30 years old. Own an apartment worth $550k in London. Liquid assets worth $200k. What the fuck do own, faggot? Croatia is a shit hole btw.