ToT

ToT

Attached: uhhhhoooooooohhhhhhhhh.png (1413x853, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2022/03/07/asia/philippines-age-of-sexual-consent-raised-intl-hnk/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was 12 all this time? Damn.

>globohomos will defend this

12yo tummyyyyyyyyy banned T o T

my vacation is ruined

The one thing he did right on his term... That and murdering everyone drug addict here

ruined

Probably just a way for backwards villagers to marry really young, likely without sex, and not a law that allows for adult men fucking twelve year old girls.

nice source link faggot.

if true it just means the elites want all 12 year olds to themselves btw.

Attached: 2.jpg (290x408, 26.71K)

>murdering everyone drug addict here
based! if only my country would so that! there are so many tweakers recently! They come in my workplace and terrotize people.

Tards are like "oh they are going to legalize pefodilia next" meanwhile in reality the age for sex is actually going up

wasn't you guys that were allowed to freely kill people as long as they were drug dealers, or something?
if so, was it done that often?

sheeeeeeeeit
boomer incels getting dreams ended by my nigga jewterte

edition.cnn.com/2022/03/07/asia/philippines-age-of-sexual-consent-raised-intl-hnk/index.html

just following the traditions my man, you can g*ogle too, is not a rare sauce

being able to find source has nothing to do with it, i fucking can't stand people that don't link to shit wasting a collective 100 hours of 100000 people that then have to go out of their way to look up whatever article you were too lazy to just fucking link.
and that's not even talking about the "you can't prove a negative" aspect when people fails to find whatever needle you expect them to find.

They killed many, including my cousin. A shame too, my cousin was a good guy and a hard working pharmacist.

fucking feminism got even to Philippines.
I thought it was the only sane and rational country in the world that values actual human biology over feminist austistic screeching.
It was the only country in the world where you could find yourself a 12yo non-drinking non-smoking virgin girl untouched by feminist propaganda and peer pressure. Now, like the rest of the world, they will only bee seeing vapid 16+ yo whores that have already fucked half the town, completely brainwashed by media and feminism, with their only interests being smoking weed and drunk fucking underage chads. There is nothing I hate more in this world than young normie hook up culture.
Probably the hardest blow to the world, even harder than Ukraine conflict. Philippines was the last bastion of patriarchy.

Attached: 1646405071091.jpg (1080x1080, 178.85K)

Imagine having a legit psychopath in charge of your govern--- oh, wait.

Feminism is unfortunately the real pandemic. This also means that the only places without this shit are super-patriarchal (middle east comes to mind) or underdeveloped to outright tribal shitholes.

Attached: 1637440997843.jpg (1024x683, 220.32K)

>cunny is over
bros... not like this.

I have no idea why ukies fight for "their" country. How can one fight for a feminist shithole? If anyone invades Russia (they get nuked, but lets pretend they dont), Im going to desert immidiately.
A man can only protect a patriarchal country, where women know their place. Age of consent at 16? Ok, go fight your wars yourself, make children with idk sperm bank and random niggers cuz I wont be marrying nor paying alimony, I will also avoid all taxes so that women and children won't be able to recieve any welfare money, I'll be a literal parasite on the country and will abandon it whenever I find a better place to live.
Why should we pay for feminism and fight for feminism? Let it die.

Attached: ooga.jpg (508x508, 69.45K)

Q PREDICTED THIS?

Sexpats are gonna have to commit sudoku if Thailand is next