The Australians, Canadians and New Zealanders are all English, they are apart of the Anglosphere...

The Australians, Canadians and New Zealanders are all English, they are apart of the Anglosphere, they are all descendants of English settlers, they all speak English, they eat English food like roast beef, sausages, mash, gravy and vegetables, they eat eggs and bacon for breakfast, nowhere outside the Anglosphere is it common to see eggs and bacon for breakfast, only in the Anglosphere do it is common to see people wearing jean's, a buttoned up shirt, boots and a belt therefore it's an English concept, the Australians, Canadians and the New Zealanders are mostly protestant like the English, they think like the English, they are heavily influenced by the English because they themselves are English, even there old fashioned architecture from the 1700s and 1800s resemble English architecture with a few difference due to different material and resources existing within different part of the worlds, and I'm not referring to the natives that live in those lands, I'm specifically referring to the English settler.

Anyone who denies this fact has a low IQ or they are an Anglo living in Australia, Canada or New Zealand in denial.

Attached: 9K8A1232.jpg (1300x1300, 591.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

Perhaps it is time for the Commonwealth to flex on all these mutts and purge them from our lands, then we can have our full English in peace.

Attached: English.jpg (852x480, 23.77K)

>be Anglo
>get reverse colonised
>you wut m8?

>mostly protestant like the English
only part that's wrong

Agreed, unfortunately we mostly eat US style streaky bacon & it's hard to find a good b pud

Is grandpa yelling about being left behind and getting all nostalgic again

The world is what it is because we got left behind because you thought you could handle the whole world with only a colonial understanding of culture. And here we are today

Look like runny shits and high cholesterol. OP is a lard ass.

any one who deny... majorities dominant opinion bolshevik ideology and dictatorship ...

Tomato don't need to be cocked, idiot !

Cooking is for food that we can not digest raw.
Cooking for sake of pleasure is Satanic activity that make you fat and unhealthy.

Attached: Play at the dinner table.jpg (1024x679, 232.78K)

for me it's toad in a hole

Attached: toad-in-hole.jpg (1200x800, 129.4K)

bump

You should apologize for putting obscene amounts of grease, butter and salt in all your fucking foods then

Yes. Canada is through and through English/British. We had lots of Celts here in particular as well.

But if you mention this to anyone they think you are crazy. They all think they are this cultureless global citizen mutt breed of human that believes in the Science. To point out to a Canadian with an anglo surname that they come from a wider English heritage, they look at you like you are some sort of lunatic. I used to be teased to repping England in elementary school, now I am the only person I know with roots and identity. Funny how that worked out.

That’s not toad in the hole, you slow witted leaf.

What I like to do is get a couple of giant baps, scoop the brekky into them and chow down. Washed down with a 2L bottle of Lucozade. Delicious.

>they eat eggs and bacon for breakfast, nowhere outside the Anglosphere is it common to see eggs and bacon for breakfast

In what sheephugging foggy part of your country do you live?

Attached: Toad-In-The-Hole-square-FS-8.jpg (720x720, 135.27K)

Do you actually believe all old stock Canadians are descendants of anglos? I do not mean to cause an argument but my friend that is not the case.

that's pigs in a blanket

Attached: 1643536472258.jpg (828x817, 88.13K)

nah its a toad in the hole,a pig in blanket is sausages wrapped in bacon

Christ, you really are a bit dim aren’t you?

Well, now I'm hungry.

>they are all descendants of English settlers

Attached: Irish and bong comparison.jpg (1190x2355, 305.03K)

Attached: EapjLetX0AAEyx2.jpg (400x511, 38.23K)

Burgers don't eat bacon and eggs for breakfast? I don't think that is correct. I've had many Moons Over My Hammy in Burger Land.

Attached: 1642573003069.jpg (1920x1080, 313.5K)

looks fantastic

That's nuts, globalist have really fucked our countries up.

The original red ensign flag are the only source nations to be considered old stock.
>Ireland
>Scotland
>England
>Wales
Eastern European larpers claiming to be old stock are laughable.

thats chips

Attached: KyBZQol94JvrVE7fknJ2U0U8pKAkjhghUJ1LbfQ2el0.jpg (3024x4032, 963.77K)

Bangers and mash for me tonight lads

End freemasonry. Freemasons are why anglos are hated and for good reason.

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: End freemasonry .jpg (720x450, 171.29K)

Don't know if I agree with drink choice but each to there own.

Attached: 14092494-0-image-a-86_1559125779590.jpg (636x382, 34.84K)

Nigger quit trolling. That's toad in the hole all day long.

Attached: 1614803706979.jpg (760x669, 150.22K)

Im descended from Scottish settlers actually

I am from Nova Scotia. I don’t know why you bring up Eastern Europeans lol. Gaels are not anglos.

the pigs are the pork sausages, and the blanket is the layer of dough. sausages and bacon doesn't even make sense.

Such beauty
Such civilization

This is what the rest of Europe eats for breakfast.

Only the English eat what's above.

Attached: qVLgQ.jpg (640x479, 85.45K)

I have seen eastern Europeans larping on here as old stock. They think settling Western Canada counts.
>Based Keith's and KoD enjoyer

>Canadians
I mean, the real ones are. French English Ukrainian German Irish. Is that I'm made of. Source? Got my genetics done but don't worry I got the kit from a friend and then made an alias to submit it under a different address and a fake email and identity.

So, underneath the grilled tomatoes are grilled pork sausage patties, but on the right side of the plate, whatare the two round extremely well-done looking patties?

Yes. The Aussies have a very distinctive Aussie culture even if they forgot their English past. I know Kiwis basically just see themselves as English, but Canadians are weird. Probably the most demoralized and brainwashed people in the developed world, to the point that ones own heritage is taboo and not discussed.

Eggs and bacon are disgusting
Anglish food is shit

Attached: nixw nixw cnice.png (3205x4545, 2.17M)

Unless your the French Canadian then your an Anglo.

Anyone who is not English or French living in Canada isn't Canadian, simple as, all those Chinks in Toronto are not Canadian.

The Canadian identity was created by English and French settlers.

Simple as that.

You fuckers had the chance to intervene in 1861 and chose not to. You are very much responsible for the current condition of the world. You did so good the first couple hundred years and then dropped the ball at the finish line, which was promptly stolen by a nigger, after slipping in some poo your hindu pets left behind.

Meanwhile your chronically criminal offspring laughed at you from the sidelines as they chugged a Foster's atop a kangaroo. Children are the end result of their parents, afterall.

Lol westerners are a special breed. Lol, king of donair lmfaooo. I haven’t been to Halifax in years I’d rather castrate myself. Keiths is the shittiest tasting good tasting beer lmfao. I enjoy it.

This is pigs in blankets.

Attached: pigs-in-blankets-1200sq.jpg (1200x1200, 118.9K)

Yes, I agree.

well fuck you then

we were an english colony while canada was still french

Attached: 1646656131095.jpg (600x601, 55.86K)

do you even know history, chud? the very symbols we use point to the founding nations. Every see the flag of Montreal, dipshit?