Funny how Any Forums suddenly hates Nazis and supports Chechens (muslims)

Funny how Any Forums suddenly hates Nazis and supports Chechens (muslims)

Attached: 1646679370396.png (746x879, 484.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully putler cancels these facist crakkka ass mfers in ukraine for killing so many minorities

White nationalists are typically fat trashy alcoholics and likely do meth
Well here in North America anyways
Dunno about europe

Attached: DB53B978-5AF6-4820-B491-F8AC9F5B2E32.jpg (683x1024, 145.9K)

Why does it matter how racist they are if their leader is a Jew?

Funny how there’s a thing called context and the world isn’t black and white

Funny how there's "people" out there that still unironically think shilling on Any Forums has any effect whatsoever

>photoshop exists
Vid or it didn't happen

i'm not a big fan of kikes or fascists. but i repeat myself.

Funny how shills can't believe some people don't give a fuck about either country because they are sick and tired of governments run by fucking kikes constantly trying to manipulate the world.

Don't try to understand it. You wouldn't get it. You have to go back.

Attached: bhmrjca9h7l81.png (1350x729, 258.63K)

there was a Any Forums in your timeline that hated nazis? over in this timeline we been liking hitler for a while now. some even say the bad guys won ww2.

DEEPFAKEDEEPFAKEDEEPFAKE

Yeah but it's easier to tell and if it comes out days later you know it's deepfaked, but multiple sources of corroborating video is pretty damming. So.... Where is it, Ivan?

Cope hard mutt, your propagandized brain can’t fathom that pro-white fascists are capable of fighting a defensive war with the moral high ground when they’re portrayed as le evil bad guys in all your movies, television, newspapers and music.

Attached: 16226F12-F238-4E58-8F19-2321273525B1.jpg (1024x595, 41.95K)

Only a retard would support “nazis” who support globohomo. Anyone with 2 brain cells can see right through this obvious charade. Try again retard. Azov has everything correct except for the hating Russia part which they’ve been brainwashed to do. I just came from 3 months in Ukraine and met a bunch of them in the west. Good guys, woke on everything except completely brainwashed retards when it comes to Russia. Go figure. Now they’ll all get bombed to death and start ww3, guess who wins?

HEY RETARD YOUR PRECIOUS INSTITUTIONS HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED IT IS REAL DON'T YOU TRUST LE SCIENCE AND LE TV NEWSMAN??????

>Funny how Any Forums suddenly hates Nazis and supports Chechens
the chechens bring out /pol's/ inner homo

>swedish man says Nazis and brown Muslims good

It's only summerfags, the same kind who wear a maga hat and think Q is JFK and trust the plan.

They fall for whatever propaganda is hip this week based on contrarianism, not on any understanding of the situation.

Most oldfags know the score. Russia and China have always been our enemy and always will be - they created this globohomo death trap we live in today.

I don't trust anyone.

Attached: starship-troopers-1997-movie-review-carl-jenkins-brain-bug-its-afraid-review.jpg (600x339, 146.43K)

I’m American faggot. Unlike you I have the means to travel which is why I just came from Ukraine. Skiing up north in Sweden/Norway

You forgot the best part of the image. Tankie subreddit.

Attached: 1644496427415.jpg (500x582, 40.04K)

>I don't trust anyone
did you vax?

>Funny how Any Forums suddenly hates Nazis and supports Chechens (muslims)

Attached: 1640976943082.png (350x425, 102.25K)

I don't trust you enough to tell you, so make your own assessment.

Attached: 1645824948424.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Find the thread. I know that doesn't exist because Vaush would never allow for his fans to even use terms like globohomo. Post the source.

Now, go look at r/genzedong. I haven't even checked it in a long time but I'm sure there's a bunch of pro-russia anti-ukraine shit right now.

I always thought the endgame for Any Forums was converting to hardcore Islam.

It doesn't, most on here don't support nazis or chechens, we do however all support whoever Is against globohomo and putting the boot to them at that moment

700k putin orthdox soldiers
10k kadyrov muslim soldiers

Why american are so retarded

Attached: images (1).png (678x452, 30.48K)

Don't you know ? Any Forums now is anti-fascist and loves censorship.

Any Forums are basically like those commie terrorist in Western Europe during the Cold War who were anti-West and sucking up to Russia or China, but they are too cowardly to actually do the same thing.

>Funny how Any Forums suddenly hates a bunch of "nazis" larper funded by Jewish millionaires who actively fight for a Jewish president to kill other whites

HUR DUR HUR DUR

I will always hate Russia more than anything.

The final solution to the faggot nazi question: Vlad Putin

youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs

Attached: Nazis are og trannies.jpg (661x1024, 98.04K)

Attached: gayslam.jpg (800x1226, 455.07K)