Is now openly coming out against literal globohomo

>is now openly coming out against literal globohomo
When are you people going to realize that Tim is the greatest ally you have right now

Attached: 1E3D63AB-3DF5-4F26-8E76-D3FCC19042EB.jpg (1170x1448, 763.92K)

You either name them or you don’t. Until you do, you’re not on “our side.”

Attached: 1632279428875.webm (720x576, 619.84K)

why is he afraid to invite nick fuentes?

Attached: trans pool.jpg (586x298, 24.9K)

Oh, the same Tim Pool that said "not wanting dead children" is an "appeal to emotion?"

Attached: default.jpg (1078x738, 64.61K)

Tim had Jack Goldman on as a regular guest for a long time. That should tell you something.

Tim "the entire fence is my ass" Pool

I might need more context on that, but politician speaking to EU making the most obvious statements charged with emotion sounds like he's right.

Yeah... because it is?
Don't you realize what an emotional appeal is?

>won't somebody think of the children!!

>PEOPLE ARE DYING!

Attached: 1646409218841m.jpg (970x1024, 76.41K)

It is. It's literally the, "Won't someone think of the children!" trope.

nigger, what is he worth, if he gets thrown off of YT
sure he tries to creat his own thing, but that won't even barely get as many attention as on YT

everyone has to figure out for himself who's the real boogeyman in the background.
if he names them, he's done for and that would mean one source with the potential to realize who the boogeyman is, would be gone.
short: he's overall more usefull where he's right now.

Attached: 14e896b4b4fa33449654037b8edde267f202d88e26d8acf629e26629f7df9832.jpg (1080x923, 187.9K)

Based Tim
>Muh CHILLENS!
yeah as if this Jewish comedian crackhead ever gave a fuck about them.

Tim Pool's friend, George Alexopoulos, created a cartoon comic defending Israel murdering Palestinian children. "Think of the children" isn't a trope when they actually support killing children.

Attached: E16bkMlWUAAm3wX.jpg (1200x1200, 430.85K)

>sees through all the pro Ukraine propaganda
Yeah I’m thinkin based

Oh fuck off.

I know Any Forums hates tim, but he really does start normies out on small redpills, so he does have a place.

I've been a YT member since he started the irl channel and signed up on his website when it launched. People like to bash Tim for being a fence sitter, bet they don't get it. That's exactly what a journalist is SUPPOSED to be.

Tim Pool's friend is not Tim Pool.

tim pool raped my tiny virgin asshole

aaa it's a trope. I didn't know that. Kids can be murdered by ruskie bombs now. No big deal.

Tim isn't going to convince anybody on the left of anything. His audience is made exclusively of boomercons who think his half awakening to this bullshit is proof of a shift to the right and right leaning fence sitters. The left has unpersoned him, so what the fuck is this "ally" bringing to the table? I would compare him to Israel, but he's not outright entirely deleterious.

>memeflag
opinion disregarded