Back to your cage wagie

CEO Shlomo Sheckelberg and HR director Tonisha Davis have missed seeing your faces so much!

Attached: The Cage Beckons.png (607x526, 421.39K)

This is some primo psychological warfare.

Attached: 1643509227622.jpg (680x650, 60.19K)

For what purpose would you have these made

They are trying to make us unhappy, because that also makes obedient.

>The violence has escalated

What the fuck.

Kek that thought was going through my mind as I opened the thread and there it was. Fbpb

Resentment

I think the idea came from Daphne, you know, the happiness manager, she's also responsible for organizing secret santas and sending warning mails to employees not smiling enough.

The purpose of propaganda, at least in its late stage form, is not to inform you, or deceive you or even manipulate you. It's to humiliate you. Its purpose is to be so outlandish, so ridiculous and so blatantly untrue and yet totally undeniable in order to reinforce the power of the state. The Soviets referred to this as 'hyperrealism'. That is - the state of everyone saying things that are completely false and that they know to be false - but which they cannot deny. The supermarket shelves are empty and bread lines stretch around the corner, but the newspapers report that the year's agricultural quotas have been exceeded once again. And then everyone is forced to repeat this lie and thus they become complicit in it. It is a system of total social humiliation.

clearly youve never had a job, the moment a workforce becomes unhappy these days they simply start not showing up for work.

I think office jobs are literally boomers carrying out psychological torture on normalfags. There's no other reason to be so openly emotionally abusive, it must be some kind of high for them.

>Haha wouldn’t it be funny to use some of our budget to make these signs? They’ll be so quirky and it will be a great way to have laughs with everyone now that we’re back in the office!
- some HR roastie, probably

Obviously some small-minded office manager cunt who can't possibly imagine that anyone would think differently from herself designed these because she thought it'd be funny.
In her world coming back to the office is the best thing in the universe. Lots of executives feel this way too.

I wish I was British.

We know they are lying
They know we know they are lying
We know they know we know they are lying
Yet they keep lying

It would be really funny if someone trudged back into the office and saw these and immediately went postal and shot their HR department and CEO.

It's refreshing that someone understands the purpose of this kind of propaganda. The complicity in the lie also makes the people stronger supporters of it, because to do otherwise would be to admit that they were wrong, which people absolutely hate doing.

Be the change you want to see in the world

What did they mean by this?

Yup. This.
Emperor Trudeau is just cucking leafs one more time.

Attached: 1644910506981.png (236x303, 155.06K)

Good I am tired of people acting holier than thou staying home, get to work in the office you fucking lazy faggots.

Lol

Attached: D4D622F8-D7C9-4904-9152-6FD4E3A460DC.jpg (788x634, 85.13K)

buck breaking

ha ha wouldn't it be funny to remind you you're a Jew's slave and while he's raping cunny and going into space you're slaving away for him wearing a diaper because Amazon corporate policy doesn't even permit the goy to have a shit break?

Single adults in food or retail quit, people with actual skills like welding, CDL driving, or even programming quit because they can go elsewhere and get scooped up quickly, but office drones are going out of style

They do it because they want to remind you that you are powerless to change anything.

I would quit immediately, and tell the boss to go fuck himself

Attached: the purpose of communist propaganda.jpg (1000x382, 158.96K)

ill pass i'm done with it been doing it too long brother.

Wagie wagie go back to the office. Shekelberg needs two yachts this year.

boomers take pleasure in abusing the millennials because the millennials were the only generation to stand up to them
the zoomers are abject retards, so they laugh at them
Gen X is totally mentally broken and thought that they could scrape through if they just kept to themselves and didn't bother anyone
Millennials questioned why the world was so fucked up, and got targeted for the largest psyop in history. Even before COVID, boomers would write retarded masturbatory articles like "Millennials are gross and disgusting, they're killing the napkin industry because they are disgusting evil cretins that don't wash themselves."
and the boomers would read this and sit back in their La-Z-Boy and laugh to themselves and say "pathetic, we really were the last generation of true red blooded americans."
Look at these posters. These are all perjoratives that the boomers use against millennials:
>I bet your dog is lonely at home, you fucking piece of shit, now gather for a ritual humiliation SCRUM meeting so we can remind you who owns you
>bet you'd like to wear sweatpants, you degenerate faggot, make sure you get up at six and iron your khakis or we'll waste your time for two hours talking to that HR bitch about how you're "unprofessional"

All of that shit is going to be really funny to all of us when you're in a retirement home getting your nuts sandpapered by Shaquandisha La'Darius with a UTI from your busted prostate, and we tell you "she just has a different culture" as she beats your ass for shitting the bed again.

That's actually kind of funny. You know, funny as in "let's see which of our wonderful employees is mentally unhinged enough to go full Milton and burn the building down" kind of way.

Attached: MiltonWaddams.jpg (375x523, 46.13K)

This. Shame and humiliation are as strong as raw pain, and will make most people who are unable to shed either more likely to comply to maintain social status.

Lotta truth in this, the hr lady loves coming in and thinks all the drones do too, cause they all put a fake smile on when she comes wandering around demanding you be as happy as her.

This is the epitome of Canadian culture. Canadians love to be demeaned like this, it's a form of humor to them.

the two posts are so similar that it's likely we have Theodore in this very thread.

inb4 employee misses his home defence firearm and brings it to the office

Attached: psy op.jpg (599x627, 76.39K)

no. never again.

Attached: 1627553940419.jpg (752x527, 11.28K)

To troll the shit out of the employees, it makes them happy.

Working from home used to be exclusively for top performers and the crippled.

Now that the plebs have experienced it and seen how much time and money it saves them, they'll never give it up.

Companies are terrified that if they tell their employees to return to the office, many will simply quit and go to a company that let's them work from home.

Attached: 1644292589279.gif (400x400, 23.82K)

don't worry bro we'll throw an office pizza party Friday evening to cheer you up teehee

Attached: barry corporate capitalism.jpg (710x711, 257.87K)

REVOLUTION NOW

You had your fun working at home but playtime is over! Let's get to work!

Attached: The Collapse.jpg (1024x683, 285.94K)

HOLY FUCK THIS IS MY OFFICE BUILDING 10 - 20 BAY STREET. SAME DOGSHIT BUILDING THAT HAS THIS LAND USED TO BE OBXJSOAIWALO CLAN EVERY MONTH.

THANK FUCK I'M NOT GOING BACK FULL TIME, BOSS SAID ONLY ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS OR SO TO SEE PEOPLE IN PERSON.

R-r-right guys? Not gonna force us back right?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (404x438, 134.3K)

Is it any wonder sociopaths and psychopaths are naturally drawn to these positions? Nothing in the world makes them as orgasmically happy as having power over other people.

Carbon footprint contributing to global warming is over!
Get the fuck back to travelling and paying more taxes to the cities

This shit pisses me off, they get massive boneses for whitholding significant raises so they 'reward' you with some pizza like your in elementary school and got an A on your math test.

If enough qualified people quit and go to a WFH friendly company, maybe they will get the hint. Unfortunately, some companies will double down on office work. Hopefully it'll cost them.

>"We train 'em in virtual reality, lot less chance of damaging the goods, heh heh. Killin' civilians, murderin'! Just like you back in Liberia, Jack! We even give their pleasure centers a nice jolt!"

so, uh, when do we get FOXDIE?

Attached: wypbmf13j2371.jpg (2400x1080, 107.42K)

If you show they'll ask you do it every week
If you do they'll you show up twice a week
If you do they'll write you up for being absent afterwards
Do what you what to do, wagie.