Only day 11 and I'm already bored by this shit

Only day 11 and I'm already bored by this shit.
Do they really have to drop a nuke for me to be entertained?

This fucking clownworld doesn't deserve peace.

Attached: Poutine.jpg (2500x2136, 2.09M)

Is that diarrhea on potatoes?

ketchup and mayonaise on french fries.

Interesting. I never tried fries with mayonnaise before

It's cheese and gravy

No Ranjit, outside India people only shit in toilets and not wherever they please.

>poutine
... no its fucking cheese curds and gravy

That's poutine you fucking idiots

Mormons mix ketchup and Mayo here and call it “fry sauce”. It’s nasty and probably what happens when you can’t drink.

Cheese and gravy you insufferable mutts, try it sometime.

Don't bully my fren. If he says it's Ketchup then its Ketchup. You have to learn to accept different opinions OK?

Seems to be a euro thing. They like to mix ketchup and mayo together for a fry dip. Struck me as novel while in Germany 18 years ago.

got damn I love poutine

Attached: poutine.jpg (768x1152, 69.14K)

Dit is poutine word meer gegeten in canada enzo

Mayonaise on fries is good, I want to try poutine though. Maybe they have some in Ukraine now

Where do I get

It’s all a show.

I'm pretty sure you can get fries, cheese curds, and gravy in Sweden. Combine them in your kitchen and even YOU can try poutine.
You're not missing out on much though.

>ketchup and mayonaise
now try buffalo sauce and mayonnaise

I wish we could get curds legally down here in burgerstan. I think I wanna visit you guys just to try some authentic poutine. Who makes the best poutine?

Attached: 1644810098625m.jpg (1024x767, 143.54K)

do you eat it with a fork? it looks so messy

>I wish we could get curds legally down here in burgerstan
what? You're not allowed to have cheese curds? What the fuck kind of insane shit is that?
>Who makes the best poutine?
My Mom, I haven't eaten at restaurants or fast food places in well over a decade so I have no idea otherwise.

The fuck... why do you think cheese curds are illegal in the states?

>do you eat it with a fork?
yes

Here I thought it all went in a blender.

Colgate city state is right.
I fear that NATO won't even lift a finger and it's just going like this until Putin is out of breath. Then globohomo celebrates victory over the "bad guy" and rewrites history so it suits the winner, as they always do and Russia will collapse.

Attached: 15866178828.jpg (479x479, 124.25K)

Canada invented putting cheese and gravy on french fries. You're welcome, world.

I don't think the few factions of jews controlling this wants a "winner", just dead goyim.

do you shit out white stuff?