Untitled

Attached: FNNDhRpWUAkEUaD (1).jpg (828x823, 138.42K)

Forgot the meme flag

So the libs have always been right.

Hookbros...

Attached: hook mutt.png (873x1332, 225.66K)

See swapping the labels would be anti-racist

lol kike
Afghanistan struck first, Iraq was pretty fucked up though I'll give you that but nobody's mourning Saddam

>flag
Fuck sakes Moshe, thats a daily bonus forfeiture. no shekels for you , just a hand full of herb

Who is that picture for exactly? I mean 3 weeks ago it was for the lefties but now lefties are the ones that want WW3.

fpbp

too complex for normies to understand, should change the texts to US ARMY and Russian Army, and the won't understand either. i Mean is obvious but they didn't figured out yet.

Attached: rfhbdtjdftj.jpg (828x823, 203.98K)

this isnt race, its more based on ukraine being an ally of the us and the middle eastern countries being an enemy

Republicans in America love Israel. Is it still hard to understand who this is for?

this is a great image except taht it makes it about race which is irrelevant
slavs are worse than niggers but its white on white either way so the image makes no sense to claim its about racism

Is the bottom one a Palestinian?

Attached: 1621086693039.png (1067x757, 830.22K)

>slavs killing kikes
>"this isn't about race"
Doubt it, chief.

This is so true. All the bigots supporting Ukraine are racist white supremacists.

Attached: 1618548484120.png (1024x1024, 484.47K)

I don't get it.bait?

funny because jews own the media

Forgot the meme flag

audible nose curvature

So are you calling Ukrainians niggers or Russians niggers?

i see this as meme warfare material. get blm pushing this

I am. He was an Icon.

An honest jew? I'm confused.

More westoid tricks

>allies
>democracies, government

>people who don't let our banks in
>""""evil regimes""" """dictators""""

Kek

I've never seen white people fighting an invading army throwing molotov cocktails before or even protesting violently outside of shitskins and questionably artificially 'self identified' whites.

That's what I'm thinking. Why would a Jew defend a shitskin.

David, this is about you
Yeah, democracy is redefined as the great moral good and any political system separate from the West as the moral evil

Kek

Apparently they think some Ukrainians might have been doing it, but in reality it's likely the Israeli soldiers that have flown there

one of the few leftie comics ive ever agreed with.

the word "terrorism" was a mistake.

>i Mean is obvious but they didn't figured out yet.
I literally debated with normies on this topic on social media.
I just gave up and started blatantly shilling for Russia by repeating their garbage propaganda without even trying to make valid points. I'm doing it simply to trigger those motherfuckers and make them seethe. I keep replying to them and have the "debate" heated and engaged. 4D trolling.

I'm shilling for you for free. Glowies FSB, plz deposit 100 rubles to my account.

Attached: mora plz.jpg (474x1148, 71.37K)

You dont belong here. Go back to redit

Putin is killing white people = bad
US is killing brown people = good.

Ur acting like we care for some reason faggot.
Fuck all shitskins.
Sieg heil.

Also add selective information withholding. They leave out the Jews provoking Putin and encouraging the USA