What are your thoughts on The Batman? Must be nice for you to finally be portrayed in a movie right (aka the Riddler)?

What are your thoughts on The Batman? Must be nice for you to finally be portrayed in a movie right (aka the Riddler)?
also tbf I would betrayed the White race to bleach Zoe Kravitz
>BUILT FOR BBC (BIG BAT COCK)

Attached: CDB8D040-63DC-44F0-9F00-C10B58852D20.jpg (250x140, 4.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishunpacked.com/zoe-kravitzs-jewish-identity/
huffpost.com/entry/black-celebrities-you-didnt-know-were-jewish_n_55f2f483e4b077ca094ec1c5
theroot.com/20-black-celebrities-with-jewish-roots-1790868051
ranker.com/list/famous-black-jewish-people/celebrity-lists
atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/14/11-black-celebrities-didnt-know-jewish/
insider.com/celebrities-you-didnt-know-are-jewish-2020-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not going to watch it, I hate the actor who plays Batman. I still see him as a twink vampire. I hate that two iconic characters are blackwashed and the media praises it while shitting on whitewashing.

and before someone says “oh this isnt political”, then I would like to ask what do you think about the political undertones of the “blame the White Man” syndrome? i loved how the strong independent black qkween wanted to blame all rich White men and ended up worshipping the ground a rich White man walks on

The riddler looks like that guy who pays to enter people's septic tanks
can't unsee it

Catwoman has been black for decades, unfortunately not a new phenominon. i was semi-buttmad about Gordon at first but he surprisingly did a damned good job and there was not a shred of blackness to his performance other than his skin color. it almost felt like a 1980s/90s buddy cop “white cop/black cop” kinda deal

You are a nigger
Source: me

overall pretty good. a little too long but they actually spent some time delving into batman being a detective, which the other movies didn't do a lot of.
there was definitely some overt anti-whiteness on the part of (((hollywood))) but it's also funny to see them contradict themselves by always deliberately looking for highly-miscegenated blacks.
this. it's one of the least offensive examples of race swapping that i've seen in a movie. the actor who plays him plays the character as accurately as anyone else and doesn't try to add some jewish 'urban twist' to it.
overall i'd say it was a solid movie. i still think batman begins is my favorite batman film but this is probably 2nd or 3rd.

The riddler was literally correct the entire movie. I'm betting the reshoots were done to add the stupid flood in the third act once the studio realized the hacker known as Any Forums was depicted as the good guy

You have a point about the lightskins. I'm sure nobody wants to watch a Batman movie with semi-apes as the stars. I could just put on an ape documentary and be more satisfied than watching full on melanin gorillas.

When she wears that pink wig she's hot as fuck to be honest

I only pirate movies, I don’t watch them

i agree
>Batman Begins
Based AF
wtf i need to look this up

It looks like shit. I heard it was shit. Im content never even illegally downloading it to realize its shit. Batman is dead man. Its a capeshit franchise thats been over done, and this movie looks like the other side.

Attached: pyd3wdsqo4r21.jpg (1417x1718, 979.57K)

>I still see him as a twink vampire.
It's part of the gay jews communicating stuff with each other.
The previous Batman also had roles related to something (a psychopath, a rival of the guy who played Wolverine once, ...).

look up "her" swimsuit photos, you degenerate coomer. she's built like a boy.

i cant unsee it

Attached: 36C173E5-280F-49ED-A725-DCC4116BE81B.jpg (2048x2048, 458.22K)

Imagine being a grown adult and watching capeshit

this is the only superhero movie i can think of off the top of my head that doesnt fee like a superhero movie. it feels more like a gritty 1950s/60s noir film. the only people i know irl that dislike it are the ones that think Endgame is a cinematic masterpiece

>Zoe Kravitz
JEWISH

jewishunpacked.com/zoe-kravitzs-jewish-identity/

huffpost.com/entry/black-celebrities-you-didnt-know-were-jewish_n_55f2f483e4b077ca094ec1c5

theroot.com/20-black-celebrities-with-jewish-roots-1790868051

ranker.com/list/famous-black-jewish-people/celebrity-lists

atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/14/11-black-celebrities-didnt-know-jewish/

insider.com/celebrities-you-didnt-know-are-jewish-2020-12

Attached: Screenshot(4).png (1240x750, 834.94K)

tarrant aint ileegal in Rushuh

Attached: tinypic2.jpg (70x70, 1.79K)

In Hollywood... even black people are Jews.

Attached: Yaphet Kotto.png (618x680, 454.6K)

I like Batman 2022 -- awesome movie