Why are Americans so against ideas that could improve public life and so pro-car?

Why are Americans so against ideas that could improve public life and so pro-car?

Attached: Bike.jpg (640x966, 124.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E
youtube.com/watch?v=UX4KklvCDmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E

Some of us need to actually go places.

>just take public transportation bro

Attached: nyc train shart.webm (272x480, 1.57M)

We don't live in densely packed bug cities.

The Dutch are pussies.

yeah we live like loners instead, the way god intended, humans evolved as loners

The response in your pic lays it out concisely enough, it's all the fault of dumb women as usual, forcing us to make retarded long-term choices to show off our "baller potential"

cars are extremely American. Seethe.

Niggers would just steal more bikes

Women also like to have sex with people that wear $600 basketball shoes, doesn't mean we turn the world into a basketball court.

Imagine hauling a cord of firewood on a bicycle

Attached: 03D47A16-0888-4B0C-A8EF-4397B0240733.gif (278x249, 3.89M)

The US used to have a very sophisticated streetcar system in every major city that rivaled European metro systems. Too bad GM niggers lobbied to replace them with busses.

>we need to preserve our superior culture

Attached: Merica (1).jpg (754x760, 143.44K)

>Employer pays me 14 EUR each day I come to work with my bicycle.
>Even have showers at work
I literally get payed to do cardio and avoid traffic jams.

You cannot travel far or carry shit without an engine you dumb fuck

Public transport now doesn't work in the US because they basically live in a gigantic nigger/spic zoo. Only civilised white countries get to use public transportation. Funny because Chicago used to have the world's largest streetcar service. Back when it was basically all-white and segregated. Here's what Detroit used to look like.

Attached: 1633004430330.jpg (3500x2713, 1.77M)

That’s the northeast

that's because you're fat and your muscles have already atrophied.

The way the cities are built makes it unrealistic to walk or bike everywhere. Go take it up with the 20th century city planners, its too late now

Imagine living in a place like this. Where are all the parking lots! Absolutely repulsive.

Attached: City.png (1215x972, 2.42M)

They didn't evolve in massive concentrations, that'd for sure. There's a huge middle ground you're intentionally leaving out.

As someone from az can confirm most small towns look like this

it would take me 4 solid hours to bike to work, and four more hours to get home. why would i ever willingly go along with people trying to force such a system upon me?

Best post LOL.

N

Stupid Finnish cunt has never been to the US.
The majority of the White population needs an automobile to get places and keep the economy afloat.

It wasn't just GM. It was every major automotive manufacturer and oil barons, literally having secret meetings to kill public transport in the US before it could really get going.

>omg I would looooove to live in a densely packed city in a small apartment with paper thin walls

Nobody in my family has even learnt to drive in 3 generations.

Original pic claims Midwest, bubba.

yes and middle ground is definitely not the way that non-city Americans live.

But that's clearly a nigger problem not a public transportation one. We don't have niggers living and shitting on our subways, just venezuelans begging for money and some industrious locals selling candy and water bottles

Try getting anything larger than what can fit in a backpack home on a bile you dipshit.

I regularly have to drive across my entire state which is about 175 miles. This past weekend I delivered a tractor via the same route. Can a bike do that?
>t. Rides his bike to pick up groceries (limited amounts) and for fun

You realize electric cars are not the myth you think they are.

i wish that were an option for us here in the US, though unfortunately 100 years of immense city and town planning, zoning regulations, road construction and a bunch of other things prevent (atleast most of us) us from doing that at the moment

Based and truthpilled. You need an advanced, trusting, intelligent, homogeneous society of Whites or Asians for this to work. Niggers can't even treat themselves right, let alone public spaces. I have worked with enough of them, how they treat their surroundings is disgusting.

that's literally every single highway exit, they're all designed the same so travelers can know where to get gas, food, and lodging while traveling no matter where they are in the country.

Part of the reason could be the fact half of that trip are parking lots, also zoning laws makes cities unlivable.

Attached: UsCity.png (1222x977, 2.44M)

Eliminate Cities (Population>5,000)

>70% Telecommute

>10% Walk/Bike Commute

>10% Live-Work Homes

>Extended Family Homes

>10% Motor Vehicle Commute

>Walkable (Small Footprint) Rural Towns

>Digitize, Eliminate, Stack & Consolidate Buildings

>Classic Architecture

>Parking Decks

>Maximize Greenspace

>Local & Regional Production

>Local & Regional Trucking

>High-speed Nationwide/Continentwide Motorway-Railway

>Minimal Signage, Bury Power Lines

>Deport Africans

Your social life shouldn’t revolve around work. You should have more time with your family, friends and local community. Make close friends locally.

Is give up my car and ride a horse back and forth across the country and just live off the land if my faggot government didn’t come up with an excuse to charge me for doing it

What planners and leftists fail to acknowledge is that America has a major nigger/spic problem and thus will never finance viable sustainable infrastructure to benefit whites.

t. planner who's ready to quit this insufferable "career field"

use Russian gas to fire your powerplant
to charge your electric vehicle
makes sense

fuck me, this is so depressing

City Americans do nothing but fucking consoom like anyone else, just do it at a premium instead. Acting like the 90% of dipshits crammed like sardines somehow makes us evolve more expediently just by existing that way is braindead

NO NO NO NO THIS IS AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

say I want to drive 600 miles to visit my friends halfway across the country. I could bend over and let moderate muslims and black women check my anus at the airport and surrender my freedom until I land at my destination, risking a very high chance of layovers and cancelled flights which would mean the airport is my new home until they get around to rescheduling. or I could just get in my jeep and drive lol

it's a truckstop retard

Attached: american truck stop.jpg (2048x1152, 634.68K)

Think of marketing and advertising as the propaganda of Capitalism and everything makes sense. Bikes don't generate any profit whereas Cars and Petrol etc do. People who live under Capitalism are brainwashed by propaganda the same way as people were under Communism.

>t. Rides his bike to pick up groceries (limited amounts) and for fun

That's for some strange reason what people keep missing. Bikes are great if you live in a Small-Town or Big city. Don't have to pay for parking. And most likely quicker transportation since you don't have to deal with other Cars. But if you live far away from all of that a car is pretty much necessary. Maybe I'm a bit biased considering Bikes are owned by pretty much every single Dane that exist. But it's not really The one or the other you can use both.

how many women of quality are in america?

Attached: 1646503108080.gif (223x255, 87.41K)

>NOOO I MOVED TO THE CITY AND NOW MY PROPERTY VALUES ARE FALLING AHHHHHH YOU NEED TO MOVE BACK TO DETROIT AAAAAAAA
Most fuckers live in suburbs and small towns. Tongue my nutsack, bugboy.

the average american is obese. the thought of walking or riding a bike makes them sweat in panic and utter terror.

With a car you can go anywhere you want

Means do work too hard ride bike me fall because so fat everytime ow ow

Have you ever actually flown before user? lol

Trains

Arizona and new mexico like to pretend they are cowboy country

youtube.com/watch?v=UX4KklvCDmg

post like these are why these shitty threads get 300+ replies.
What if… just a thought… someone could own BOTH a bike and a car, and WHAT IF there was proper infrastructure to accommodate both?

Guess what brainlet, there are plenty of people who drive in the Netherlands, AND they also bike. Its almost like, they can pick what fits the situation best, because they actually have the option.

Your state is only 175 miles across? Mine is more than twice that in every direction.

Yeah, one NEEDS to live in a city so they don't have a 50 mile bike ride to work, right? I never told you what to do but now you're dictating to me, so now I'm going to do you one better and just tell you to die.

>But that's clearly a nigger problem not a public transportation one.
In the US of A, both of these are one and the same

American urban planning sucks compared to european. Having a car is downright mandatory to get anything done there.

I live close to the Netherlands and governments do everything to bully people out of their cars here. Literally no one chooses to ride a bicycle to work through the freezing cold and rain. ZOG has just made it financially and practically impossible to own and drive a car in these places. Even worse, big cities are now full of grown men using picrel.

It's the gayest dystopia ever.

Attached: 36.png (1652x1652, 2.89M)

That’s the eastern coast, north or south. Midwestern planning has plenty of room, unlike the coast that has to make every inch count.

that's nice man. i've been refused for a job before because i showed up to the interview by bike. he asked how i could possibly expect to get to the office every day. while i was in the office. having come there on my bike.
head scratching really
it was a $1500 full carbon road bike, too.

>muh big truck
>muh have sex yuropoor

now I understand why americans worship niggers, it's the same mentality, but niggers are the original we wuz so they are to be worshipped, this is the same when a nigger says
>muh big dick
>muh smol dik enrgy

Niggers. Infrastructure conducive for public transport and bikes just makes it easier for niggers to plague humans

it's everywhere

Denmark has amazing infrastructure for bikes. The US has absolutely nothing like it. None of our cities are set up for it. All bike lanes were an afterthought. I lived in Denmark and rode a bike everyday. It would be crazy to ride a bike in my city here.

Because America is literally thousands of miles wide. Things are not close to each other in America. They are hundreds of miles apart dimwit.

>Smol Testes

They have been NPCd

Europeans don't understand what it's like to have space to spread out. They can't imagine driving 3 hours and still being in the same state and the options that provides you for living and building wealth.

Noooo u can't just ride am electric scooter as a mode of transportation and have fun while riding it!

Fuck off most towns littering any given interstate look like that. Inhale more copium

Attached: 1646582894045.png (640x550, 234.74K)

the size of the U.S. makes shit like that retardation almost impossible outside of cities that make it impossible by being filled with bike stealing niggers

Could be worse... You could be living here.

I have dozens of world class parks in walking or transit distance from me. meanwhile in ohio or wherever the fuck you live, there is nothing to do but drive to walshart to shart in mart, or watch television while stuffing your maw.

Based, I hate people and couldn't function in a hive society. I'm already in between jobs because of the jab, i just want to be left alone

That’s not a small town.. it’s a Breezewood, Pennsylvania. It’s nothing but hotels and gas stations, because it’s an interstate watering hole situated on the way to other premium destinations

Attached: 1C7F01B3-0CE2-41DB-A8E4-12E849339AAE.jpg (1600x1200, 295.96K)

sad thing is, american cities weren't that different but in the 50s and 60s the goberment promoted the destruction of the old downtowns to build car parks

Attached: EuyLdXZU4AMy5-R.jpg (940x753, 215.49K)

Dont explain these things to cityfags, we do not need more faggot tourists realizing how travel works.
The best depopulation route is to keep as many midwits packed into cities as possible and not finding out how simple travel has been made for their kind since the 70s.

>what's a trailer

Attached: 5664-0005y-2.jpg (1200x1200, 390.63K)

>flag
You're more retarded than the Bhutan tranny.

Imagine hauling a nigger on a bike.

America is a gigantic country with very poor urban planning you would have to rebuild the entire country to even begin to have local bike travel be a legitimate option. The culture of driving in this country is big it's a very soothing and liberating feeling knowing you could drive your self from the Atlantic to the Pacific. There really is no positive from taking that freedom away. unless your a pity party or a moral fag

Attached: van life.jpg (3000x1891, 341.94K)

Illinois. P much the fattest part of the state is where I normally have to drive back and forth between.

you could fit those cars in two or three multilevel and underground car parks and make normal housing of 7 floors on top

Fucking fibs ayyy lmao

imagine if you forget where you parked

Attached: eo6y0zk3teg81.jpg (1170x1262, 370.86K)

Because you're a very sick confused person.

not in 15 years and I dont intend to unless its overseas. just recently my friend spent 2 days trying to get home from florida, which is roughly 20 hours drive away. he spent a lot of money to save time and got fucked, which is why I drive. plus road trips are comfy

Yea i forgot about that! And i can't even begin to fathom the shitshow it would most likely turn into trying to set up the infrastructure, considering the scale of your country.

Hope you enjoyed Denmark Burgerbro. Also did you try out some Danish classics like the Bøf-Sandwich while you where here?

i'm not even against owning cars. i'm against NEEDING to use them for every single thing. they should be for 1. trades people who actually need a work vehicle, which is about 2% of the population, and 2. weekend trips/hiking/etc.
what i resent is that our system expect every need to be met by car and only car 100% of the time. most places in america do not leave you with any choice but to waste $15k (plus hundreds more a month) on a car. and they have no thought for how old fucks, teenagers, etc are supposed to get around. so you have 90 year olds driving until they kill an entire family because there was zero forethought in our planning.

based and chad meme pilled

Attached: 10462823_10153446676104098_4312894453136426279_n_acd10337-7500-4a17-868c-3561059e4460.jpg (1080x608, 123.89K)

Yes, yes... Reduce your range of motion. Become more dependent on your government. Lefties hate the mobility of the car.

Avg american woman doesnt fit on a bike

I live in outer Baltimore and I just bought a scooter like that which I do use a lot to commute and go places. It's cheap and fun and I don't have to pay for parking or sit in traffic. I do always feel a bit insecure while on it though.. but I modified it and it really is as fast as a car inside the city if not faster. At least I can ride it in traffic now. In the city that is. I will concede that it is and I look kind of gay riding it but I'm okay with that. And all the people who ask me about it and have tried it are pretty much sold as well. The next best thing would be a dirt bike like all the niggers have. But since I am a white mostly law abiding citizen I probably wouldn't get away with that.

Lots of people bike in the US. They don't bike to work because work is usually 16+ miles away.

you drive thousands of miles a day every day?
incredible. whatever do you do for work

you go from your slavecage mcmansion to your wagecage to the shartbox and back, nigger. stop fooling anyone.