When the fuck is Any Forums going to go back to being kino and not this shill infested shithole...

When the fuck is Any Forums going to go back to being kino and not this shill infested shithole? I swear the 2016 elections ruined this bitch.

Attached: MOVIE GOOD FOR ED.jpg (1280x720, 59.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/5cXXt1hKuy2a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chekd
2 more weeks

bro, leave the board and only check it once a nonth and if the catalog still has putin monkeys check next month...but I think this is really fucked up right nows. Original anons dont post here anymore because its so fucking obvious.

Ukrainian shills are far fucking worse than putin bots. Because their shilling is obvious. Putiniggers are also annoying. Somehow ptg niggers are still here after their president left office 2 years ago. I just can't fucking stand it. Like yeah 2016 was kinda kino and we all sorta united. But holy shit I was the first faggot to say
>this is going to turn into an echo chamber after he gets elected
And I was right and I knew triple acronym agencies would flood this bitch.

Thanks for the check.

this place memed a president into office... you thought that won't attract attention?
Actions have consequences.
Oh and it wasn't some 3rd world shithole country either, it was the United States!
So... yeah...
I don't think it'll ever go back.
And I'm relatively new here and I can say this... so my conclusion is that you're a demoralizing shill, so...
Behold! The fields I grow my herb in

Hey if you actually read. You'd see what I said.

Kill yourself you chink bug su human pig fuck sage negated.

>thinking there are two sides.
Leave this place. Either you are a newfag with 0 filters and thinks they are gonna figure out birdpoop of the actual conflict except some pieces of it when youll be wrinkly, old and reading "history".
Or its another shllbot thread but idgaf because, always, in every field.

It would have to die to not be worth shills time

all you do is complain about boomers, or you complain about Trump supporters, or you complain about newfags. stop trying to divide the right, and focus on the true enemy

The domain simply exist. Its not Any Forums anymore. Its an insufferable "psyop" made by mentally ill people. And I mean serious fucked up. Like passing through penis torture in your most senaible area before you cohere a thought. Or simply remove it whole because itsbtrendy and it will make you develope ovaries and change your bone structure and your Y chromosome gets an extra pointy thinguie and now its XX.
Im rambling but TLDR place is shit and infested and never forget that sage goes in every field..

They're creating infighting. It's what they want. Add the invasion of shills and this place is a mess, but I won't abandon ship just quite yet.

Yea umm totally "chud".
Politics its all of us.
Dilate.
Sage.

bitchute.com/video/5cXXt1hKuy2a/

as soon as actual war vids start rolling out

Ugh....how long here brah? Im an originalfag and I cant cope with this. Come in once a month or so just to get pissed at how fucked thw whole place is. Not even in this board. They are shilling in all the other ones.
Its really shit nowadays. I do not feel it there. Its not a good time anymore.
Ptobably what these sondickcuttersuckers want but themis shit is messing with my mental health.
Strenght to you brah....if you are real, that is.

Never.

And this. Between the covid and no footage of this terrible war....in the middle of this tiktokshititis and everyone with a camera on it because they cant talk to the person 2 meters away and when we had all that execution vids even in slow motion...
Guess we will be triple negacionist soon.

Now that Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo has started, we're in for some big changes.

>When the fuck is Any Forums going to go back to being kino and not this shill infested shithole?
When you start bumping /nsg/

Attached: 1543988072635.png (500x1048, 258.97K)

>75 threads filtered
Looks normal to me.

Bot Bogaloo has a ring to it. Or LBGT(Lame Bots Gotta Troll)

How you look at that from mobile brah?