Why were old Russians Nordic looking?

Why were old Russians Nordic looking?

I was looking at paintings of Russians from the 19th century and earlier and they look Germanic/Nordic as fuck. Now they look like Chink/Central Asian mutts? Wtf happened?

Attached: Suvorov_A_A-bu_Kruger.jpg (1377x1920, 214.09K)

J

Because the Rus and Western Russia was we know it were Viking colonies originally. You see this in the Middle-Ages with the relationships between both the Rus and Nordic Vikings.

as we know it*

They still look like that. It's just you tend to look at meme videos of lower-class mutts doing crime and Arab peoples Russia assimilated are on the Internet calling themselves Russia

> Literal Caucasians
God, yeah. I wonder. I mean, hmmmmm.

Faggot.

A lot of Germans lived in Russia

These guys look kinda Chink looking. A lot of Russians look 1/8 Chinese.

Attached: 186590.jpg (3000x1919, 562.39K)

High class Russians look like Putin, Medvedev and Gerasimov unless they're jewish oligarchs or half central asians like Shoigu

Russian nobility didn't race mix with Asians.

>paintings
There's your answer

They were all purged during the Soviet period.

hey rabbi

Attached: 404c76997b6cca996c62f86a15985aec.jpg (685x915, 89.66K)

Because Russian nobility is central european.

The Jews took all the worst criminals out of jail, brought in mongols and killed as many Slavic Russians as they could

This is because Moscow, St Petersburg, and other famous Russian cities in the Western Part still retain a lot of their german/nordic ethnic relation. However Russia as a whole is a very diverse country with plenty of ethnicities like Siberians, Tartars, Chechens, and etc. The reason that this Nordic/Germanic phenotype you're describing is rare today is because those of that ethnic group aren't having as many kids as they were from the time period of your paintings.

A lot of Russian athletes still look Nordic and so do a lot of Russian artists from St. Petersburg. I follow the latter on Social media and it's weird when they post their faces. They look like blond Nazi posters

Because Tartaria..

Thats not "Nordic" look you retard. Also Russia grew massively before 19th century.

Russians are Nordic

The Rus were Nordic colonies. The Russians now are just mutts because of how much the ethnic minority groups have increased and the "ethnic russians" have decreased. The Slavic identity is just watered down nordic/germanic gene mixed with mongrels from the Asiatic parts of the country.

No, not as much as an American is English anymore.