How do we save a buck or better yet, make a buck during these dire times?

How do we save a buck or better yet, make a buck during these dire times?

Attached: bennett_1_465_487_int[1].jpg (465x487, 122.38K)

Grow your own food
Stop buying stupid shit
Cancel doordash
Concentrate on basics
Learn skills that are self sufficient
Cut the cable cord
Get rid of credit cards you don't need
Help your neighbor

Go to Ukraine under the guise of being a pro-Globohomo militia leader, obtain crates of weapons and then sell them on the black market in Western Europe.

Then, become a defense contractor for European states and sell weapons to governments to combat the arms that you sold on the black market.

This is a good strategy to make money in any war time, I learned it from Israel.

Attached: 1567924429802.jpg (750x562, 80.27K)

That is profoundly based, but requires enormous nuts and startup capital that most of us poorfags will never have. Best of luck to anyone who does

buck breaking

Let off some steam.

Attached: 1646670687164.jpg (1079x1079, 89.86K)

I always keep a few one dollar bills in my wallet just for the chance I see a black cashier somewhere. I enjoy asking them to break the buck.

Perhaps the question you should be asking is, how do you break a buck?

Sell that sweet ass on the stroll.

"I'll be back, Bennett!"
"John; I'll be ready, John."

Fuckin legend hahaha

shouldve gone to law school pleb

Gold keeps going up.

Attached: Ester-Expósito-Feet-5076503.jpg (1003x767, 109.29K)

Isn‘t that basically what switzerland‘s neutrality is based on?

It's really easy to adopt black kids because they are the least wanted so just get one and molest him I guess.

If you get into kidnapping, just make sure you don't take the wrong kid.

Attached: commando.jpg (900x600, 125.53K)

I am constantly saving but it's never enough to buy a house. I'm not mortgaging, taking loans, building credit, or buying memecoins. Hahaha, I'm just not gonna do it. The money I have should be e goddamn 'nough, but it never will be. I could have 200k and it probably still won't be enough to buy something decent outright.

You could move to Vietnam or India or sometbing

Had to sell some of my MTG collection to pay bills, feels bad bros.

Attached: 1642536677975.jpg (932x528, 77.67K)

you save your bucks by breakin em

Attached: 78FF1612-C34A-4937-80F6-4A95811622FB.jpg (709x1000, 177.14K)

>make a buck
so you want to be a road agent, and deal out death?

Attached: kagan.png (392x360, 323.84K)

Sell your butthole to the highest bidder

You are banned from the ethnostate for having this pic on your computer man

you're a Belgian you can deep-throat

figure it out

>How do we save a buck
Plant foods in a pot. Reduces CO2 in room and makes room look better.
>or better yet, make a buck during these dire times?
Plant potatoes instead of planting grass in lawn. takes less effort and resources plus gives you ability to save money, so you can invest in stocks. Or even housing to become landlord. Gonna take a lot of time, maybe 10 years even.

I've already sold some of my mtg stuff I haven't opened on ebay, got $1k. What's the best way to sell unsorted rares/mythics in bulk (some of them are $1, some $20-$50? Also I have a bunch of foreign language stuff, will any of bulk buyers take them or can I only sell them one at a time on ebay?

Honestly I think it's more efficient to trade them into a card shop. Yeah you'll get 40-60% but it's just so much easier and faster than piecing them out one by one. For me, I'll trade anything under 20$ with the bulk, more expensive cards you should probably piece out one by one. I'm lucky since I've been going to the same shop forever and the owner gives me a good price on my bulk.

Some ideas after you've taken care of survival needs, but conditions in your region may influence your portfolio balance differently:

1. Continued currency debasement
2. Continued wars

Having some reserve of precious metals isn't a bad idea, not as an investment, but more of an insurance policy.

For investments, military stocks (especially munitions) and then general commodities (food and alcohol a plus).

I'm wary being 'all-in' on stocks right now because I'm dumb, things are so volatile and I don't pay attention to day to day swings, so I'm conservative there.

Oh, and I'd suggest not having so much in financial investments (anything electronically controlled) that you can't lose it all and still survive comfortably. As we've seen in the last few years, all of that can be frozen/seized easily if you piss off the right people. So stay safe and off the radar as much as you can, and have a plan to exit those systems quickly if you need to.