HAPPENING: PUTIN'S WIFE IN SWITZERLAND

>Russian President Vladimir Putin is said to be hiding his family in the Swiss canton of Ticino while he himself wages war against Ukraine. At least that's what the U.S. celebrity portal "Page Six" reports, citing two unnamed sources.

>"The children all have Swiss passports, and I assume she has one too," one of the sources is quoted as saying there. According to the gossip portal, the 69-year-old Kremlin boss has been involved with ex-gymnast Alina Kabaeva, 31 years his junior, since at least 2008. Initially, she was his affair, and after his divorce from his first wife, she became his partner. Possibly, the two are now even married. They are said to have twin seven-year-old girls and two sons together.

pagesix.com/2022/03/06/vladimir-putin-hiding-alina-kabaeva-kids-in-switzerland/

Attached: put.jpg (618x728, 119.08K)

>extreme doubt
The Swiss just declared war on Russia, he wouldn't hide his family there.

I really hope someone kills his entire family.
>inb4 BUT BUT BUT DATS WRONG
No gorilla retard nigger, if his kids don't die, we'll just get Putin II later on.

Imagine being this scared of a monkey.

That only happened because Europeans valued blood heritage back in the days. We've moved away from such a ruling system centuries ago.

based

Wrong, idiot. Look at George Soro's-he's almost dead, but his punkass faggot Satanic son is ready to take over and fuck up the world, until HE has a son or daughter that can do the same.
KILL.
THEM.
ALL.

You mistake righteousness for fear.
Also Allah tongues my asshole.

Meds please

fake. swiss never had a war in their entire history

That coming from you? LOL
I got family in Sweden and I say this with ALL MY HEART. I pray Sweden gets nuked and I also pray that all survivors are raped by Russians. :)

This
More hohol bs

Ah yes, the Bolshevik strategy.

That had great fucking results the last time you kikes did that

This is the first embargo made by Switzerland since napoleon.

It fucking worked, idiot. If Hitler actually did a holocaust none of this shit would be happening because Putin is also a JEW.

Made for BSC (Big Swiss Cock)

thats a bull, they are in an underground city far away in the eastern parts

>clueless af

he only has daughters lol

He says with his pedo flag.

Ok hohol, we get the joke. Putin bad. Trump bad. Amirite fellow pollacks and racists?

Go back

Rape them and then kill them.

he divorced his wife

Also you're an idiot. Hitler was secretly Jewish and had a pee fetish

Haha, bet you feel stupid now dont you?

That's the most retarded thing anyone could do. If his future lineage is killed, he will have literally zero reason left not to nuke the entire planet.

>Putin bad. Trump bad
Yes, HOMO!

Imagine voting for on a man that hides his family in the closet and arranges them foreign passports. Literally the same level of treason as the dual us-israel politicians.

>Russian President Vladimir Putin is said to be hiding his family in the Swiss canton of Ticino
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO SWIZZBROS

Attached: 1608202431_10314.jpg (236x195, 10.43K)

>U.S. celebrity portal "Page Six" reports, citing two unnamed sources.

Attached: 1646604336137.jpg (499x680, 50.63K)

>Hitler was secretly Jewish and had a pee fetish
Yeah right. He was worthless anyway. Very good, faggot, he did kill more whites than anyone. He even knew BEFORE he invaded Russia that Stalin had 30,000 tanks and that he could not beat Stalin, but he sent millions of Germans to die anyway, you sack of stupid shit.

Putin is literally a kike, user.

FYI everyone. This is the result when glowies can't cope with having to post here. This is shills breaking down

user, the tape of Hitler's conversation confirming what I said is even on youtube.

You should look it up.
Swiss were feared as elite mercenaries for several centuries.