What was the point of this war? The more I think about it the less sense it makes

What was the point of this war? The more I think about it the less sense it makes.

Attached: the-iraq-war-anniversary-15-years-fc4ebf00-12c3-424c-954a-999004f2da97.jpg (2464x1386, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saddam was with (((them))) in the beginning, that's why he was allowed to rule, but then something made him go against them and they needed to get rid of him because he disturbed their oil business

statues are hollow?

Attached: 1482099059687.jpg (500x473, 54.56K)

The point of every war. Globohomo agenda

>America, fuck yeah!
>coming again to save the motherfucking day yeah!
It made defense contractors wealthy.

bronze is heavy, yo

It's a minor invasion. The media turned it into some big deal because the globalists are losing a minor battle.

First thing to remember: if the media says it's important, it's not; if the media says it's not important, it is.

>What was the point of this war? The more I think about it the less sense it makes.
Distract Americans, and ensure them in an unwindable war- draining our resources into war instead of fixing the streets and infastrutrue.

Fun opportunity to test out equipment on delightfully killable sand niggers while helping create new content for country songs?

I really don't know either because the economy was shit during that time. Gas was stupid high.

US has Biolabs in Ukraine and with the stuff they were handling, I'd be pissed too.

Israel wanted Iraqi clay due to ancestral claim over the land, so they got Mueller (yep, same guy they prepped up to destroy Trump with scandalous revelation is the same guy whose lies dragged us into a decade of war in the ME, let that sink in), who was director of FBI at the time, to greenlit the fabrication of the infamous Iraq WMD report which was used in the official narrative against Iraq and has since been proven to be utterly false. They also wanted to make their own pipeline to rake in the emone (current pipeline pass via Russia iirc) with tariff on the gallon or something akin to this, and they needed Saddam out because he was too unruly and proud to be integrated to their plan.

It was because sadam wanted to stop using the dollar there are books about this.

Fagot.

Wasn't he also refusing to be connected to the (((world bank))). Like Khaddaffi and Assad.

rich people crash global economy
rich people buy up defaulted businesses and assets again
rich people restructure half the planet with no resistance because they've forced everyone into fight/flight mode again

>Oil
Just like Ukraine is about Russia claiming more oil.
It was always globohomo

To kill people, you dumb fuck.

Attached: trombley.jpg (460x271, 18.65K)

The omen... The statue didn't fully come down despite being dragged by a tank.

EXACTLY. it's almost like, this war doesn't exist.

if it was GLOBOHOMO why would it be RUSSIA attacknig? he or she HATES russia

This article was written 3 weeks before the attack. Maybe you will understand now.
theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro

Oil.

putin is living in a bunker and has distorted world view, he believed his own propaganda bullshit

No reason desu. UN gave the green light tho.