KHAZARIAN MAFIA IS REAL

veteranstoday.com/2022/01/31/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia-2/
bitchute.com/video/zM8vVo25knf6/

KHAZARIAN MAFIA IS REAL
KHAZARIAN MAFIA IS REAL
KHAZARIAN MAFIA IS REAL

FUCKKKKKKKK
IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING

RUSSIA IS INVADING KHAZARIAN MAFIA CONTROLED UKRAINE

Attached: 1616866037908.png (1191x1701, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unholyromantyrants.blogspot.com/
thegrayzone.com/2022/03/04/nazis-ukrainian-war-russia/
youtu.be/dCyTNSsUX6E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1618703969923.png (1017x1010, 1.28M)

Nah, they are just ashkeNAZI jews, KANGZ and other garbage from the third world:

unholyromantyrants.blogspot.com/

How Ukraine’s Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia

thegrayzone.com/2022/03/04/nazis-ukrainian-war-russia/

oy vey

Attached: 2022-03-07 10.20.26 thegrayzone.com 828409fe0a24.jpg (1149x517, 132.11K)

There was an elite of (((merchants))) near the slik road, but they are a small part of the whole thing.

Holy shit, please spread this. I want russian officials to starts rambling about khazar mafia like they did about nukes, biolabs and nazis.

Good fucking morning
Why do you think that selensky ain't signing no peace treaty?
He wants them whitebois dead.

Ashkenazi and khazaria are one in the same

It's misleading and part of your new psyop to pretend WE WUZ UKRAINIANS N SHIET NIGGA.

You are jewish, so there is no point in continuning this.

>rambling about bio labs
You mean the DOD funded bio labs that were deleted from the .gov database in America? Those bio labs? We have it all kike

Attached: 2ED8B5A7-655C-4999-8601-4B6CD3F57DFA.jpg (1024x707, 145.71K)

Can you be honest for just a few moments before you die, Jew?

Let's have a little chat shall we?

Attached: Putin's_Favorite_Book.jpg (1200x630, 36.75K)

>trying to control narrative with no facts or sources
>calls others Jewish
Post beaner nose plz

You need to learn Pilpul. I Kike rat has established a fact, you are compelled to prove it. Down the rabbit hole you go.
Solution:
Change the subject, the kike doesn't have a script for that.

Attached: Biolabs_in_Ukraine.jpg (589x6864, 1.88M)

I reposted it too many times and now I'm tired of repeating it. If you weren't a jew you could use a search engine or 4plebs.org instead of being gay.

youtu.be/dCyTNSsUX6E

This jew shamelessly parrots every lie repeated in the jewish alt-media and invents some new ones.

link more info about the heavenly flag. I can't find anything about ukraines emblem looking like that and I can't find any pictures of israels emblem being blue and yellow. I also can't find that blue and yellow israeli flag.

I get it but I’m not diving down any rabbit hole that I haven’t already been in. At this stage it’s just quick recall in my Q/cabal folder.

Attached: 8DB84BD9-6C57-41A6-B0D5-2431E0484919.png (472x773, 268.53K)

please post more schizo, my friends and I enjoy laughing at you

Kek, yeah it's almost like we could make bots to deal with these Khazar faggots.

It's pretty fucking obvious what you kikes are doing with Ukraine

every
single
time

it's babylon bee you dumb qanon boomer

Have fun with your die. It's kill your local Khazar Mafia day!

Attached: акулий прыжок.jpg (949x534, 141.34K)

>look these online nazis are right about us kikes, but normies will never notice lmaooo

Lol, it's real hurrr hurrrr

Attached: Splat!.jpg (2998x2248, 2.19M)

A lot of jewish bullshit but even then the article acknowledges it's all nonsense:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

If you look at the result of any search about it, there are obvious signs of astrotufing.

>spaghetti bro doesn’t understand

Attached: CD5AA6A0-3A0A-4C9D-B287-B25B8410A1E6.png (1284x2778, 2.3M)

If US had important military-grade biolabs there they would station Patriot SAMs there, along with their own troops, and made sure Ukraine was in some sort of defensive pact. And also Russia could've invaded under Trump's turn or presented evidence when he was president.

Also why would they build them in Ukraine when they could build them somewhere in Nevada and just transport whatever they need there?

>All Jews who wish to return would be welcomed back without condition as citizens, the more so if they take part in the promised infusion of massive Israeli military assistance, including troops, equipment, and construction of new bases. If the initial transfer works, other West Bank settlers would be encouraged to relocate to Ukraine, as well. After Ukraine, bolstered by this support, reestablishes control over all its territory, the current Autonomous Republic of Crimea would once again become an autonomous Jewish domain. The small-scale successor to the medieval empire of Khazaria (as the peninsula, too, was once known) would be called, in Yiddish, Chazerai.

Attached: 1627473509679.png (400x542, 238.3K)

Kill all jews

Ok Chabad Lubavitcher Jew.
>sauce

Attached: UKRAINE_War_1.jpg (720x457, 263.19K)

Roman Dmowski, "The Ukrainian Question", 1930:

>There is no human power capable of stopping an independent Ukraine, torn from Russia, from becoming a playground for the criminal classes of the entire world, for whom there is very little room left in their own countries; capitalists in search of capital, industrialists, technicians, dealers, speculators, men of intrigue, and the initiators of every possible form of prostitution: Germans, French, Belgians, Italians, the English, the Americans—they would all find favor amongst the local Russians, Poles, Armenians, Greeks and, above all, amongst the most important of groups in Ukraine: the Jews. An independent Ukraine would pull in all of the powers of the world and rival the League of Nations for the amount of international interests that would swarm over the country. All of these dynamics, with help from the more clever and self-interested of the Ukrainians, would become the elite of the new nation-state. It would be a unique elite, because no other country on Earth except for an independent Ukraine could claim for itself such an international motley crew of knaves.
>Ukraine would become a cancer on all of Europe; those who would dream of creating a cultured, healthy and strong Ukrainian nation, able to mature within its own state, would soon find that instead of their own state, they actually live in an international corporation, and instead of healthy progress, they will be the victims of destruction and rotting.

Two replies in about one minute. That's peak Hasbara. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

yo this jew can't come up with an argument so he just says stupid shit instead

>KHAZARIAN MAFIA IS REAL
yeah, but how the fuck is this loony garbage what tipped you off?

Another gaslighting jew, and doing his gay tricks on stuff that was even reported by mainstream media.

This picrel is great. Redpill for conservabro normies