Think about relocation abroad and it's hard to decide. I make around 6k$ a month as a SWE...

Think about relocation abroad and it's hard to decide. I make around 6k$ a month as a SWE. Wife is looking after a baby but will be about to go to work in a few years. We really liked Stockholm as a city but didn't really like people in it.
Currently thinking about Belgium but then again. No idea what would be the right choice. Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_20211018_225655_348.jpg (720x1280, 105.14K)

kill yourself

Ever thought about Kieyv? I hear it's booming these days.

Rural Finland is best place to be.

seething
I am in Kyiv right now

Fuck off and don't come here. Fight for your country nigger

I've seen some luxury cars with Ukrainian tables in Ljubljana today...

Great, so you made it. Godspeed with your family project, I hope Kyeiv is all that you dreamt.

I was literally told to fuck off. I am not suitable for draft during peace time yet I still went out to enroll into territorial defense. They said clearly not now and that they serve veterans or people with army experience first and foremost.
This night russkie dogs bombed the district across the street I assume they were aiming for the TV tower. We are like 300 meters away. Staying here further doesn't seem wise

seething. sorry I have a child and a wife and you are here posting schizo shit about US labs with bioweapons

Stockholm is unironically full, cities in the south are flooded with all shades of shitskins. Go in the north of the country basically.

Wait shouldn't you be patroling the streets right now as a man between 18 and 60?

Btw, you wont make close to that as a SWE here and neither do you make that in Kiev.

Have you tried any Swedish cities other than Stockholm?

I live in one of the medium cities (pop ~150k) and within spitting distance of Stockholm. That way you get the best of both worlds.

we are allowed to work from abroad til the end of the year. also wtf do you mean.
Kyiv is full of FAANG shit so don't you fret about me. I can tell you this when I worked at Grammarly I knew for a fact a few DevOps guys who were making north of 10k$ per month after taxes. Ukraine is a blessing for IT. I only make around 6k$ because I have 3 years of experience. Also benefits at this company are much better than +500$

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-174457_UKRSIB online.jpg (1440x1128, 300.88K)

Ever thought about going back home to Delhi?

here you go bro. cope and seethe that you are poorfag despite living in "first world" country.
It's base salary plus bonuses. Current exchange rate is ~30₴ for 1$.
Do math for yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-174654_UKRSIB online.jpg (1440x839, 186K)

this is after taxes if that's not clear

Hey Ukrbro, I have nothing to add regarding your question, but I just wanted to say that I hope you're safe and get through this shit. Godspeed.

thanks. I was to Gdansk back in my teenage years. The city is beautiful especially rooftops and the people were very chill.

Do you do online work for countries abroad?? If so, why not move to other east european countries where everything is cheap?

Ukraine is nice

Move to Canada where the largest ukranian diaspora is and work a remote US job for the pay bump.

>SWE
Society of Women Engineers...

Attached: idk.png (1012x755, 1.18M)

Fuck you for fleeing

>Move to Canada
>Pay 2.5k/month rent for shit apartment
>live around pajeets
>take the bus everywhere
European cities are better

men do what they gotta do

Go to USA, you can do project lead with the team that got outsourced to india and earn ~$14k a month after tax. Your wife can get a black baby, either made herself or get one from black family with issues like others do with cat that pisses in their bed

A dream if you think about it

Lmao, based frenchman

How do you make 6k in Ukraine? I don't even make that much in goymoney.