Other urls found in this thread:

vedomosti.ru/politics/news/2022/03/06/912505-podpisal-zakon
theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/03/01/jewish-subtexts-in-ukraine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>russia getting desperate

Attached: images.jpg (600x553, 113.59K)

TIME TO LIQUIDATE THE VDV PENSION SYSTEM

Time to take a big fat loan from China

checked and nothing makes me happier than seeing russia getting raped. I will pay any price I have to to see that whole country suffer

always has been

Attached: 1471448321452.jpg (1500x1041, 274.75K)

Canada did the same thing to the truckers

OMG PUTIN SO BASED, SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
RUSSIA NOT GLOBOHOMO
IF YOU SAY IT OUT LOUD
RUSSIA NOT GLOBOHOMO

If this is even remotely true then Putin is unironically retarded and spreading his asshole out for either a coup or his own government planning his assassination.

What conditions are those, Any Forums?

being a jew
being a oligarch

Having converted the money into dollars at any point probably

Close enough
>vedomosti.ru/politics/news/2022/03/06/912505-podpisal-zakon
>Cpeдcтвa co cчeтoв чинoвникoв, пoлyчeнныe нeзaкoнным пyтeм, мoгyт быть oбpaщeны в дoхoд гocyдapcтвa, ecли cyммa нe пpeвышaeт дoхoд зa тpи гoдa, cлeдyeт из пoдпиcaннoгo пpeзидeнтoм Poccии Bлaдимиpoм Пyтиным зaкoнa.
>Зaкoн пoзвoляeт изымaть в дoхoд гocyдapcтвaa cyммy, зaкoннocть пoлyчeния кoтopoй чинoвник нe cмoг пoдтвepдить.

ahh, no ploblem, no ploblem, my fliend!
china will give you a small loan of tlillion dollars, with a ~competitive~ intelest late, xie xie.

Attached: no ploblem.png (608x917, 792.84K)

>Зaкoн пoзвoляeт изымaть в дoхoд гocyдapcтвaa cyммy, зaкoннocть пoлyчeния кoтopoй чинoвник нe cмoг пoдтвepдить.
aaaahhh yes that's what i thought too!

Attached: 1552316058062.png (538x442, 137.74K)

>Sanctioned and attacked by all of globohomo
>Some Reddit tranny faggot on Any Forums calls them globohomo

>dollaRs

Attached: file.png (799x1024, 1.12M)

that means every politician who appeares to make more than 10k rub a year gets beheaded at the town square desu

BASED
me too.. I want not just Putin but all Russian citizen cucks to get fucked. Those pussies are so buck broken by Putin.. they need to get balls for once in their dirt poor lives.

russia is global homo but poor and minus gay pride parades. I haven't seen a fag parade in my life. effeminate men are bullied where I live. why should I pro russia? I'm not pro ukraine either.

I am gay and I guarantee you I could wipe the floor with you in a hand to hand fight

Umm sweetie, it's time for your booster shot + hormone therapy dose double whammy.

Attached: smirk.jpg (379x452, 26.92K)

Russia has reserves larger than their country's debt.
They've been purging Western influences quite rapidly though.
Hell, the West ended up crippling their own opposition as Russia nationalized most of their Russian assets for nearly free and the USA and her vassals stole what they had abroad.

I can't imagine the actual point was to overthrow or weaken Russian leadership.
It seems more like they wanted to entrench them as the eternal enemy instead.

I wouldnt doubt him, some gay men are really in to the big bear aesthetic and built as fuck. Some russian twink would get split in half ezpz

>turkroach posting a nobody opinion from twatter
fuck off

Russia is our eternal enemy and must be wiped off the map at all costs. I am doing my part.

>oligarchs finally btfo'd
Based. Based as fuck.

He's an internet tough guy. It's pretty pathetic don't you think?
>DURR I'll shamsh yer head

Not sure if we want a desperate Russia.

hating and obsessing over faggots on the internet is pathetic.
enjoy your requidations, only big powerful oligarchs will be spared. A school teacher is a goverment employee and not exempt from confiscations.

This fucking this! It's our patriotic duty to suffer so Russians get punished and politicians retain their nest eggs in the Ukraine!

the fuck are you talking about? this war is basically rooted in a fued between two jewish oligarchs. theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/03/01/jewish-subtexts-in-ukraine/

NOOOOO BUT COACH REDPILLED SAID THEY WOULD COME OUT ON TOP AND THAT WE SHOULD BUY RUBLES!

I pledge my allegiance to China.

shut the fuck up, coward

Hope you are ready to see all of our major population centers glassed.

Attached: 1645677574459m.jpg (422x1024, 76.43K)

shut your stupid mouth nigger you're all posting in a twatter screencap thread stop acting like you're some kind of special being kek
jesus christ you guys are 1.3 millions who the actual fuck told you you could say anything about the world? 1.3 millions loser and he think his retarded opinion matter

bet you would love to go hand to hand with him, home

Send in the 34th wave (don't give their families the $104 this time!)

US is intervening soon. Senate votes on the 11th. Buckle up nordbro. sorry my government is ran by arrogant psychopaths

>Russia tries desperately to catch up to the west on civil forfeiture

Globohomo wins again.

Attached: Russia lose, always.png (400x2477, 1.89M)

Always has been. It’s still got a better economy than Ukraine though.

Thank you, comrade, Russia is counting on your cowardice.

this is actually one of few good things happening in Russia. The context being government bureaucrats get rich on corruption, then send their money and children to EU. Now they will be forced to eat where they shit.

Also fage here,
6’4 230 597 ACFT lets roll pretty boy.

Imagine if canada started supporting Russia for no reason.

cope and SEETHE. FSB will be looking in your toilet water resourvoir for your hidden AMERICAN DOLLARS

>Russia is the new Africa
So, whatchoo tryin' to say is...
dat dey be kangs n sheeit?

Attached: 1614979882208.jpg (600x600, 45.6K)

>nooooooooooooooo you can't just take money from the rich that's not allowed