Male infidelity in marriage

What are your thoughts on male infidelity? Based or cringe?
Is emptying your balls in a single mother worth the risk of divorce?
asking for a friend

Attached: harold.jpg (1920x1080, 407.99K)

So just empty them in someone else's wife instead. She'll have to ruin her life too if she tries to come after you

i'm not doing that to a fellow dude, even if I had the chance/ will to do so

not based, you will have to lie and gaslight to cover it up and that's what women do

Cringe as fuck.
As a white man you have a responsibility to act a certain way.

If you're not a white man, the same goes, being a honorary white man has rules as well.

I think it's cringe. You swear vows to your wife when you marry, keep to your word. Divorce her if you really want to cream in other women

Cringe, just marry a woman who will satisfy you

They should get castrated for that.

ok so it seems cringe so far

Cringe.

It's fine, Frenchbro. Most of Any Forums has been indoctrinated by Christianity to believe that one man / one women is God's will and anything else is the d word. Men have evolved to compete with each other for breeding rights, with more rights going to the higher up the pecking order you get. So spread your seed about, and fuck whatever pseudo-moral nonsense the rest of these idiots tell you

Cringe. Infidelity should carry a penalty of death sentence regardless which side commits it, although, withholding sex in marriage should also be penalized.

women are crazy and will do this
they don't care and will nuke their family too
women will burn it all down if she can't get what she wants

It's ok if you keep it low key and don't neglect your family obligations.

Cheating on your spouse regardless of your sex is a low-down act

Infidelity is cringe, regardless of your sex.

I am satisfied but she is pregnant and I constantly want to fuck

>Is emptying your balls in a single mother worth the risk of divorce?

women don't leave you because you cheat. they leave you because they don't get anything out of the relationship anymore.

always.

>cheating on your pregnant wife
subhuman

Remember women will forgive a Chad all the cheating but they will never forgive an incel for being an incel.
Having a mistress used to a a more or less accepted thing for high-value men before freudo-marxist iand feminist ntellectuals started to make huge deal out of it in the 60's.

Cringe, especially if you have children. Just jerk off or fuck your wife instead or potentially ruining your family.

Ironically globohomo strives to achieve just that. Turn the world into a fucking degenerate hedonistic circus.

Monogamy is what built civilisation. None of you cucks who fail to see beyond pussy and emptying your balls will ever amount to anything in your life.

I don't want to nuke my family I just want to nut in a beautiful women that finds me attractive and fuck off

I am not cheating there is this women that hits on me and I don't know what to do

Just ignore her. There is a MILF at work who puts her ass in my face and calls me daddy. Still not touching it no matter how much I want to.

Degenerate m or f doesn't matter

Infidelity is straight up nigger behavior. People used to care about the honor of their family name. As that level of care has dropped, so has social cohesion and general quality of life in the west.

Have some self-control you degenerate frog. Don't be a slave to your desires.

>Male infidelity
No such thing

i just go for a rub and tug now and then to take the edge off, fucking some strange pussy is not worth ruining my life over.

I usually like it on default, shunned (I guess) for men, criminal for women

Just make her your second wife.

Yes do it. Especially if she knows you're just tryna fuck off afterwards.

It’s disgusting, immoral, and also completely unavoidable in the long run. As long as you’re ashamed of yourself for doing it, which you should be, and apologize/return to God, and don’t neglect your family obligations, it’s somewhat forgivable just because we’re driven so insane with horniness.

Loyalty and honor is what separates us from the inferior gender, and if you are a dishonorable cur then you are basically a tranny.

depends on your vows. i think fidelity is almost always sworn. but so are marital duties.

basically, if your wife isn't fulfilling her marital duties, she is breaking her vows and thus it is okay for you to break your vows. since she initiated breaking it, once she resumes her duties, you should also resume fidelity

if you are even considering it you clearly do not love your current wife. make of that what you will

what is a rub and tug my precious

that is bullshit

Cringe, but expected from snailnogs.