For those who think russia is 3rd rome...they even attack churches

for those who think russia is 3rd rome...they even attack churches

Attached: Screenshot_855.png (621x825, 364.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even hitler didnt destory churches

How do we know that it is not you who did it and then blame others?

bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/

That's a Protestant faggot church set up to turn everyone into a tranny like evangelicals in the USA. Get fucked you German inbred faggot. Germans are the niggers of white people.

learn to read dumb burger nigger

they also crucified christ!

>globohomo anti-christian troons setting fire to churches
>blame russians
kek

show your flag kremlin bot puting niggewr

>OH NOOO
>Not The Churchiiiiiii

Hohol jew hands set that fire. Guaranteed. Kys op

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UKRANIANS ARE SEETHING!

Attached: risitas.jpg (728x554, 59.06K)

Amazing how its not synagogues that the Ukrainians are hiding weapon dumps inside eh?

When nazis are using them as sniper nests they no longer count as churches. I'm sick of all the pro-fascist support here. What the heck happened to Any Forums these last four years? I thought we were smart enough not to fall for anti-russian and anti-white propaganda.

ukranians attack churches in my country
they aren't our friends or allies

>tranny like evangelicals
White Evangelicals are the only demographic to support trad positions on social issues

this

Germany is basically all Muslim niggers now. Raping their white women and blocking streets with prayer sessions, rampaging aeound whilst being celebrated. Shithole

The ukranians split from the russian orthodox church.

It’s a war, there’s going to be collateral damage. A fire breaking out in a building mostly made out of wood and not built to a modern safety code can be caused by the tiniest of things neither side has any control over. Besides, assuming the fire isn’t from napalm, which would mean the Ukies did it, repairing the church wouldn’t be challenging.

Attached: F613D187-9913-4C24-84D7-D18C83FE57FA.jpg (1125x627, 472.96K)

>sick of all the pro-fascist support here. >What the heck happened to Any Forums

based! They are not larping about third Rome. They are retvrning to real Rome.

Attached: 1572880966100.jpg (698x658, 29.96K)

Nigger, how many threads are you gonna make?

Well he did execute 5000 polish priests in the street outside their church. Didnt even let them enjoy the swimming pool, dentist, soccer field and other fine amenities of the work camps...

Attached: revupyourovens.jpg (1280x720, 56.64K)

they gonna blame this on Varg

I'm an oldfag from 2017 and I have NEVER seen so much anti-russian posting here all those years. There's obviously massive shilling going on to demonize the last country on earth trying to save the white race. It's like a different place today compared to just like two weeks ago that's not natural.

>"polish" """priests"""

You are 100% a nigger. I fucking Germans so goddamn much.