Guys are you unironically racists?

Guys are you unironically racists?

Attached: descarga.jpg (200x253, 8.13K)

by modern standards I am. I can recognize patterns. But I still give individuals a fair shake so I don't think of myself as actually racist. that being said fuck niggers and kikes

Yes goy

So why that's called politically incorrect?

Yes

How's the weather in israel today?

We aren't. Nature is. Humanity is trying to detach from nature.

Nature is racist. Nature is sexist. People can then choose to recognize nature, or pervert reality to fit their narrative.

Good.
Now stfu

only online. in real life i pretend to not be a racist. its all a front though, i recognise that we are in a race war and we must fight the blacks and chinks if they are allowed to have the whip hand over us we are doomed

Im healthy yes
Europe for Europeans
Nuke all shitskins, you will never learn how to be human and are literal locusts

I am not racist. But maybe my behavior is racist, but I think it should be hidden because there is nothing to be proud of. Being a racist is bad I think

No you shut the fuck up, what the fuck is your problem

g a y

My problem is that I'm too Chad for shut the fuck up. Not like you fat American.

i hate the gays

>Guys are you unironically racists?
Five minutes in any UK city will make most people racist, even if they wont admit it.
Every time a nigger dies from violence in the UK I crack one off.

Imagine falling for the "irony" meme nothing on this board is ironic

I’m not a hateful person but I recognise psychological differences between human groups and the importance of genetic diversity. We shouldn’t be mixing the races without first forming ethno states that can preserve unique races and cultures.

It's not that I'm racist, I don't feel racist.

For example, my mother is straight up racist. She would never treat a black person wrong, but she will openly admit that she feels a inherent disgust for black people. I personally don't feel such disgust.

The irony is that my mother is in favor of gibesmedat and that whole jazz. But I don't think blacks should be treated differently, as a matter of principle, but that means niggers have to pay for what they do. And when blacks gather up in packs and attack innocent people, they should be rounded up and shot in the head.

Does that make sense at all? Idk how to better explain it.

yes

You can't be chad and israeli. So you use a vpn?

Cool and cloudy

I'm tsundere with gays

>Does that make sense at all? Idk how to better explain it.
Sounds like your mother fucked a nigger, has regrets and you are the offspring.

Cope

Attached: img (9).png (1315x1485, 342.23K)

Race is a real thing that exists like differences in any group over another also exists, yes.

Define racism first. By modern definition, everyone is a racist except niggers. Using the Old definition means some are racist, including niggers.

If generally disliking chinese people makes me racist then sure, I guess.
But that's less about their race and more about where they come from anyway.

>1 shot at life
>nigger
>don't get reparations because mom won't admit it
>also incel

I feel short changed over here

Attached: u have my full support.jpg (722x606, 101.3K)

My racism, if there is one, is not based on hatred, but on fear.
I also believe that first of all we should think about ourselves. I don't think we can have much influence on the importation of migrants. Therefore, political racism is doomed to failure. Therefore, you just need to be objective. Personally, I respect people regardless of race and ethnicity, but I also understand that populations and people are different.

For example, people are afraid of gopnik. Isn't that exactly the same racism likt it's stereotyping? Maybe it's just a stereotype that gopniks are bad! But in fact, we understand everything perfectly. And I'm not afraid of ordinary black people, but black gopnik. I am not afraid of ordinary Muslims, but of Muslims who look marginal first of all.

No. God bless you

>img(9).png

Please return to your designated tiny hat brigade.

oof. you tried...

Cool hope you have a good one
kys faggot

>kys faggot
Yeah, exactly like that uwu

Not really but I have learned to never relax around trashy people of any of the races.

Attached: 1646478908974.jpg (700x929, 169.95K)

Political racism is the past like slavery in general.
There are either traditions in society or there are none.
But I don't often meet with blacks and Muslims. But I still think it's important to recognize dangerous patterns of someone else's behavior, even if it seems racist. It can save your life.

So I think I support feminist racism. We need to talk more about unacceptable behavior among the population with low IQ.

I fucking hate niggers and want them exterminated.
I pretty much like everyone else.

Attached: 13 is also.png (1080x1080, 33.64K)

that doesn't make sense, you said you're the tsundere

t.English teacher?

Attached: 1645940029771.jpg (640x630, 37.01K)

are you retarded