How did you deal with the electrical scooter companies?

Everyone was either throwing them at the sea, into garbage bean or removed the gps and stole them right away. The company withdrew them within a month, what they were able to find anyway.

Attached: 5635D980-8B88-4737-85BF-A68861B06635.jpg (720x588, 46.68K)

we arent niggers so they were working just fine

How do you remove the gps?

Thief detected.

We treat them with care, i personally ride a long board but the E scooters are cool

Also Greeks are niggers for throwing them in the river, get your shit together

Attached: 20220307_124815.jpg (720x900, 135.84K)

t.

Attached: 20210630_03.jpg (717x1024, 171.27K)

are greeks niggers?

If you dont live in the third world it works fine

We were cool, my 50 yo mom loved to use them here in Siberia and then one day city police stole them all and government banned them

Unironically Russian.

Epoxy gun. Wheel.

No more using it. Once put it 15' in a tree.

I live in one of the most racially segragated parts of America, my state's biggest city has a literal concrete jungle of niggers running around. The gun crimes are soaring, car theft is rampant, drug crime out of control - the usual suspects. And yet somehow, when this city installed hundreds upon hundreds of these motorized scooters; the nigs loved and treated them better than their own cars. Now, what this says about Greece, that's up to your interpretation, OP.

Attached: 1644015996096.webm (480x480, 1.57M)

Literally just spend $350 and buy one instead of paying like $1 a minute to rent them

I'm from Boston. I would grab them and throw them into the bushes any time I saw one. Eventually the city did remove them

>Can't have nice things
>Damn niggers
Reminder you aren't white

When Obammy give everyone a free iphammy it's easy peezy to use a skeezy

Sicilian

There is a reason the nogs don't stay long on our island. Same reason the scooters didn't stay long here

No need to remove
>faraday cage
But throwing them away is the only real solution

The mafia sells them after stealing them?

Cant you get a scooter or bike in Sicily dirt cheap anyway? You always see the young sud italian fuccbois rolling around on their moto scooters and theres no way they brought those bikes on south italian wages.

>all these retarded burgers on here not realizing what the problem is
they are cluttering every single available free space and sidewalk in our cities
something you would know if you actually walked around on foot for once

Attached: wide__450x253__mobile__scale_2[1].jpg (900x506, 89.34K)

I ride on them with my boyfriend. We love electric scooters.

i never used it. just call a cab and be comfy

Das Sköter final solution

Attached: SmartSelect_20200220-134229_ToolWiz Photos.gif (320x168, 428.83K)

My wife’s boyfriend and I like to ride them around sometimes with his son.

>they are cluttering every single available free
That's why the locals in Thessaloniki(OP's pic) got mad. Zoomers, hipster fags and tourists were renting the s|0|y scooters and runnin among pedestrians on pic rel. Locals got tired of these faggots polluting what is a historical promenade in their city and decided the only solution was to bankrupt the company by destroying these fagmachines.

Attached: paraliaki.jpg (275x183, 9.29K)

WHOSE ALLEY? OUR ALLEY!

Wow
This mess must trigger Germans pretty badly. I feel for you bro.

how much did they cost to ride?
did they actually make sense even in a racially homogeneous society?

kek