This war is fucking boring

This war is fucking boring

Attached: 322-3229891_transparent-edamame-clipart-pepe-the-frog-staring.png (900x710, 385.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jdqq4N2y33Le/
youtu.be/ybleFAVNBvM
youtu.be/KEHytARz8Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just end this hell already.

Attached: jotchua.png (1273x716, 364.56K)

Not as boring as norway

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this on to the head of The Jews.

We’re going to fix that, give us some time.

do you know why it happening or what for?

"Empire Of Lies" - Vladimir Putin - Full Speech - RUS/ENG Subtitles

bitchute.com/video/jdqq4N2y33Le/

Putin: I give you Krim back ! Let’s stop kill Slavic people

youtu.be/ybleFAVNBvM

Jew rat Zelensky: no, I want make WW3, I don’t care about goyim at all I am a jew.

youtu.be/KEHytARz8Rw

Attached: ZelenskyComedian.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>10 billion phones in the world
>barely any war footage

honestly I wonder to what extent some of the vids we get are real, or staged

some of the "captured Ukranian war footage" already confirmed to be from years ago... all we know is what we are told, it could all be a lie, the whole thing

It’s not a war, it’s yiddish theatre. The war was the jews injecting your entire family with biological warfare agents, Nils.

>>bombs not killing anyone
>>jewish manlet faggot is the central character

Fucking Jews didn't prepare good combat footage like Iraq.

Go watch We Were Soldiers if you’re so bored with this war you media entertainment fag

You’d think that with the lack of new movies you’d have money left for a war. Shameful.

ok then explain why Vietnam war was so kino and full of crazy jungle footage in 35mm ... and NOW, that we have cheap unlimited video storage and streaming, all we get are videos of that tiny Z truck followed by a bigger Z truck, and everyone think it's cute

wtf is going on?

Been a little busy with the covid theatre, we have moved our best minds back into the atroprop dept. it will get better, I promise.

Yeah, I was really hoping it would be entertaining but its turned out to just be gay.I think I'm going to stop paying attention to it.

Maybe because vietnam wars went on for like 10 years and actual war journalists took the videos and not your random soldier or civilian?

You fricking Pablo Escobar-tier fucks...you print money and you STILL can't keep banks in business

Just give Hollywood back to white people for crying out loud... I haven't seen a good movie in 10 years

Like I said, this ‘war’ is a jewshit distraction from the fact that the jews just injected the White world with their mRNA weapon. A world war is occurring right under your nose. There just isn’t any explosions.

wher war footag

>replies with actual reasonable logic, in pol

go back

Let's rev up the Zyklon B and get some real spook killing action going.

Well go start your own war. With hookers and blackjack!