Big girls keep winning, move on incel!

big girls keep winning, move on incel!

Attached: FNL2ph8XwAkgIt5.jpg (1169x2017, 199.82K)

lol the only reason fat bitches dont care is cause there's desperate enough men, u can't blame women for their appearances it's dictated on how men's standards are.

I always wonder why are americans so obsessed with 6/10 egirls but it turns out those are actually 9/10 over there

>ma’am there is more to a relationship than looks… you are an instathot, which means breaking up with you would likely happen once a month.

She's pretty hot. For a woman who had had a couple of kids and has just entered her 30s.

both of you are right but in today age people got used to it to use tinder instead of meeting women IRL that means they are liking girls profile in their bed while touching their cock at the same moment so it makes you do some stuff that you wouldn't be proud of

nah, take off the makeup and i can find you a dozen of those at any bar in the midwest. know your worth, king.

>who had a couple of kids
aborted.

this just get better they really think she is hot and not a pig with a shit ton of makeup

Attached: FNPEGH4UcAA00Cz.jpg (750x1624, 140K)

>Irish

men bros i don't feel so good....

Attached: 558.png (933x617, 103.63K)

Did Edward sissorfingers eat her out?

Shes 20? She looks 32

I hate women like this so much. I hate social media. I want to kill it.

Stop giving women attention.

If she wasn’t such a vapid attention whore cunt she’d be a good little piggy

5 years later

Attached: 6041c0c4adff92a5e164d20bb0ca484e (1).jpg (273x300, 15.16K)

I bet she has saggy tits

We could just replace them you know

Attached: 1cd278ec61101977b21f45a29420eb3b56e67d44.png (1200x1200, 1.35M)

It's simps putting them on a pedestal that has created a generation of narcissistic girls, completely unbearable to be around them.

What a disgusting obese whore.

Blair mad

She’s not even fat you fucking retard incels

I mean I would let her sit on my face and force me to smell her smelliest BRAAAAP

^this
it encourages repeat behaviour since they are heavily socially influenced and take cues from their surroundings

Fat hoes are disgusting.

Attached: 1627479556941.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

We could just rape them you know

Low T faggots

Na, they're gross.

Attached: 1624472548672.png (387x412, 221.03K)

This. I tried to start a campaign with these exact words a while back but it didn’t stick.
Simps enable and reward this behavior which unironically creates more simps. It’s a viscous cycle and it needs to be stopped. Simping should be crime.

Think I'd rather keep working and playing video games.

What exactly did she win?

She is not that fat, but stretch lines are disgusting, you memeflaggot

Waste of a rape. I’ve got my eyes on an anorexic cutie, for if the end of the world comes

Attached: ThotPatrol.jpg (1242x1770, 154.69K)

After reading that thread I hate men more than women. You simps are pathetic and deserve your pain

>melted candle fatty
>30+ years old
>dark hair (fake blonde)
>dark eyes (goblin spic)
>lyke omg no guy would ever break up with me LOL

Reminds me of an interview with Charlize Theron and Jonah Hill.

Charlize is a single mom in her 40s, wondering why no man is "man enough" to date her (it's been 10 years).
Jonah Hill says "Guys, she's out there." implying Charlize is not even good enough for fat jew Jonah Hill, meanwhile Charlize is undoubtedly waiting for some George Clooney type to make all her problems go away.

Women are beneath men and always have been.

Attached: 1646336382640.jpg (642x718, 169.71K)

>chubby girl
>stretch marks
>sad floppy tummy
>mediocre pancake titties
I hate chubby girls that have all the cons of being fat and none of the pros

she isn't russian