Too many edgelords and trolls on pol!

>Globohomo
>Niggers
>Trannies
>Jews

Everything Any Forums talks about. It has become a racist cesspool full of troll and edgelords. No politics anymore, only edgelording trying to prove how retarded and low-IQ one are by being a racist and intolerant retard.

Its time more people stand up to the crap in here and i know alot of people agree with me!

Attached: 273050522_10158289455280918_4101819628082568959_n.jpg (859x960, 78.97K)

>Racism is being edgy
GTFO here nigger, and go rob someone like your breed does.

>racist.
says homo>

who care nigger lover.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

That's because Any Forums isn't a political board, it's a politically incorrect board.

Attached: index.jpg (273x185, 6.81K)

What are you, some leftie niggerlover?

This is how you weed out the newfags, tards, and shills.
They have always gotten this wrong because of the random topics Any Forums liked to post.

Stormfront is better than nigger/pol/

>It has become...
It always was. Welcome new friend!

/thread

Thanks for all the answers proving my point! I understand you got mental issues or other problems in your life but dont put that blame on some imaginary enemy and label other humans as them. Look into yourself is all you need. Its your thought patterns of hate, intoleranse and prejudice thats making your life so miserable and you are the only one responisble to fix it.

Get better!

>Thanks for all the answers proving my point!
>You prove you're racist that proves it edgy
GTFO here shit eating retarded.

>Mask replying like the kike nigger loving faggot it is.
kek

Attached: 1646631328373.gif (850x850, 376.63K)

Sounds like you need to go back nigger.

Attached: Fuck troons.jpg (685x450, 134.31K)

You have problems in your life I can understand. But racism, hate and intolerance wont make it better. You are on a path of self-destruction with no responsibility of yourself or your own life. Get better soon!

Blow it out your ass norge nigger

Attached: 1646504637522.jpg (574x673, 267.59K)

>Board title is Politically Incorrect
>Wants topics to be Politically Correct

I'm not sure you get the point. When you're here, you're expect to act like a retard.

Attached: 1641814806889.png (1440x1293, 1.93M)

Shut up faggot
Stay in Norway, globohomo retard

>Waaa waaa
STFU nigger and get moving, no one gives a fuck about what you think about them you know jack shit.

>you're expect to act like a retard.
>Not going with the norm is retarded
Found the midwit tard that should follow the OP on his way out.

kill yourself somalinigger

>intolerant
why would a tolerant person come to an image board to complain about the state of world affairs? of course we don't tolerate that shit or we wouldn't be here, retard

Everyone blindly hates large groups of people, niggers aren’t special and you’re retarded.

You need to get out of here, you aren't accomplishing anything. Stop being annoying, please.

>American
Opinion discarded

Attached: DZQ_Z4VW4AAXFJH.jpg (2241x2569, 1.03M)

You are the only reply in this bread that doesnt prove my point about the state of affairs in here. Thank you and yes i understand this is kind of the garbage can of online discussions where all the edgelords have free reins. Its just a bit frustrating that everything nowadays is globohomo, niggers, trannies, jews.

You and faggot Norway need to take the totally awesome mass transit back the the hustle and bustle of Reddit.

At first, smart people did dumb
Now stupid people try to be smart.
nu/pol/ sucks. As is your Reddit spacing.

>tard
opinion recorded
>tard wants people to act retarded because it want to be in good company.

No, Ill be here and tell straight up how stupid it is to seethe in hate, racism and intolerance all day long thinking you will accomplish anything other than making it worse for yourself and by that accelerating into a toxic loop where everyone ends up as your enemy in the end.

I think most of the edgelords in here are teens or early 20s and havent experienced much in life. Theres still time to grow up.

>in this bread
>state of affairs in here
>Thank you kind sir
>Its just a bit frustrating
If this isn't bait, you must be an enormous faggot.

>Its just a bit frustrating that everything nowadays is globohomo, niggers, trannies, jews.
Then fuck right off to your wonderland and make it there, faggot.

>where everyone ends up as your enemy in the end.
Everyone is, you'll never be my ally so go fuck your skull with a sledgehammer.

Who hurt you? Where did it go wrong? You are the only one who can fix your own life, remember. Blaming others, be it people or ideologies is a cope you are better off waking up from!

Good luck fren!

>Waa waa
keep it up tard, it's pointless. I don't even register your retarded ass posts as words anymore.

You''re never going to get anywhere with this cookie cutter bullshit.