Russian economy thread

The Russian economy is in tatters. This morning the ruble crashed to a brand new record low of 0.71 cents. Two years ago today it was at 1.47 cents.
Russians have seen their income and savings halve in value, with signs that they will slump even lower. Crazy stuff.

Attached: rubleusd.png (1090x443, 54.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjGGkM6TN88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our currencies are next.

Sometimes when spiting the face one must sacrifice a nose or two.

Our currencies are doing fine, especially compared to the ruble!

>The Russian economy is in tatters. This morning the ruble crashed to a brand new record low of 0.71 cents. Two years ago today it was at 1.47 cents.
>Russians have seen their income and savings halve in value, with signs that they will slump even lower. Crazy stuff.

Attached: DEB46A29-10DA-4347-B5F4-D47318E43AD9.png (597x512, 306.22K)

Just enjoying the shitshow :)

THE DPOLLARR IS STILL RELEVANT GAYS, COME BACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Attached: 1646287433024.png (768x719, 148.49K)

oh ok user, have fun then

who cares about ruble if they have fucktons of oil and gold and are selfsufficient

Your reminder that the only thing that matters to a country is purchasing power parity and the US has already fallen behind China

Attached: 121D6790-3BCD-49DD-A192-CD9ADB277C94.png (520x300, 3.6K)

Their imports are now more expensive. The stuff they make domestically is THE EXACT SAME PRICE.

Also the "devaluation" is 100% from sanctions. Russian is a net EXPORTER, and they have almost ZERO debt. They are not like Argentina or Zimbabwe; the underlying economy is sound.

cunt you ant even afford a house and you rabbit on about the Russians like the stupid fucking brainless cunt that you are.

russia will convert to chink dollar

they'll be fine

>muh economics

It doesn't mean their savings halved. It means that the shit they import has just become twice as expensive. That doesn't impact domestically produced good. There is a difference in between Venezuela that doesn't produce anything and the Ruskies that have prepared for years, making steps towards autarky. There are Russian companies that have been running on subsidies for years never turning a profit precisely for times like this.

>ZERO debt
russian companies issued bonds in usd. Pidor said they will be repaid in RUB instead

youtube.com/watch?v=GjGGkM6TN88
I'm not feeling good bros. My money is in crypto and USD how fucked am I?

Cheap Russian whores for everyone!!!

Bitcoin and USD both doing fine at the moment.

Isn't this in itself a warcrime? I mean all the blockading by companies and so on of everyday Russians? How does an everyday Russian have any say in what their government does, especially when we're told that Russia is less democratic than we are? It seems absolutely criminal even if you are strongly opposed to the war.

Wrong, your currency is the safest and in times of crisis like in March 2020 all the money with fear goes to your currency.

big mag was $1.8 a week ago, now it's $1. ty Putin.

Attached: VsAR3zj.png (336x412, 95.43K)

I've wondered that. This means poverty for millions of Russians who have nothing to do with anything. Pretty funny though.

just wait until the fat citiziens wake up, gonna be 0.006 today

Attached: 1646646006208.png (621x1253, 479.03K)

nice way of saying "russia is defaulting on its debt"

Attached: 706.png (600x600, 341.51K)

Why is no one mentioning that Russia has a new gold backed currency, and the Ruble is on it's way out the door?

because that gold is worth less than $200 bil, its such a literal nothing burger that you have to smoke old tires to be retarded like that

Attached: 1646398540954.jpg (600x491, 29.46K)

>Russians have seen their income and savings halve in value, with signs that they will slump even lower. Crazy stuff.
Yep, just like in the end of 2014. I feel like every time i'm close to make it life just beats me to near death condition.
Well, at least i got 3070ti for rouble MSRP(which by current money will be 400usd)
I will either die defending it or will trade it for yacht in 1 year.

>Since 2012, the ruble has lost nearly 80% of its value
lmao. Nothing personnel.