WW3 is happening

WW3 is happening

Attached: 1646587481784.png (808x845, 997.56K)

Glad I have shit eyesight

Sorry I’m not vaxxed.

yeah no I won't be taking up arms for globohomo anytime soon

“You have to be vaxxed to be eligible for selective service” TFW pol was right again and saved me from zog bot servitude

Finally I can play world of warships on the NA server without smoothbrain players

For you.

Man it really sucks they are only gonna be sending the vaxxed.

sauce or fuggoff

Whom do you serve?

Attached: ISRAEEELLLLLL.jpg (1280x720, 54.79K)

Would i be drafted if i'm autistic?

Basically I'm just not gonna get drafted to Ukraine

I know.... UGH I know..... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not gonna get drafted is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not going and I hope they kill you.

throw me in jail or whatever

You WILL get drafted
You WILL fight for the jews
You WILL fight for israel's interests
and you WILL be happy.

Probably a fake article. Not gonna check. Regardless, people have said for years different scenarios that would cause a draft, etc. If a draft were instituted in America our civil war begins, I guarantee it. Not a fucking chance people go along with it like they envision.

No exceptions patriot. Gotta do your bit for uncle Sam

>Tfw I never registered for selective service

Attached: 1635475250598.jpg (608x625, 45.89K)

Fake news for Qoomer Boomers and fucking stupid Any Forumsturd incel neonazis

Attached: pol exodus.jpg (1024x731, 72.93K)

Remember that women can't be drafted but will happily vote for you to be.

NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM

No one is getting drafted.

Imagine all the CO's that will get fragged this time around, and you thought it was bad in Nam?

>liberals commit political suicide
I would not trust a draft at all. I can guarantee it isn't random. They will send people who have online profiles that are centrist or right-leaning. this is a culling of two of their enemies with one stone.

Kill all drafters.
No faggot will make me fight and die for them.

checked

kek'd at the file name

Attached: 1645778664214.jpg (422x1328, 103.09K)

WORLD WAR FUCKING THREE LETS FUCKING GGGOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1633755329471.jpg (1500x999, 1.01M)

I'm too unhealthy and sickly they wont draft me I'll just die a pathetic cowards death here.

absolutely based

I'm too old, but if I was in my twenties I would, under no circumstances, allow myself to be drafted. I'd go to jail first or - worse - New Zealand. I do hope white patriotic burgers tell their cheating not POTUS to go fuck himself. And over Ukraine? Puh-lease. Nobody cares about Ukraine, Russia can have it.

You go through the breach first solider

If WW3 breaks out I am defecting.
Cлaвa Poccии

ZOG

Attached: Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Races-of-Arda-pic-13-Uruk-hai.jpg (800x951, 182.31K)

ha ha ha no I'll die in a shootout here before I get sent over there to kill Ruskies and Donbassians for no good reason.
If kikes want to fight Russians so bad I say round up every Jew in New York and send them over. Not like they don't apparently enjoy fighting beside 'neo-nazis'.

Won't happen

We WON'T kill our human brothers for the satanic elite
We WILL revolt
We WILL make the hippy anti-war protests in the 60's look like a kids party

Attached: 1481925836330.png (2048x1536, 56.91K)

Joke's on you, the military doesn't draft faggots like me.

You understand this article is crafted entrely from a biden quote, which is essentially him posturing while waiting for the war to end so he doesn't have to do anything. He will continue with this strategy until the war ends.

Fake and Gay as the OP

A general draft is unlikely but special skills draft for professionals like doctors is a possibility. The Bush administration was close to having a special skills draft for IT workers because they're nearly impossible to get to join the military willingly. In the end they ended up throwing shit tons of money at contractors like Booz Hamilton to get the resources they needed. Given the current labor shortages, that might not be a possibility this time, especially if we keep sanctioning everyone who doesn't vote our way at the UN.