RUSSIAN FIGHTER JETS BEING RIGGED WITH BEST BUY-TIER GPS'

>Pic related Su-34 cockpit interior

WHAT THE FUCK IS RUSSIA DOING.

Attached: 1646641255301.jpg (1280x960, 170.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice fake. Clearly this is a screenshot from European Truck Simulator.

Attached: deboonker.jpg (1200x443, 78.2K)

A RUSSIAN JET JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

rookie numbers. call me when they have mig 21s with f16 electronics

Attached: cockpit-lancer-a.jpg (640x492, 151.18K)

>WHAT THE FUCK IS RUSSIA DOING.
trying to stay afloat on 1980s tech.

Better question: Why don't they use GLONASS which is supposed to be the Russian version of GPS? Did something go wrong with GLONASS and that's why they have to jerry-rig GPS systems?

probably

you think that shit is working?

>GLONASS
Expensive because GPS is mass-produced at a higher rate.

This is fake its clearly picture from 2003 terror attacks against Russian people in Transexualia in Fagistan

I don't see anything wrong with that cockpit - cept for the stupid tv screens. Real men fly all analogue.

not cultivating the earth thats for damn sure

My phone is both GPS and GLONASS compatible and I am sure many are. I doubt its any cheaper

Didn't Anonymous hack their sattelites? Even if the system worked before, they wouldn't be functional now

it's probably a backup

How do you know they don't?
Most modern GNSS chips use multiple available networks, ie. GPS+Galileo+GLONASS+BeiDou.
Nobody is producing GPS-only chips anymore. At most they'll block the other networks in firmware if the customer insists on only using GPS.

This is fucking bizarre.

If they`re using GPS for targeting this means their nukes also use GPS. If the USA disables GPS and hits Russia with nuclear warheads they can't fire back because they won't be able to target or use them. I just figured a way we can destroy Russia once and for all.

pride comes before a fall. you can gloat when your f35s stop falling off aircraft carriers for no reason.

doesnt matter

AHAHAHA tranny neckbeards taking down sattelites

cope!

A missile does not need gps to know where it is
youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ

Attached: 1481210980115.jpg (1920x1811, 1.09M)