Russia

is the only country in the world with lots of nukes who is against globohomo
if Russia fall we literally have no place to go other than perhaps live under Taliban

Attached: untitledm.jpg (607x528, 84.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correct, but living in Russia is much shittier.

love how russian hotties support MAGA too

living in the world is shit. I don't want Greta Sorosberg telling me to eat bugs and have anal sex to fight climatechange

Attached: goblin.png (1067x997, 548.45K)

see i got triples

Jews played you, Russia is ran by the jewish vors

Russia first
China would be next
and then - one world government
the world's resources controlled by US

sho shoo

Attached: gay jew.jpg (932x812, 173.35K)

bump

I cant stress this enough - I would rather live under control of Los Angeles then under Moscow

>Ukrane isnt
>the US isnt

Attached: Russia-s Putin shines at Valdai summit as he castigates West - BBC News.png (833x1187, 420.31K)

You are perhaps more brainwashed than Greta Thunberg
Most likely a proxy anyhow

Attached: p.d boat.jpg (561x633, 87.83K)

why do people like you think that if ukraine wins then thats gg? the majority of the citizens are going to be combat vets and you think they're just going to roll over for LGBT and shit? seriously, think about the future implications of this war. if globohomo tries to take over after ukraine wins, the general populace has the means to destroy their own government easily and install the most based war veteran society which is going to happen especially if the fucking president is a war vet.

>the general populace has the means to destroy their own government easily and install the most based war veteran society which is going to happen especially if the fucking president is a war vet.
Just never post on the internet again please

Russian oligarchy isn't really much better option. They are just sanctimonious.
Under it you just have extra step of bribing authorities to look away from degeneracy.

You don't see the big picture. As long as there are no transkids on the TV having soft sex with minorities, the globohomos cannot control the world

The moment they put transgender kids on TV that means they won forever. Russia, China and North Korea are not doing this which is why they want to destroy them

they're literally given javelins and stingers. they fought and died in 2013-2014 to oust their own government that was more corrupt than its ever been in recent times and you think they'll just roll over for globohomo trannies and shitskins post war like your faggot ass country? you're retarded, stop posting lmao

We also don't show shit like this in Northern-Europe

>against globohomo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_in_Russia
lmao

>Russia is worse than US in most metrics of degeneracy
>Russia is worse than Europe in almost every metric of degeneracy
>Somehow based savior of the white race because they simetimes beat up fags

Good always wins user. Evil will never get control of the whole planet.