Putin: I am Jew(Russophiles finished))

Putin public admited that he is a chechen, a tartar and a jew. interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/75342/

Attached: 20220307_002228.jpg (720x941, 99.6K)

he's too retarded to be jewish.

It's OK to be White, Putin.
>in b4 Russians aren't white

>I'm Khazar
That would cover everything

Jew isn’t an ethnicity. This is akin to saying Lenin was part Jewish due to ancestral religious upbringing

Attached: F2AC64DB-6264-48EB-A4DC-9D7B7F2134B7.jpg (750x847, 148.54K)

True, Lenin was 100% Jew

>Putin public admited that he is a chechen, a tartar and a jew

Wont matter, kike supporters will say its only (((strategy))) to apease to the western audience.

So you like him now? That is why you shills worship Zelensky

Jews are a race, nice try kike.

>I am a Russian person. As they say, all my kin are Ivans and Marias. But, when I see examples of such heroism as this young man Nurmagomed Gadzhimagomedov, a native of Dagestan, an ethnic Lak, and our other soldiers, I want to say: I am Lak, I am Dagestani, I am Chechen, Ingush, Russian, Tatar, Jew, Mordvin, Ossetian. Naming all of the over 300 ethnic groups of Russia is simply impossible. I think you understand. I am proud of being part of this world, part of the powerful, strong, multi-ethnic people of Russia," Putin said
Putin didn't say he was a jew, he was implying sympathy with all the ethnic groups of Russia. However, this does prove he isn't anti-jew and he isn't a White Nationalist.

>However, this does prove he isn't anti-jew and he isn't a White Nationalist.
So maybe this board was picking the wrong side all along...

He is objectively not a white nationalist and has never been
I want to punch every single nigger westerner that kept telling me for years that I know my region worse than they do
You want to know next shocker? Screencap this if you want, Putin is a communist
Not western type fag communist, I'm talking about Stalin type communism with elements of Chinese state capitalism

Both sides are kiked. I've been saying that this whole time

I can believe it, he was a KGB agent. I wonder if he's trying to reform the U.S.S.R., politically and it's old borders. This shit was all planned, both sides man. Better dead than red.

>He is objectively not a white nationalist and has never been
>I want to punch every single nigger westerner that kept telling me for years that I know my region worse than they do
>You want to know next shocker? Screencap this if you want, Putin is a communist
>Not western type fag communist, I'm talking about Stalin type communism with elements of Chinese state capitalism
indeed

>Russia isn't the western type communist
think you are referring to marxism, and yes russia is a shitskin, gay, blacked country like everywhere else now because marxist jews from Russia came over and now work in western universities.

>Jews are a race
You mean hebrew is race, right?
Jew is culture, just like Han is culture

>this does prove he isn't anti-jew and he isn't a White Nationalist.

Oh well as long as he says it...

Attached: goingbananas.png (470x325, 174.68K)

Jewlinsky is literally a jew too.
If the jews are fighting, I'm staying out of it and hoping a stray nuke or two accidentally smashes israel.

The Man
The Myth
The eurasian turbumutt

You don’t understand what a metaphor is, do you?

He is worried, trying to rally support. Not good.

Hahaha still coping for eurasian nigger mutt

Do you lack basic reading comprehension? It's a statement of sympathy and solidarity with ethnic groups who have shown bravery in the war.

Semites, Hebrews, yes. Their culture reflects their own worm-like nature. Pedophilia, usury, etc.... it's all in the talmud. The torah is a guidebook for usury in one section as well.

Attached: 1646641988136.png (452x372, 225.18K)

OY VEY

Attached: Jewtin1.png (633x423, 297.4K)

shut up kike

Attached: jewtin banan.png (426x499, 166.59K)

So you mean there's no such thing as anti-semitism? And that the state of Israel is just a physical representation of the kabbalistic religion?

Attached: 1646390564865.jpg (750x711, 33.07K)

You really aren't the brightest are you?

Attached: jewtin reads1.jpg (500x333, 13.73K)

he is also bogged

PARADISUS JUDAEORUM

Attached: jewtin calls them home.png (749x548, 41.56K)