Anybody not rooting for either side?

I could really give a rat's ass about either side. As far as I can tell, it’s Western Globohomo vs. Eastern Globohomo. My only interest in this conflict is that it can bring about WW3 and thus the end of life as we know it. I’ve become so bored with mundane life that I see this as a potential escape. Anybody else feel this way?

Attached: 4948E4A0-4070-47AC-92AE-DDA3B64645DC.jpg (777x440, 105.03K)

I feel you. I’m just hoping for maximum happenings.

I'm not on either side but im also not a shithead hoping for WWIII.

I just feel that we aren't being told the full story as usual. Putin isn't stupid there's method to this madness. Let's not jump on the Ukrainian train yet

>t.

Attached: 1644206848281.png (1000x723, 39.43K)

I'm going for the white people

I simply do not fucking care. We should not be involved and the affairs of russia/ukraine are not ours to deal with. No fucking idea why any countries are intervening with no defense agreement in place, glad the forgeieners who keep volunteering are dying though

I was interested in seeing what the ruskies could do at the onset of the conflict but they mishandled the whole thing so badly that at this point I am just in it for the lulz.

No offence to you burger as I know there are alot of decent Americans out there but I want to see America collapse, I want to see them become a 3rd world power where they can no longer hurt the world and Lord over it, I hope I get to see that before a nuke drops here

I also want to see all their crimes exposed and justice handed out but we may need to wait for divine justice, I truly believe America is the great whore of babylon

>My only interest in this conflict is that it can bring about WW3 and thus the end of life as we know it.
Unfathomably based

Attached: extinguish all sentient life.jpg (1412x942, 115.81K)

America isn't the country of my people anymore. Most have not realized it but I hope they do. I consider myself a Michiganian firstly now.

At least you are honest.

At work here it is
>putinman bad russia bad war bad civilian ded bad
>my energy stonks making a killing yay

In the same fucking breath.

Then I wish you well may you escape the destruction

I'm not because
1. I'm an amerifat and this conflict should not involve us.
2. Wars don't just happen out of nowhere. So I'm ignoring the western media's "POOR BABY UKRAINE DINDU NUFFIN" bullshit.
3. Both are full of jews anyway.

None taken. I want the same. This isn’t the America our Founders envisioned, so I’d like to see it destroyed as well.

There are no good guys, and there is no good outcome.

Thanks. The country of America is ridiculously large so hopefully it becomes increasingly difficult to manage and just falls apart that way and a very bad war can be avoided.

When WW3 is over and everyone is miserable I can finally start my plan of Hitler 2

Same. I support both a multi-polar world, the awakening of Prussia, and the collapse of Russia.
All outcomes are improvements.The past two decades have been shit.
South Africans got a raw deal in the current World Order.
A changed Europe is good for the World.

>no good outcome
[hand rubbing intensifies]

Lulz.
Without America you shits would have lost two World Wars.
My you lose this next one and get sent straight to hell.

on several scales, yet

smaller scale: inter-oligarch war over oil reserves in eastern ukraine
larger scale: excuse to trigger an economic collapse, probably via cyber attack

the only scale i care about is the geopolitical/nation state scale, because I oppose US/NATO imperial hegemony and this conflict marks the formal end of the unipolar world and the petrodollar. i'd actually say the exact moment sanctions on Russia's central bank and its reserves were announced was the end of the American empire.

South Afrikan Broederbund?

Reporting in. On one side, Zelinsky the Jew who placed the kids of American aristocracy under fat paycheck position in the gaz companies, who push for more and more globohomo and turned his free nation in a soft dictatorship have to be removed from power by any mean necessary.
On the other side, I want all Chechens to die.

Since when did putin become globohomo? This entire site is full globohomo loving white supremacist (Basically jews of European race)

Belonging to glowie groups is gay af, cocksucking memeflag.

For us, leaf.

I wish we had lost the war. German women would not have gotten raped by French-owned niggers and we would have a better culture.

You have Chechens too?

Retarded Nigger

It all started with WWI.
The wrong side won because America decided to meddle in Europe on the Anglo's dime.
We're still suffering the consequences today.
Africa would be developed to German standards today if the central powers won.

Thanks God, not many, but one is too much. For the planet.

>It all started with WWI.
You ever think about how pic related is damn near a god with how much he affected the world? The lives he destroyed, the lives he made and saved, the technological advances he set in motion. Just one Bosnian Serb.

Attached: 5FDB9B48-99CA-491A-8A3A-4A7232888D8B.jpg (1200x1047, 275.49K)

We also don’t have many but these fucks are the most uncivilised people I’ve ever seen.

I feel similarly but I don’t want ww3. Everything would get a million times worse. We will be eating the bugs and fake meat while the rich get richer.

I root for whatever side brings the most death. Fuck this gay earth.

TFW when no country wants to bomb your island.

Attached: 9F164B0F-DBA4-4582-A613-3771590DEC72.png (487x410, 164.83K)