Seriously. Why is he called the new Churchill?

He didn’t do anything impressive.
Is it really because he just didn’t escape to Poland?
All he does is post videos every day begging for NATO protection.

Attached: zelya.jpg (800x1083, 146.09K)

Lol Churchill praised hitler's leadership multiple times, the irony.

at this point not evacuating to Lviv at least is retarded

He too is an alcoholic satanist?

He isn't in Kiev

Attached: oLnkRMcYS4WZ.jpg (828x728, 264.52K)

Because just like Churchill he is a massive faggot.

>Why is he called the new Churchill?
Because he sold his country out to BP and Shell like Churchill did on july 22nd 1936 when (((robert waley cohen)))) gave him 50,000 pounds

I don't get the idolization of churchill. That faggot bombed dresden to the ground killing countless civilians and ruined a beautiful city. But he was on the side of allies ao it's all good. If anything, Putin should be compared to him.

yes

cuz churchill was a war criminal

Attached: 1646605865736.jpg (1282x2013, 312.91K)

"This movement among the Jews is not new... for the overthrow of civilisation" - Winston Churchhill

>He didn’t do anything impressive.
Neither did Churchill.

Propaganda. Once he's dead they'll begin praising his successor in the same exact way and forget this jew clown ever existed.

Attached: rw6SNL6XYu0k.jpg (559x601, 267.97K)

Is it because he'll get shitcanned the second the war ends?

Because he's a war criminal who tries to get as many civilians killed as possible?

I mean yeah that's what Churchill did

The media is retarded.

They also called Avenatti the next president, and worshipped countless other degenerate morons like Elizabeth Holmes.

Always do the opposite of what the media says.

Everything is propaganda.
>why
>why
>why
Because the powerful are trying to manipulate people's perspectives of reality to suit their interests, as they always have done. They do this literally all the time, especially during war. Every war.
That's literally all anything is.
Instead of us talking about how pants on head retarded he is for trying to join NATO after 30 years of Russia saying their go to war over it, we ignore that and call him a hero so we don't think maybe he should take the L on this one.
They want the people placated into a Marvel worldview of good guy vs bad guys, where they decide who is who and we just go long with it never questioning anything.

He said that in 1920, fag.

Attached: quote-i-am-in-favor-of-deliberately-spreading-methodically-prepared-bacteria-among-people-winston-churchill-125-60-04.jpg (850x400, 93.44K)

Yes, and like Churchill it will be the correct move.
Pre-invasion Zelensky was apparently seen as a joke who didn't do anything about Ukraine's oligarchs and ironically refused to increase military spending. I dunno how accurate that is, however.

That’s a woman

*wo-man

How little do you know about the globohomo side of this war?

Hollywood is the main propaganda engine of the US. That sentimental and juvenile style is used in "reporting" too. Count yourself lucky he doesn't have a costume and an origin story.

Who is calling him the new Churchill?

Me

Some retarded western media.
He's Churchill and Putin is Hitler.

I though he was Rey and Putin was Emperor Palpatine

Rey is Churchill and Palpatine is Hitler

Any annon has the full gif of him dancing like a fucking faggot?

Attached: 1646468967315.gif (409x498, 2.96M)

Well physically he has nothing in common with Churchill who was an obese alcoholic mess. And he's jewish while churchhilll was not. So it must be a willingness to sacrifice his people on behalf of Israel and world jewery that ties them together.

>Why is he called the new Churchill?
Because he's a piece of shit who is painted as a hero.

Because churchil fucked up in ww1 and got thrown out of the military and in ww2 churchil was only parking place for america