Why can't I hold a job anymore, Any Forums?

(Fuck it I'll post this here too, pol probably has better answers anyway.)

Ever since lockdowns cost me my job in 2020, I've been in and out of work, but nothing ever fucking lasts more than 2 weeks before I get fired or end up quitting

>Be me
>Food Service industry worker
>Average time at a job was 2 years
>The coof happens and I get laid off permanently
>Start job hopping to the only places that are still open throughout the various ensuing lockdowns
>Despite a good interview, I'm immediately met with an unfriendly team at every new job.
>They all act cliquish, basically ignore my presence, don't even make eye contact with me half the time, get angry at me for not having completely mastered their menu's after only 1 fucking day, treat me like I've been there for years, don't even bother to train me yet still expect me not fuck up at all
>Despite this I still do my fucking job well like I always do
>Still get fired within 2 weeks
>They NEVER give a reason.
>Most egregious case was this one British Pub. Hired me on the spot after the interview, I come in for my first shift, place is entirely staffed by pajeets. Chef asks to make a specific pasta dish on their menu, he doesn't even show me the portioning, the plating, literally fucking anything. I am literally forced to guess how it's prepared, get the plate size wrong, and he tells me to go home. I shit you not this actually happened.
>Multiple times I've been hired during a busy week, then suspicously let go as soon as it get's slow the next week or two later (and in each case never officially given any sort of employee documentation as if they never actually hired me), then they refuse to pay me and I'm forced to get the labour board on their asses to get my pay

What the fuck is going on? I know I'm very asocial, but I'm still friendly and have historically been able to keep a job long-term till covid happened. Did something change with employers, or is it just me? Why can't I keep a job anymore?

Attached: 1645462314709.jpg (1024x681, 74.93K)

>memflag
>1 post by this ID

Into the >>/trash/ it goes

they smell the incel off you

Unlucky, just try again and all will be fine

If you can't get out of the wagie cage mentality and get a white caller job, then you are hopeless, bro.

what a normie thread, get neetbux nigger

>white caller
mutt education

It's cause either your were never meant to work and this is divine intervention. Or you are just having back luck, I had the same problems a couple of times. Fired for reasons like i was too slow learning the ropes even though i was working for only 1 week. Employers these days are fucked, and those employed are very cliquish and will try to get rid of you if you are not what they want. Keep trying til you find bearable coworkers who are white.

You're proving my point kek.

I'm thinking about going on NEETbux because I'm unemployed and rent is due this April 1

Does this make you feel better, Mario?

Attached: 1586034228178.png (442x442, 466.66K)

Employers are abusing new hires for free labor and not paying them.

Disputes with the labor board are rare and take time and money that low wage workers usually don't have.

>It's cause either your were never meant to work and this is divine intervention.

Checked. I shit you not I have felt this way since Covid began unironically. I kept thinking the universe itself does not want me to work and is doing everything in it's power to make me fail again and again. Why I don't know, but I have made significant strides in starting my own business thanks solely to all this time I've had while chronically unemployed so maybe it is divine intervention. I dunno. Still, funds are running out and the tugboat the gubment gives me right now isn't enough so something has to give soon or I'm fucked.

Have you ever considered grooming yourself, dressing better and working out? Existencemaxx everything about yourself. It has worked for me, I have done many experiments with it. But it is hard to keep up, especially when you combine it with nofap.
Or, alternatively, you could go work somewhere else and stop giving a fuck about random people.

I'm white, i've just given up on proof reading.

Attached: 10-questions-to-consider-when-choosing-new-office-space-2.jpg (2000x1334, 304.43K)

agree with meme fag
you need to be likeable, dress and smell good enought to not get noticed
have haircut and be pleasent

A leaf, I knew it.
Go work a construction job. That'll work

Try a temp agency. You will work different jobs for short stretches, but eventually you will find a job where you fit in and get hired as a regular full-time worker. If you get along with the people running the temp agency, they will hook you up with the good jobs.

The only thing Ken Little can hold is a black dude's penis inside his ass cheeks,

Attached: FGMD7fUX0AElWMK.jpg (2593x2421, 1.18M)

if you work with men, then hygene matters not
but then you need skills dealing with chads and dominance male issues, that is your going to get made fun of, you must deal with it and not get mad, you will

women are cunts and thus you need to dress and look better constanly

OP get out of the food service industry and start doing something that earns you more money.
If what you said was true then you can clearly manage it.

Plumbing, electrician, accountant, whatever.

The sky's your oyster

>Employers are abusing new hires for free labor and not paying them.
>Disputes with the labor board are rare and take time and money that low wage workers usually don't have.

I think what's happened, at least here, is because of the constant lockdowns, employers are too scared to hire someone on knowing they could end up having to lay them off shortly after. It costs a lot of money just to HIRE a new person, let alone pay them a wage for their time worked. So now employers have adapted by "hiring" people for a brief busy period, then firing them while still on probation, then refusing to pay them as if they were never employed.

One job I got fired from recently after 2 weeks told me they unironically weren't going to pay me my last week of pay because I got fired, citing "we don't pay employees for the final week of work if we fired them lol". 1 month later they ended up paying me more than I was owed after I contacted the Ministry of Labour. Funny how that works. The labour board can take a bit of time but they always manage to get me what I'm owed (and more) whenever this happens at least.

Attached: 1645765415701.jpg (700x769, 86.08K)

In the same boat, Have an infected tooth and this infection will likely kill me. Have no money since covid killed that and no job wants to hold me.

Restaurants are high stress low pay unless you work at a 5 star, then its just high stress. Try office job.

Jobs are not what we evolved to do.

>Temp agency

All the ones in my area are fucking gone. The job services here are total shit.

Don't despair. It's not necessarily your fault. I've had jobs where everyone there was just a miserable fucking asshole and there's no other explanation. Just put it behind you and keep looking

>Restaurants are high stress low pay unless you work at a 5 star, then its just high stress. Try office job
I here about office jobs but I never know what the fuck they actually DO? Answer calls? Sit on a computer and type shit? What kind of experience do I need?

They're exploiting you mate, my missus is a chef. Two restaurants tried this same shit with her, hired her for a week then tried to weasel out of paying her, ghosted her calls, fucked her around. Until I went with her and demanded she be paid right now.
They are exploiting chefs and cooks, business has been bad for them and they are using anyone they can then tossing them away like garbage.

Attached: 1646387304630.gif (480x360, 1.09M)

I'd would have given you a decent reply if you weren't using a memeflag, instead you can piss off.

I was employed for 7 years and lost my job 6 weeks ago because lockdowns killed the business, all my job applications are just being ignored

The food service industry is known for having a high turnover rate though

All the businesses in the West are bitching about the labour shortage so that it gets made into a big deal. Then they go to the government for whatever payments they can get because "there's a labour shortage and I can't hire anyone and I'm going under and this is the end of my business if I don't get this money to help the business." If you're in a western country and can't find a job, this is why.