AND spontaneously have a revelation, flipping opinion
>Along those same lines, having multiple faggot kykes support the same post
What else have anons decrypted?

Attached: gloho.png (1598x1475, 88.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this thread is gold for that
JDIF getting SUPER sloppy. you can tell they don't have any cards left after this.

Attached: 1584111282478.jpg (667x397, 53.74K)

hahahahah check it picrel

Attached: file.png (883x877, 196.84K)

$$$

this picrel is from the original thread i linked.

basically the strategy they are sticking to now is just viscously calling other posters jews/kikes/etc,

they have great formatting and links, but when asked anything outside of their script they just froth projecting. it's almost getting sad at this point, wish i could feel bad for them.

Attached: file.png (1920x4140, 981.99K)

HAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (811x695, 220.29K)

For the most part I totally agree
Sometimes their glowniggery seems pretty well thought out though

i lol

Check this out
>INSTANT unveil

yeah, it is. actually i think this specific NSG thread is one of the more sophisticated ones. seems like they have different people work diff shifts, but they use the same computer/VM (same meme folder, same pasta etc). they work in teams and have proprietary UI which you can see in some of their screenshots.

things they will NEVER DO:
-explain their claims in their own words (always go read this book or waatch this 10 part video series, never direct (they don't want to make statements can get caught in them)
-make OC. they can't post any original memes or content (even thoughts!)

things they ALWAYS DO
-use memeflag
-name call/standard pipul. there's never any real thought about anything, they can't, because they can't have people actually thinking clearly about anything, so it's always foggy and indirect, and going absolutely scorched earth on anyone who seeks any substantive exchange

Attached: file.png (1165x597, 200.42K)

Based

I'm concerned with all these glowniggers lately
>bump

i think a more true answer to this is
"russians (or insert peoples) sod out their own"

this is what the natsoc people avoid, that their own people are the reason why jews get away with this stuff - our own people sell us out. the natsoc people want to act like they are divine providence super soldiers who are being absolutely raped by a people who possess every vile trait. how does that make sense? they think they can fix their personal failings by blaming jews, which ironically is exactly why they hate the jews (projection). i'm not saying the jews are good or even Israelites, but im saying that the shit they do and fucking of nations is done through consent of those nations. this does drive a cycle

Attached: memoria.png (1268x1509, 1.83M)

>totally agree
Should have included similar in OP

sold out*

im not trying to justify anything about the jews, im just sayin its pathetic to envision yourself a master race yet victims of vermin. you can't be a hero and a victim. it's ironically the exact same two-face game the jews do

Attached: themeds.png (826x827, 1.74M)

>You need to translate for me
You articulate the shit I better

I niggerbombed it all up

the original thread i linked shows this perfectly. you can see how they are colliding. the jew NPC shills and the natsoc NPC shills who are just the same kind of person on different teams. the jews view themselves the same way the natsoc people view themselves. the natsoc people view jews as vermin and the jews see the natsoc people as cattle. they literally are the same. and you see them collapsing into the same personality.

the jews are acting like natsoc people because its effective at confounding them, but that same behavior also confounds the jews, they just project it onto the natsoc people.

all these people with this kind of approach i think will basically collide in the same identity (you wont be able to tell the difference from a full on natsoc person and a full on JDIF - they will say and do the same things)

sorry its late and i'm just kind of typing off the top of my head

Attached: believe his eye.png (2217x2224, 3.24M)

here's a fun thread:boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/365670828tgg8x

Attached: PAGE_2.png (4166x4513, 2.36M)

I couldn't agree more.
Honestly, I am hesitant to type that kinda shit because I don't think I could pull it off without everyone thinking I was a fucking shill

err 404

their primary weapon, upon being questioned, is to name call

the secondary weapon, is to use VPN or coworkers to (you) the name calling and say "WHOA BASED!" "OWNED" etc

like look at picrel. it's pathetic.

Attached: image4078.png (995x2063, 858.72K)

sorry i typed the captcha at the end of the link

Attached: PAGE_7.png (4306x6954, 1.57M)

WOW holy shit

That is so fucking nutso
>WHAT THE FUCK
Great work finding that hole user

after 3 threads of this and
he tries to do a long set up to try and get me to say i'm gay. and in the end i didn't give him what he wanted, so cuts out 2/3 of my sentance to still keep going with his "im gonnaprove he's gay!".

Attached: TTOL.png (3333x5000, 1.67M)

I'm good at spotting them, but they are getting more and more sophisticated. Beed worried, specially with all the newfags they going to have too much influence. This huge

Fucking based based
>based
It's that ez wow