Why are Arabs not considered white in the west?

Any Forums, I've noticed a lot of people group in arabs with pajeets and pakistanis, and think they're "brown".
While it is true that arabs have dark hair and dark eyes.
Their skin is usually light, similar to greeks or spanish or something.
Also arabs have european facial features.
Iranians and Armenians fit this bill as well.
So the confusion here is, why are Arabs considered PoC??

Attached: jordanian.jpg (960x1281, 150.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insights.som.yale.edu/insights/yale-study-finds-twice-as-many-undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they want to force you into conversion, or kill you and take your daughters.

Semite/nigger blood

the guy in pic related is arab and he looks pretty white to me. Like a portugese or iberian.

Because they have the highest rate of incest per capita.

no

Attached: PCA Graph With Ancient Populations.png (826x792, 135.18K)

They are broadly Caucasian. White is an aesthetic not a race.

>posts a jewnetics chart

arabs are literally just meds without the white privilege. You take a Jordanian or Lebanese person and put them in Italy or Spain and nobody would be the wiser.

Doesn't matter, autosomal genetics matters the most, and they are genetically very different from europeans, including southern europeans

Meds and Arabs aren't white.

White people are proving themselves to be subhuman. The fact that you are in a formerly white country is proof of their sub-humanity. Other Civilizations would never allow that to happen.

I got weird looks at the airport because of my long beard when I flew in from Doha on my way home from Japan.
Speaking of, can Japan fucking reopen already jfc
Also yes I sported long facial hair in Japan, I don't give a fuck

Kill yourself

How to tell sandnigger semite/NAFRI from whites:

You have pitch black semite hair that looks like a ball of pubic hair
The inflated round skull that correlates with the ones of biracial nigger mixed skulls
Dark Circles and bags under the eyes
Yellowish skin and greyish scalp

Of course they would, arabs are usually like 5% black already, they're just too poor to have any migrants there

they arent considered white

Attached: DNA-plot.jpg (834x1024, 133.21K)

How is THAT European or white? Lmao.

All Arab countries are ethnostates. They are created for their own people. This shit has been going on for so long in the west that white Americans are now a minority. They haven't lifted a finger to stop this and likely never will, at some point you have to conclude that they are subhuman. Any other race wouldn't have allowed things to get this bad but with whites especially leafs and Americans it's just pure complacency and cowardice at a mass racial scale.

They are semitic.

>This shit has been going on for so long in the west that white Americans are now a minority
Give proof or l won't continue reading

It's cause the Arabs that go to the west are the degenerate niggers

Attached: 1646491540009.png (650x542, 217.03K)

White Americans are officially 57% of the population, but Jews and Middle Easterners are counted as white. There is also a huge illegal immigrant population numbering over 20 million that is simply not included in the census.

Take these two factors into account and they are likely below 50%. You have to remember that most whites in America are boomers, the young are all non-white.

America has died and the white people in it didn't put down the burger and get off their fat asses to stop it. The natives fought to the bitter end with everything they had. There is no other conclusion other than they are docile subhuman cattle and I don't even blame the jews for taking advantage of these subhumans.

kys mutt speak for yourself, im ehiter than the whitest person in your fake deranged country

Do you not know what proof means?

That's an arab. You have a man with arab admixture and european admixture on your pic. They are very mixed, some of them are more white than semitic but it doesn't mean that we should invite them into our land. They are not pure enough after all.

Attached: _113581829_gettyimages-1148088993-1.jpg (976x549, 104K)

I listed all of the proof retard. The US census counts Arabs and other middle easterners as white look it up retard. Jews are also white and America has more jews than Israel.

There are also close to 30 million illegals in America.

insights.som.yale.edu/insights/yale-study-finds-twice-as-many-undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates

Because they are Muslims. They are from a foreign culture that was the main enemy of the west for over a thousand years. If the Eastern Roman Empire had never schismed or been conquered, they would be considered “White”. White vs people of color is mostly a proxy for “native” vs “foreign invader”.

Attached: DNA.jpg (4000x4000, 1020.46K)

Lol, how the fuck do you go about your life not knowing the difference between a claim and proof