The "nerd vs. jock" trope has done a number on our society...

The "nerd vs. jock" trope has done a number on our society. I can't think of anything more damaging than the strongest and the brainiest of society trying to tear each other down.

If the strong gets torn down, then the gene pool gets weaker. If the brainy gets torn down, then the gene pool gets dumber.

The "nerd vs. jock" trope must end and there must be a fusion between valuing intellect and fitness

Attached: uhonaq.jpg (500x500, 39.91K)

First reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's over, you might as well just go post on Reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

Life of Chad vs Incel :

It all starts when Chad is born to two loving parents, who love and support him in every path he takes. Meanwhile, the incel’s parents always favor the other siblings and put him down any chance they get. 5 year old Chad starts his schooling at Pre K, where all the girls immediately fall in love, meanwhile the 5 year old incel kid is rejected and mocked my his peers for being ugly. Chad moves on to elementary school, where he is immediately loved by all his teachers despite being loud and rude in class. Because Chad is so good looking, he has a halo effect and the teachers love him regardless. On the other hand, the elementary school incel is hated and outcasted from all his peers and teachers because of the fact that he is ugly as fuck. The incel is the most well behaved child but he’s still hated because he’s ugly. Chad and the incel moves on to middle school, Chad immediately has hordes of girls surrounding him and wanting to fuck him, meanwhile the incel is even more alone and starts to become more depressed. Chad eventually loses his virginity to his middle school girlfriend, while the incel has never even talked to a girl in his life. Chad is immediately favored my his middle school peers and teachers for his insane talent in sports. Meanwhile the awkward ugly incel in middle school is still clowned on and shit on everyday because he’s just an ugly piece of shit. Chad and the incel move on to high school, Chad immediately has three sums, four sums, with all the senior girls even when he is just a freshmen in high school. The incel has girls literally disgusted by him in high school, the incels depression takes over and his grades drop a bit. Meanwhile, Chads self esteem and looks are at his highest. Chad gets tons of sports scholarships, while the incel has to pay college tuition on his own. Brutal man, just fucking brutal. And don’t forget that the incel gets even more brutally mogged in college.

You can't give a meatbrain a high IQ, but you can give someone with a high IQ bigger muscles.

Obesity significantly increases your body estrogen levels. Fatter women have much higher rates of hormonal-related cancer like breast and ovarian cancers. Fat guys have very low testosterone because of it. It's in everyone's interests to be fit, not just for 'jocks'.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 4.04.17 pm.png (1222x360, 217.37K)

That's what the aristocracy was, periodically
People have totally forgotten that spirit

>weak person
>passive answers to problems (requires thinking)
>strong person
>direct answers to problems (does not require thinking)

You can do both but they are cross-aligned concepts. For example, why build a bridge when you are not a pussy and can just swim the river?

I was a nerd in HS. My friends were nerds. Ironically it's being a nerd that made us autistic about researching health and fitness and transforming our bodies and practicing discipline. Shit multiplies in all aspects of your life. So yes OP the duality between nerd and jock doesn't exist after HS you little faggot

>And don’t forget that the incel gets even more brutally mogged in college.
The employed incel tends to financially mog the physically fit in later life. Unemployed incels obviously not.

There is no nerd v jock irl. There is also no frumpy girl v blonde bimbo irl. Yes there are exceptions. These memes were made by Hollywood jews. Imagine instead that the nerd is just a scrawny jew and the jocks are normal white dudes. Imagine the frumpy girl is just an ugly jew and the blonde bimbos are normal white girls. It makes more sense that way. Never forget how much Jews resent and envy you

gymcels should kill themselves

Jock vs Nerd comes from Hollywood. Who writes those scripts? The nerds are never actually super smart overachievers either, they're always 'I'm very smart' types.

>flag
>gay post
Imagine my shock

Bingo. This started sometime in the 50s/60s with the creation of the leather jacket bad boy teenager, and the nerdy introvert comic book reading guy.

This dichotomy compounded into the 80s/90s, but sometime in the 2000s you started getting these nerds are the heroes, even though the girl will get turned out by the, "jock", first.

Considering our nations are dominated by antisocial, schizoid computer programmers, "nerd culture", reigns and the Reddit dork is the new normie instead of the dudebro sports consoomer. Also something something duality freemasons. Too lazy to go on about that.

TL;DR - social engineering. A well rounded man is fit, intelligent, social, and inventive.

Attached: 58 (1141).jpg (500x272, 67.03K)

Every upper-class neighbor is full of wealthy dudes who are miserable because their sexy wives are never “in the mood” to fuck them. I’d rather be a jacked middle-class ex-jock, as opposed to an upper-class nerd.

Lean muscle mass and intelligence are highly correlated

Meanwhile the smartest goobers who can think up big numbers like quantum physics and string theory are socially retarded just like how a fat person floats easier it’s nice if theyre on a ship that starts sinking but for the vast majority of their life it’s useless

get /fitlit/

Cringe post but it has truth in it, parents who fuck over their kids wonder why their kid isn't a doctor millionaire actor.

theres a huge difference between being fit and being Any Forums.

False dichotomy to enable sloth and parasitic behaviours.
>Do book learnin' hah i dont do that i just lift and watch the tv im not gay
>Break a sweat? hah I don't do that I just watch anime and read japanese

Attached: 1487711308564.jpg (848x488, 92.79K)