ATTENTION ALL WAGIES

Never worked, never will. Simple as, really.

Attached: 128-1281930_9105314-neet-pepe.jpg (820x991, 292.56K)

Other than the earnings, you didn’t really miss much else
Do you really plan on not working for a while tho?

life goes by really quickly without a routine and responsibility

It goes by quickly either way m8

What do you do for money?

yes so might as well stretch it out as much as possible

Sucks dick.

test

I disagree

When you're 40 and you're still having to see the sadness in your mother's eyes knowing she failed and you'll lose the house while gallons of piss jugs abound. You'll realize you're making a mistake

God bless lad
I did
But won't again

No I won't

How did you accomplish this feat?

Based. I get 400 in EBT a month, free healthcare, my light bill paid and my rent paid from the gains I made thru crypto

Attached: NEETWiFi.png (625x448, 56.28K)

NEET hangout?
how are you fren

Attached: 1645627439822.png (409x480, 205.54K)

Imagine wageslaving through the collapse of western civilisation, lmao.

Attached: 1626846035262.png (409x409, 185K)

Do you have friends? good relationships with your family? Are they disappointed? Not judging, being a neet makes sense in the contemptible society we’ve built, and if you can make it work, good for you. But I’m curious to know if everyone in your life looks down on you and treats you like shit

mr. house has a CRT of marilyn on screen

what does it mean

>Caring what normies think

K thanks for the update

Posting in based thread

Attached: 1644610186607.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

good evening my fellow neetbros

Attached: 1644278834690.jpg (474x474, 140.4K)

Look all the Mad Wags

Based OP

Attached: 1645750825935.jpg (1012x1008, 144.47K)

>relying on the government
Get a job, Tyrone

He wanted something to spunk on?

>i need peoples approval

I hope you enjoyed your weekend

Attached: 1644730531160.gif (300x420, 143.02K)

Also never worked aside from mowing some lawns as a kid.. Also never lost a fight. Feels good man

my country is an excuse enough to never contribute to anything

JK Rowling was a neet single mother while she wrote Harry Potter. The world thought she was a loser and she felt like the biggest failure she knew, but she turned to the one area she knew she belonged. Not everything is so black and white. There is nothing wrong with being a neet if you're doing something you know you should be doing. The world will determine your life for you if you let it and it can easily lead you astray.

I mean like your family / friends etc. what do they think? I would be a neet if I could, but I don’t have the option

>you can artificially prolong your perception of time with drudgery
For what purpose?

I work part-time and it's nice having money. If I "need" something, I can get it.

I had to get nigger-rich spending out of my system because the first time I started earning money, I was spending it immediately. I had to buy all the things I wanted to reach the point I'm currently at where I don't need anything. I just save and invest now.

You can find enjoyable work. It isn't a cope. Follow your passion and somebody out there will pay you to do what you love doing. Getting paid to do what you love and having money for things is nice.

Still live with mommy and daddy. While I have money, I don't feel confident to go out on my own yet. The goal is to buy a house in-full with cash and then I'm 100% certain that I can live just with occasional part-time work.

Attached: the dude.jpg (400x278, 22.83K)

Not a problem for me because I cut all ties with my mother. That dumb whore used me to get US citizenship and abused my father for losing his job. If only she cared about my father's alcoholism as much as her shoes, vacations, and rich boyfriends

>want to stop being a hikikomori
>need the vax to enter the workforce now

Attached: tired-pepe-helmet-clothing-apparel-green-transparent-png-1560111.png (1000x576, 93.25K)

Oh I definitely agree. I fucking hate my job / life. But I do love my family and their respect does mean a lot to me. But I’d be a NEET if I could pull it off

Religious exemption

I mean some judge, but most people I know have been in and out of jobs or back with their parents or on unemployment or whatever. I mean at the end of the day, who cares? The only person you should worry about is yourself and if you're not in a place you want to be, you're better off fixing it.

A man who doesn't work, doesn't eat.

I doubt she was a neet, especially if she was a single mom. IIRC, she worked as a bartender and I'm sure she had oddjobs to meet the demands of her kid and herself.

>friends
Hahaha. Why? Am i going to have a slumber party? Will my funeral be poorly attended?
>family
No my family are just plain retarded people like the "friends"

She was on welfare in Britain. She was the poorest it was possible to be in Britain without being homeless. She did have odd jobs, but she was definitely on welfare.

>Simple as
this phrase is almost as faggoty as LETS GO

Am I the only person that likes their career? I enjoy my work, and like my colleagues and clients. I get to travel and entertain clients at restaurants, sporting events, and concerts.

The only real complaints are that I have a few assistants that I’m not used to ordering around and golf trips… because I’m just hopeless at it.

No idea what this has to do with politics though.