Why do redditors have more balls and testosterone than the average Any Forumstard?

Why do redditors have more balls and testosterone than the average Any Forumstard?

You guys would never do this

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-012440.png (1080x1334, 1.39M)

Killings yourself doesn’t take courage

Why are they all so fucking fat

These dudes look pretty badasss honestly.

Attached: cowboy.jpg (1133x1132, 112.59K)

I don't feel so good redditbros...

Attached: 1646330313918.png (1178x722, 326.42K)

They don't have more testosterone than the average Brazilian.

Attached: 1577482165493.webm (640x360, 1.91M)

His blubber'll feed the front for a week or so. Pretty based.

So they can absorb the bullets meant for Ukrainians...It's the basic principle of surface area.

This story is fake the picture is of a CNN reporter named Bernie Gores who died in Afghanistan last year. You can clearly see him inspecting a captured Taliban weapon.

look here listen

LOOK HERE LOOK LISSEN appearing offline does not fucking stop it so stop giving fuckin advice you know nothing about
Real tawlk

welcome to banworld buddy

>You guys would never die for the jews
Indeed. KYS, faggot

why yes I would never die for any nation but my own, I look forward to these people going away for good if they totally aren't lying in the first place for good boy points larping lmao

built for war

Any Forumsacks have literally the lowest testosterone. That's why they are so bitter. Bitterness and hate is literally the trait of a classic beta

Attached: 1596913775603.jpg (1639x1323, 328.31K)

APPEARING OFFLINE DOES NOT FUCKING STOP RUSSIA

Fucking cobra lmao

Attached: (((THIS))).png (261x554, 307.1K)

Because it's Russians trolling on the chink website because it further fractures Joe Bidens America.

is he that famous Pidor aka Peter?

these faggots said they would take to the streets when trump won or leave the country
hilarious they only leave when they think the world is watching and they can virtue signal for attention

lmao that's the "combat vet" who tried to sign up and was horrified to find out the Ukie military wants a THREE YEAR commitment

Lmao is that KingCobraJFS

Thanks for helping the agenda by saying redditors are going to Ukraine. Why are you assisting a psy op?

Attached: 1520227088464.jpg (938x938, 410.08K)

Neither did you faggot, you posting on Any Forums

/thread

Attached: 1646612921115.jpg (3024x4032, 2.18M)

Reddit is full of chads that live life to the fullest while Any Forums is full of incels too scared to leave their mom's boyfriend's basement without having a panic attack and suicidal thoughts due to their feelings of inadequacy

Wheres the post were fat fuck turned around at the border because ukraine wanted 3 years of his service

>testosterone
I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the part of the brain that dictates danger assessing is greatly diminished in liberals compared to conservatives. Redditors are literally suicidal fools.

fatty american pork will be cooked up and eaten by starved out remains of azov battalion in 2.5-3 weeks

he is fit for the job

Gravy seal , meal team 6

>dude just go and fight and die for a country you don't even belong to
Retarded.

12th post best post

Because we have more intelligence and sense than the average reddit fag.

Alberto Jourgensen