Sure Putin is using shitskins to kill whites

>Sure Putin is using shitskins to kill whites
>And sure Putin puts you in jail for denying the holocaust
>And sure Russia is a multicultural shithole where 30% of it's citizens are muslims
>And sure Russia is a degenerate shithole with the highest rates of Aids and other STDs out of any white country
>And sure Putin might be half jewish
>And sure all he is doing is making more countries want to join NATO
>B-BUT HE'S BASED BECAUSE THE WEST DOESN'T LIKE HIM
Neo-Any Forums is so retarded they would have worshipped communist China and the USSR, the /leftypol/ infiltrators really fucked this place up.

Attached: russia shill.png (1041x754, 726.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia has bots and shills on here posting low effort garbage. Putin shills are in the same tier as wumao chinks, shareblue, and JIDF

The Ukrainians killed whites first.

>actually it's Russia that's blacked and pozzed and Jewish!
wtf I'm trans now

>NOOO THEY TOTALLY DID I SWEAR SO I'M GOING TO KILL EVEN MORE WHITES

Thanks for proving my point retard. You will worship one even worse kike in order to spite another kike. You are mentally cucked.

>itz da jooooooooooz

Attached: teh_joos_poster.jpg (832x640, 68.92K)

>all caps soijak Greentext
kek. I win.

haha did you make that image?

Russians are learning from their kike masters. Just say
>MUH GENOCIDE
whenever anyone criticizes you

Bump fuck kikes

You notice shills don't respond when they realize they don't have an argument in hopes the thread dies.

Or is he using muttJews to kill shitskins?

Ukraine is no less of a multicultural shithole, thanks to Eastern Ukraine. It's hard to have much sympathy for them.

At least Ukraine is multiple types of white.
Russia is Muslim and Chink mixed in.
Yeah Ukraine has a kike president but I still respect the actual citizens far more.

Putin just "might" be half-Jewish, he certainly doesn't look Jewish. Meanwhile you have full Jewish neo-Nazis running amuck in Ukraine called the Azov Batallion, run by full Jewish Kolomoisky and Zelensky, who bully and kill off all businesses and people who try to survive in Ukraine. I can't figure out who to support?!

Ukraine isn't Muslim mixed in???! Have you ever been to Ukraine? Ukraine is far swarthier than Russia. In particular they've been sucking Arab cock nonstop for the past 8 years in a futile attempt to join the EU

And yet Russia has a faaaaaaaaar higher Muslim population.

And yet still Russia has more light-skinned White or East Asian Muslims as opposed to Arab Muslims and has whiter people while Ukraine is basically Turkey/Dubai.

Ukraine is only 2.5% Muslim. Ukraine has a far higher percentage white compared to Russia's chink and mudshits.

This is a Russian shill denying facts.
Russia is a multiethnic federation spanning 2 continents that prides itself as being uniquely "Eurasian" and not "European". They have Tatars, Koreans, Chechens, Turkic, Mongols, Iranians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
Look at this list
Almost 200 ethnic groups in the country. Russia is a diverse civic nationalist authoritarian shithole. Ukraine is more ethnically European than Russia