I just wanted to say to all the poos reading this: you guys are all awesome

I just wanted to say to all the poos reading this: you guys are all awesome

The West stabbed our country in the back the moment we seized to be a great power, and you guys, having no formal treaties with our country, would not betray us despite the enormous pressure from the mutts, eurofags and your own globohomo-brainwashed disapora

Today, I'm drinking to your health. Cheers!

Attached: regnum_picture_1496162168377701_normal.jpg (475x719, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BKGZc1QZBxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pan Asian mega alliance when? Chinks and poos need to set aside their differences and make nice.

Kys faggot.
I only root for Russia because they are against globohomo.

Indians just don't give a fuck about a European country. Contrast their behavior to you to how they think about China.

>that pic
haha gay bois

Holding hands has no homoerotic implications in eastern europe and asia

fuck off nigger faggot tranny

No you. Holding hands is extremely homosexual.

China with the pakis and russia with the poos. Nothing personal kid.

Why would they? Both of them want to dominate the region. What the US needs to do is help build up India as a Bulwark against China.

And also you have things in common like squatting in the streets and being annoying in online games

>squatting
Kek. Russians love to squat.
youtu.be/BKGZc1QZBxA

oh the current goverment is gonna be toppled don't be too sure,
they were stupid enough to let in youtube twitter and all their woke mutt bullshit into their country,
enjoy the chaos for the next 5-10 years of regime change

>Holding hands has no homoerotic implications
It does when that's their poop wiping hand, now you've got poo poop on your hands and you like it, that's big gay. You know all the western whites on here actually support you, right? You chose poo poo poorly, user.

Whose government? Indian or ours?

What about Serbia?

the serbian cleptocrat president is held by his balls by the european union's and international jewry, and he has already denounced the pro russian rallies

only the serbian people are standing with us, their cuck government is against us

To be honest it’s a match made in heaven only a nation of an alcoholics could put up with the stench of a nation of street shitters.

You forgot to drink to us, Ivan.

Attached: img_317_d20131015094257.jpg (800x636, 116.37K)

That's rich coming from a nation of cucks who flew the british flag when protesting extradition of a murderer to Taiwan, a country that's not even a part of mainlan china's aliance (yet)

Attached: 1646357384664.png (930x566, 321.67K)

Of all the gay-copes I have read in my life, that was the gayest cope, Ivan.

Now, go get intoxicated and hopefully perish of alcohol overdose, as usual. Your country sucks, your leader is a monkey that sucks

Godspeed brother, we bangladeshis stands with you except for amerimutt puppet governments

>the bolshevik duginist finally shows his final form
>revealing his plan all along, uniting the world under his boot
>its not about ending globohomo, its about being the leader of globohomo
>racial purity? the vatnik will denazify you
>nationalism? the vatnik accepts only one kind of nationalism - bow down to Russian rule or else!
>racemixing with poos and asians is the norm

In all reality, Putin is the left hand of the globohomo, everybody who falls for the false dichotomy Putin - Globohomo is a retard or a shill

You guys are our allies and should have supported us harder. so far we've been losing in ukraine because the mutts and eurofaggots are bankrolling their puppet government in ukraine not to mention feeding it all the intel they have, while we are effectively alone in this fight (us and belarus)

Thank you too, Bangladesh-bro. In due time, there will be payback for what the anglo-saxons and their globohomo puppets have done to both our countries

Attached: 1646547275545.png (537x1024, 918.54K)

Because it benefits both of them to bankrupt USA.
America is a withered up husk ready to blow away. Very little can be squeezed from its treasury now.

India gets Chinese help to do a nuclear first strike on Pakistan, then invades and mops up.

China invades Taiwan and absorbs Mongolia and North Korea.

India invades Bangladesh and absorbs Nepal and Bhutan and begins exterminating all Muslims who won't convert.

India invades Indonesia, and China invades Indochina.

We can assume USA continues to puss out of every confrontation like it did in Ukraine, and it will only get worse once Australia and New Zealand are a couple hundred km from Indian and Chinese military bases in New Guinea.

>It's not gay in my country
Kek

Yeah! Neither is man on man ass ramming by the Greeks. It has no homoerotic implications in Europe and Asia. Not fucking gay.

>We can assume USA continues to puss out
>what are nukes
retard