Met 4 girls in the club with my friends

>met 4 girls in the club with my friends
>they said they are going home and that we should come
>frens said that we should probably go home instead cause they were too tired
>we go home
>called my buddy and told him that something feels off to me
>he told me that they are on their way to the girls’ dorm
>turns out I wasn’t invited

Attached: A79D241F-4653-41B8-B31C-156563B90B23.jpg (400x600, 17.27K)

So who wasn't invited and who went home? Who said what?

Good. Virginity protected

All my friends went by the girls house. They didn’t want me to feel bad so they lied that they were tired. Turns out I didn’t receive an invitation

Those aren't your friends then, user.

Then they're not your friends dude lol. Fuck em. If they hit you up tell them to fuck off, go meet different people. Cut off fake friends. If they have sisters or moms try to fuck them as a bonus "fuck you".

I'm sorry they did that to you user. Your time will come. Trust me.

Based

Sorry to heard that, friend. They're just being dicks. The bad feeling will pass, invest on yourself, you're worth it, brother.

Fuck your 'friends' sisters

lmao damn bro you must be ugly as shit or like 5’3”

Kek.

>>they said they are going home and that we should come
that means they invited you though. did you friends just not want you to come?

There's an easy solution.
Kill your "friends"

Been there bro, more times than once. Fuck em. I'm 33 now and with a good woman, don't base your self worth on it. But--always look to see how you can improve and good things will find you.

kill all of them and stream it inside of the girls home

>Hang out with Chads
>Expect to harvest the spoil of their hard labor

Yikes sorry to hear that. Those aren’t your buddies.

>off fake friends.
The millennial mutt obsession. Every fucking pop star and rapper whines about "fake friends"
If you're incapable of knowing who to trust, you may be too stupid to live

it's greece so it's easy to get away with it too.

when will you stop? its been what six months now? YOU HAVE TO BE A WOMAN OR GAY! no real man cares this much about muh relationships

based

Listen to this user

>gayreek cuck thread #15768362513
Sage

>>>they said they are going home and that we should come
>that means they invited you though. did you friends just not want you to come?
yeah, maybe I read it wrong but it seemed like your "friends" just wanted less competition so they got ride of you. Seemed like the girls invited the whole group

Nah, you were invited. You were just outplayed by your "friends" for a shot at pussy. I did the same thing to an annoying guy I worked with.
We were both invited to drink with these two girls after work. I said I wanted to go home and I was his ride. So he left with me, but I went back and fucked one of them while the other watched. They were cousins, it was weird.

fuck all those faggots, cancel them permanently. Actually before then, order some bedbugs online and then dump all those bedbugs all over these faggots houses and also leave raw beef and eggs hidden all over in their house in crawl space, attic, in vents, above cabinets. Wreck these motherfuckers, dont just lay there like a little bitch, exact revenge. I would move in as a roommate to the main faggot that instrumented this, and I would spike all his food and drink with estrogen and testosterone blockers

you dont want to be with a bunch of whores my friend. look for nice girl.

Its selfish of OP to play the victim here. What was he supposed to do? Prevent his friends from getting laid? Did they lie to him? Yea and thats how you let someone down. If his friend had any sense, he wouldnt have picked up the phone after OP had gotten home. Besides, is OP more upset about not getting an invitation or having been lied to?

Reported to the FBI and homeland security. Stop trying to encourage him to go supreme gentlemen. What was the ratio OP, were there more guys than girls? If that is the case, your friends have dogged you to ensure they all got laid. Maybe one of the girls were in to you, who knows. Find new friends though, either way it's a total dog act.

Brutal

>wahhh i couldnt commit adultery with these skank whores who likely have STIs and have taken miles of niggerdick with my equally degenrate friends in a sick orgery wahh woa is me wahhhhh

OP, you better get your priorities in life straightened out real fucking quick

Don't worry Prokopis, they lost, not you. It has been for a better good. You probably deserve better friends AND a nice girl that will love only yourself anyways.
:)

>be loser op
>confuses pol for b
Stupid and unfuckable is a hard way to go through life

Don’t sweat it bro, you would have just gone and been an awkward fifth wheel or whatever while they hooked up with your friends.

Leaf you're a good friend.

Focus on yourself king.

lmao
those are not your friends

No son. THEY UN-INVITED YOU. AND THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

user, they probably invited gay men too, and the women there couldve been fat in disguise.

Attached: frensss.png (1218x561, 51.46K)

What good are these “friends” if they’re gonna cockblock you. They can go fuck themselves

Shut the fuck up you soul suckling demon. Let him go. In christ name.

This. Letting my bro feel bad, sad and betrayed just for some pussy? No way, pussy feels good until you busted a, or couple of nuts, then clarity hits and you feel disgusted. All this for sabotaging a relationship that can last for decades and be there for you when life sucks and share happiness and laughs when life is good? No lol.

Sorry you had to feel that way user, dont cut contact with them but you should look for new friends.

Look man, it’s a bit fucked but this is bro code. Just because a group of girls doesn’t like you doesn’t mean you sabotage your bros chance of getting laid. One of you getting laid is better then zero. You’ll get it next time. At least your friend had the honor to tell you the truth instead of lying to you. That means he cares in my opinion. Talk to him about it, tell him it’s kinda fucked up but you get it. See what he says. You probably just got unlucky that night and needed to be more on your game.