Peak oil schizo user was right

Peak oil schizo user was right

Attached: 20200520140808.1049686.jpg (774x726, 85.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People really are overestimating oil we are far past the days where it matters that much.

Petroleum is used in just about everything. Youre a fucking moron.

C O P E
O
P
E

Lol

There's shittons of cheap oil out there - 2 more centuries at least - the oligarchs are just greedy fucks.

Are the oil problems due to peak oil though? We supposedly passed peak oil in something like 2007.

it doesn't need to be. there is a ton of plastic shit that doesn't need to be made in the first place and lots of other stuff that can be made with different materials

Attached: polright.png (625x370, 157.35K)

When I was lurking on Any Forumscatalog, I found this. Hahaha...

Attached: asew.png (172x533, 76.08K)

(You)

>own the entire market
>create artificial scarcity
>blame some conflict you created
>profit
Saudi Arabia could just drill more oil, except they aren’t going to do that.
WHY NOT?
WHO PROFITS?

These responses are downright terrible. What fucking idiot pays you money to write this dribble?

Yes, EROEI has been decreasing gradually overtime. This is why Russia is on the radar, their oil is cheaper to get into Europe and America is now holding a gun to their heads expecting them to do trade with them. American dominance of Global Trade is coming to an end and all this shit about Great Reset, Vaccines and Wars are nothing more than damage control. What's amazing is how complicated this topic is, so expect shills to make posts that don't even make any sense because they can't fully grasp the topic of resource scarcity.

Recycling isn't cost-effective; and also the final product is bad quality. Recycling aluminum and other metals yes; but not plastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

this is Any Forums

No you fucking idiot, you don't have the means to profit off of it like you use to. It's not a matter of how you get it out.

I'm never mentioned recycling.

>Weird Al' Yankovich
*SNICKER* *SNICKER* CLASSIC COMEDIC GENIUS *SNICKER* *SNICKER*

What?

Dats right nigga

Attached: shannanana.jpg (1987x2000, 600.35K)

OF course they do. But it's not as simple as that.

The only thing you can do is keep using the oil until the common layman understands that it can't be relied upon since it's expensive and then decides to to use substitutes. The only other resource that can generate reasonable energy is Lithium. Using Lithium is inferior to Diesel Fuel. When we divert to Lithium we will just barely make the cut of being able to use capital in extracting the Lithium (Lithium powered drills). This isn't a better alternative, it's like eating peanut butter sandwiches because you can't afford beef; it will likely kill people to make that type of switch. That's it, that's all you can do now that the prices start soaring for fuel.

i was talking about plastics, you fucking muppet.

It's just retarded policies by democrats. Just a few years ago we had energy independence which would have been sustainable for decades, allowing us time to develop a nuclear grid and synthetic fuel cars

*snicker* nigger face Trudeau *snicker* leaf poster *snicker* reminiscing the time I got my dick sucked at a Queen concert back in the 80s *snicker*

Lol...

Bullish on oilseed radish/biodiesel futures rn

We’re not allowed to do that here because the state would miss taxes on fuel that way (60% percent tax). We’re literally not allowed to decide what we want to use as fuel.